Pages:
Author

Topic: [MIND] MINDSPORTS - Trusted Boardgame Network - page 3. (Read 6089 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Where can we see your white paper? You truly intrigued with your project description, I want to learn more details though!
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I believe this project can change the whole blockchain related industry! With all the decentralized business ideas nowadays, I am really happy to join you!!!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Crypto Maximist
I was reading the article but still, can you please describe the concept in a few simple phrases? It would be very useful.

Hi Bluebuerry,

Hope this helps!

MindSports IO is a decentralized platform where people can play and host online rated board games for instant rewards, and decide about the future of the platform.

How it works
•   1. Host creates tournament, using smart contracts to create transparent rules and token payouts
•   2. Players agree to the rules and deposit MIND tokens into the secure platform
•   3. Game is played and won, as determined by the rules of the smart contract.
   Network pays host for hosting
   Network pays winner for winning
   All others are rewarded according to the smart contract
•   Govern: Token holders are part of the voting governance community to settle game disputes and get rewarded with MIND.
•   Grow: Be part of the MIND Registry to propose and vote for the mind games that the community would like MindSports IO team build and deploy to the network.
Activity: 282
I was reading the article but still, can you please describe the concept in a few simple phrases? It would be very useful.
Crypto Maximist
We are now listed on EtherDelta and MIND Token is verified on Etherscan. More info here

https://medium.com/mindsportsio/checked-exchange-listed-and-token-verified-b977a3e48523
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hey! how many tokens have you already sold during the pre-sale stages? Was the on pre sale successful?

Hi focacho,

The results were lower than expected for the first week but the presale is live until Dec 16th. We are confident to reach our presale target in the coming weeks by doing roadshows speaking with potential investors, and forming new partnerships now that we have game demos to show people.  Please feel free to reach out and ask us any questions Smiley
i think results are okay
pre-sale on 16 December so still a lot of time left for pre-sale
i think mindsports is going to be very successful because minds games are very popular in sports game now a days
specially chess game my favorite
and by making new partnerships mindspots will gain new investors and expand the community
marketing right now is the best way to make mindsports to success
so we have to spread the words about mindsports until pre-sale

I agree
This project now has a game demo, a great development team made up of professional mindsport players and experience team members in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and finance.
They're always on the road promoting and marketing the project to potential investors. A very active team that i'm sure by the end of the Pre-sale on the 16th of December will have seen great results in investments into the project for their hard work.
Awareness and word of mouth will bring success to this project.

Join the chat and the active mindsports devs in Telegram https://t.me/mindsportsio
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Hey! how many tokens have you already sold during the pre-sale stages? Was the on pre sale successful?

Hi focacho,

The results were lower than expected for the first week but the presale is live until Dec 16th. We are confident to reach our presale target in the coming weeks by doing roadshows speaking with potential investors, and forming new partnerships now that we have game demos to show people.  Please feel free to reach out and ask us any questions Smiley
i think results are okay
pre-sale on 16 December so still a lot of time left for pre-sale
i think mindsports is going to be very successful because minds games are very popular in sports game now a days
specially chess game my favorite
and by making new partnerships mindspots will gain new investors and expand the community
marketing right now is the best way to make mindsports to success
so we have to spread the words about mindsports until pre-sale
Crypto Maximist

Hi focacho,

Crypto Maximist
Hello! I was searching for more info about the project. Seems like you really know what you are up to. Its great! I appreciate that you are professionals.

Thanks focacho1!,

We are experts within the mind sports space. Please feel free to asking us any questions regarding our project !
Hello! I was searching for more info about the project. Seems like you really know what you are up to. Its great! I appreciate that you are professionals.
Crypto Maximist
Crypto Maximist
First day token bonus is over!
25% bonus for the next 24 hours.
Contribution address found at our official website https://www.mindsports.io
Crypto Maximist
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?

Hi NiceIT,

We were in Singapore last week for the Singapore FinTech week and will most likely not be at the Singapore BlockShow on Nov 2. Happy to chat with you on telegram about our project Smiley

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
Crypto Maximist
12 Hours Left for The 50% Presale Token Bonus.
Contribute now at www.mindsports.io to get rewarded for being an early supporter!

Crypto Maximist
Hi everyone,

Our live stream tournament has ended.
Thank you all for watching and making it a success.
Be sure to check out our website to register and contribute for the 50% bonus token presale
Crypto Maximist
The demo is still live streamed on Youtube.
Come watch the grand masters play XiangQi (Chinese Chess) our the ropsten demo network
With the demos, players deposit their tokens in the specific ETH address before the game starts and the tokens will be distributed to the winner after game results has been declared

Crypto Maximist
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Presales has officially started Grin
Pages:
Jump to: