Pages:
Author

Topic: minecreafft alt account semi og and og - BIG list - page 5. (Read 8203 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Is there still a free vouch copy that you want to gave OP? I will leave any feedback right after I received the one you'll give but it's only if you want and if there's still for a Sr Member rank. Just PM me I'll reply soon as I'm online.

Regards
Please check your personal messaging inbox!
I never received any message from you OP please double check it, maybe you sent it to other people and not to me.

Regards.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Awaiting for your response my man  Cool
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Pm sent
Is there still a free vouch copy that you want to gave OP? I will leave any feedback right after I received the one you'll give but it's only if you want and if there's still for a Sr Member rank. Just PM me I'll reply soon as I'm online.

Regards
Please check your personal messaging inbox!
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

Regards
First of all would like to thank you for the vouch given , after getting the .EDU email i tried all the services linked to the account everything works fine (hotmail linked) , also i did my own research to find out is it a common way posted elsewhere ? nothing found  Wink, .EDU account came from special university by special way from the OP . The only problem facing me that you can't  change the password given with the account.(if the OP clear this out) . will be the most recommended .EDU seller - fast and cheap .
Thanks and good luck

Thanks for the awesome feedback my man.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
First of all would like to thank you for the vouch given , after getting the .EDU email i tried all the services linked to the account everything works fine (hotmail linked) , also i did my own research to find out is it a common way posted elsewhere ? nothing found  Wink, .EDU account came from special university by special way from the OP . The only problem facing me that you can't  change the password given with the account.(if the OP clear this out) . will be the most recommended .EDU seller - fast and cheap .
Thanks and good luck
Im glad you are satisfied with my service.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Paid for the 4Bucks edu.
Works like a charm, gives me access to AWS educate !

Big Vouch will go out!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I already have edu accounts, but I can do a vouch for a premium edu and post a review, if you're still doing vouch copies.
PM me.
Thanks!

Dude your rank is member,

do you really think you get vouches ?

I might not have gotten full vouch copies, but I have gotten over 50% discounts on other items by checking if I can do a vouch

50% > 0%

Smiley

and there are tons of newbies asking for vouches... you should go seek them out and reply to them and leave me alone Wink ...

seller, sorry for the off-topic response Smiley
Still awaiting for the members to post reviews..
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
I already have edu accounts, but I can do a vouch for a premium edu and post a review, if you're still doing vouch copies.
PM me.
Thanks!

Dude your rank is member,

do you really think you get vouches ?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
PM me.
Thanks!
Messaged you both, let me know Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
OK , will take a vouch and will write a full review ..
Thanks
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I'm Sr.Member . I would like to get a vouch copy . I'll leave a review . Still available ?
All minecraft account have been sold, personal message me for support!
Pages:
Jump to: