Pages:
Author

Topic: Minepi real or fake? - page 2. (Read 227 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
June 05, 2023, 07:32:46 AM
"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

And in this case, it definitely is. The supposed token isn't even listed on CoinGeko. Don't waste your time with the "easy money" schemes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 42
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.
June 05, 2023, 07:21:29 AM
Hello forum I would ask for your opinion in one thing.

My friend invited me to use https://minepi.com a couple of days ago.
And I checked it out a bit, but really did not understand the thing.

He told me he this:
"Pi is now valued at around 24$/Pi, and will be trade able on Binance soon ! So even if you only mine 1 a day on your mobile that's over 700$/month for no work. Get mining, and get your family on it !"

"A crypto you mine using your phone. I have been doing it for 4 years, and now have quite an amount. It costs nothing. Just use the link to download the app and click once a day to keep mining. It started as an alternative currency for transactions in an alt network, but they are going full crypto now. There are millions of users..."

When I asked how he cashed out the earnings he said "you can cash out once the main net is up. It was planned for 2024 but the coin is doing well so it will be sooner."

For me it looks way to good to be true but I don´t know anything about it. What I for sure know is that my friend don´t trying to fool me in anyway, but maybe he have get fooled and doing this?
For me it sounds to good to be true when you mining with your phone fore free you just need to open the app and click on something once a day and you will be rewarded around $700 each month?!

It really looks legit and everything but it sounds very good to make that amount for such a less effort. Many people in the world does not even make this money for a months work!
Pages:
Jump to: