Pages:
Author

Topic: Mineitor|Remote Monitoring,Management,Automation-Updated 11 Jan 2022 New feature - page 2. (Read 1568 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I created an account, just waiting for some of my rigs to arrive so about a week.  I do like that your eval period starts when you add the first rig, not when you create the account.  Good forward thinking!
T
Yeap. subscription is based on farm create date, also please don't hesitate to ask for a trial reset if anything goes wrong. We want to be sure that any customers that purchased our service are totally confident regarding performance and functionality.

Testing going well.  The dev team needed to do some tweaking due to a very recent Pi 4 hardware image, but it got updated and worked 1st try after the image update!

Even added Goldshell HS5 support in like 2 days.

Like I said in a different thread, the support / dev team is very responsive and manages expectations well!

I am liking this over other options as my miners continue to come online.

T
Activity: 44
Merit: 33
I created an account, just waiting for some of my rigs to arrive so about a week.  I do like that your eval period starts when you add the first rig, not when you create the account.  Good forward thinking!
T
Yeap. subscription is based on farm create date, also please don't hesitate to ask for a trial reset if anything goes wrong. We want to be sure that any customers that purchased our service are totally confident regarding performance and functionality.
Andyberg69 - any feedback on your testing?

How about test it yourself? Our operators are available 24 hours a day to help.

Also we have good news that I am so excited to share.

We are testing a new service to fully support Vnish firmware that custom built for Mineitor service (beta stage). which means anyone who is interested with Vnish firmware and want to use Mineitor as management and monitoring service can use both at the same time and get Mineitor Subscription for free.

Another good news is that for each device that uses Mineitor-Vnish firmware you get 2 free subscriptions. one for the device itself and one for any other device with any firmware.

T

How about test it yourself? Our operators are available 24 hours a day to help.

Also we have good news that I am so excited to share.

We are testing a new service to fully support Vnish firmware that custom built for Mineitor service (beta stage). which means anyone who is interested with Vnish firmware and want to use Mineitor as management and monitoring service can use both at the same time and get Mineitor Subscription for free.

Another good news is that for each device that uses Mineitor-Vnish firmware you get 2 free subscriptions. one for the device itself and one for any other device with any firmware.
It looks quite interesting, I am going to test it on a few miners as I am currently looking for a new monitoring tool for our miners.

copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Support was great! I really appreciate their help. Up and running, testing it out. Works great.
I had set it up one one computer that didn't work and set it up on aa different one. It created 2 controllers and just needed the first setup deleted to apply the trial to the second one so it would work. That's all. I'm looking forward to using it and it looks great.

Hi oxlithiumxo,
Nice to see you using our service, If you have submitted a ticket, our support team surely have replied your ticket and hopefully helped to solve your problem. Always feel free to talk to our website live chat support to get quick help. I hope you like our service and it helps you. It will be great in the future if you have shared your experience here with others.

Also thanks mikeywith for your response. Yes the setup process is fairly easy straightforward. I guess oxlithiumxo had installed it on two different PCs, and had a problem with trial activation.
copper member
I had set it up one one computer that didn't work and set it up on aa different one. It created 2 controllers and just needed the first setup deleted to apply the trial to the second one so it would work. That's all. I'm looking forward to using it and it looks great.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
opened a support ticket, just need a little help setting it up.

Have you checked the documentation page? this shouldn't be hard to set up or else it really needs improvements in terms of the user-friendliness, monitoring tools are usually 1-2 steps of clicking "next" and then entering in IP range to scan for miners and all your miners that have active APIs and could connect will show up.
copper member
opened a support ticket, just need a little help setting it up.
copper member
Giving this a shot on a few machines.
With S19 95T, could you schedule to put the miner into 'sleep' mode during certain time periods?

GOOD NEWS! I just want to inform you that "sleep mode management" and "frequency management" in the schedule section is successfully implemented as I promised. since it is in beta stages it is not available for the public for now. if you are interested to give it a try, we can enable it for your account or you can wait till it is available for the public.

Another great feature is a firmware upgrade for Whatsminer, Innosilicon, Bitmain, Avalon, Ebang brands. it is also in beta stages and will be available soon.
You are totally right Mikeywith, we currently don't have that in scheduled tasks. Since it is a great feature suggestion, we will implement it in a couple of days. I will update the progress here.
legendary
That would be a very handy feature, looking at their Demo version the scheduled tasks seem to be limited and don't include what you are asking for, however, with all the great work done with this tool I don't think they will have a hard time implementing such a simple feature, the problem for them would be the need to perform the configuration from the web browser since all these 17/19 series gears are pretty locked, other than that it's really a straight forward function.
Activity: 201
Merit: 404
With the scheduling function, is it possible to schedule Bitmain units to 'sleep' or change mode during configured time periods? For example, on Antminer S17 Pro, could you schedule to change to low power mode during certain parts of the day (when power tariff is higher) and change to high power mode during another period (when tariff is lower)?

With S19 95T, could you schedule to put the miner into 'sleep' mode during certain time periods?
Nice, Please keep in mind that our support team is always online 24/7, If you encounter any problems just send a message on the website live chat or open a ticket from the control panel.
Activity: 3
It looks quite interesting, I am going to test it on a few miners as I am currently looking for a new monitoring tool for our miners.
Yes, Always and we have many plans for the future. and already fully support MicroBT(WhatsMiner). Let me share our current brand distribution with active users: https://ibb.co/D4hC279.

I am currently setting up a tool to make it easy for translation. I dm you when it's ready. I am very grateful.

I don't want to create a new topic. I just Updated The First Post . since then we have a lot of improvements and new features.
legendary
Great to see that you are still working on the project and adding more mining gears to your support list, keep up the good work and try to focus on MicroBT gears because if Bitmain doesn't "wake up" soon, MicroBT might take over and dominate the mining gear industry for years to come.

If you need to translate to Arabic I might be able to help depending on the amount/type of words you need to translate, so no promises, but I will do by my best, also know that a few languages like Arabic, Urdu, Persian and Hebrew need RTL script direction, so that will need a bit more work than simply translating words from English.
That's awesome, give me 1-2 days to get it ready for translation and I contact you in private message.
Pages:
Jump to: