Pages:
Author

Topic: [Minera v0.9.0] Your next mining dashboard - S9/L3+/D3/CPUminer/CGminer/BFGminer - page 78. (Read 850409 times)

legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
so minera will monitor both scrypt and sha256 network miners aswell ? if so my 4 antminer s1's ill be able to watch them aswell ?

Correct Smiley
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
so minera will monitor both scrypt and sha256 network miners aswell ? if so my 4 antminer s1's ill be able to watch them aswell ?
legendary
Yes, yes and yes! Smiley 0.5.0 will bring up completely new features such as monitoring network devices (huuuuuuuuge feature) and much more, so a completely new release with new cool stuff and many bugfixes. Also any miner is updated to it's latest version, there are libraries and dependencies satisfied and you can build almost any miner you want without problems.

Excited? Yes me too! Cheesy
I have only to find the time to write the changelog, it will take me a life to write down every changes Smiley
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Hey guys, Minera 0.5.0 is almost ready! I know I said that since months, but now it's really ready, only the latest checks and you'll get a new amazing release!

I hope to release it next week, for the new users I wrote a small wiki page to get started with Minera, hope you find it useful: https://github.com/michelem09/minera/wiki/Getting-started

Can't wait to release 0.5.0! Stay tuned!

Will you be updating to the latest cgminer? Really hoping to use minera with my BFL Monarch - drivers were only added in the December cgminer release I think
legendary
Activity: 1029
Nice to see that things going forward. Is minera include all dependecies libraries needed to compile cgminer and/or bfgminer? I didn't tried to do this becuse of lack of free time but soon I will be forced to do so. Compilation 0.5 is nice thing to include such a stuff Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Hey guys, Minera 0.5.0 is almost ready! I know I said that since months, but now it's really ready, only the latest checks and you'll get a new amazing release!

I hope to release it next week, for the new users I wrote a small wiki page to get started with Minera, hope you find it useful: https://github.com/michelem09/minera/wiki/Getting-started

You seem excited Cheesy Is 0.5 a complete overhaul, or has many bugfixes? Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.

awesome!! good job with keeping releases current.
legendary

legendary
Looking for some help. I changed some settings for a pool and save  and reset miner.

Now I get a error "It seems your minerd is not running, please try to start it or review your settings".

Hmmm... I removed the pool that I edited and it now works.

Check the new pool hasn't strange symbols/characters/spaces
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Looking for some help. I changed some settings for a pool and save  and reset miner.

Now I get a error "It seems your minerd is not running, please try to start it or review your settings".

Hmmm... I removed the pool that I edited and it now works.

legendary
Thanks for the help. Got it mining now though Minera will not show the stats on the dashboard. Is there a way to fix that? I can look at the log screen and see it mining but nothing shows on the screen.

Probably you need to give access to the API, go to settings page look at "API Allow" options and put something like this: "W:192.168.1.0/24" check your network for the right subnet to put in.

Edit: no I was wrong that's not needed, let me think, is it bfgminer? Can you check the /minera/index.php/stats page?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Thanks for the help. Got it mining now though Minera will not show the stats on the dashboard. Is there a way to fix that? I can look at the log screen and see it mining but nothing shows on the screen.
legendary
Gawminers Black widow command line for cgminer.

Does anyone have the correct command line for the Black widow running under CGMiner?

I don't want to use the dmax thing as it tries to run the miner too hard and causes too many errors.

Any help I would be grateful for. Thanks.

Use Bfgminer with something like this (taken from http://getminera.com/help):

--scrypt -S zus:all --set zus:chips=64 --set zus:clock=328

I don't know the right options for Cgminer try read here http://cryptominingasic.com/gaw-miners-black-widow-setup-instructions-and-user-manual/

@vankoovo thank you I always appreciate feedbacks like yours Smiley
Activity: 51
@michelem

Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you for your amazing work on minera.

I have been using it now for nearly a week and it's working like a charm.

I have two R-Box 100g both running perfect.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.
Activity: 38
Gawminers Black widow command line for cgminer.

Does anyone have the correct command line for the Black widow running under CGMiner?

I don't want to use the dmax thing as it tries to run the miner too hard and causes too many errors.

Any help I would be grateful for. Thanks.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Just a quick question, if I jam an old B/L Dualminer Single Chip in with a 10 pack of orbs, will Minera handle it?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Well, weird... Is your Minera reachable from the internet? You could investigate in the logs, but by now to reset the password to "minera" just do this in a terminal:

Code:
echo -n "f6048a781885a51d7156afc13f2fb477" | redis-cli -x set minera_password

EDIT: eh oh well, there is also this bug https://github.com/michelem09/minera/issues/123 as workaround you should use only letters-numbers to be sure your password is saved correctly. I just fixed this but I don't release it yet.

After trying again, this command seems to work now... I don't have a clue of what I was doing wrong in the first place. Everything fine now, thank you Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

I am also having a problem getting into the web interface after several hrs..... 

oh well, really weird, you should check what the password becomes when this happens. Try to do this from SSH:

Code:
redis-cli get minera_password

Just to know if the password disappears completely or get changed by someone/something.

The pool switched is weird too, can you see if the miner_conf.json file get changed too? It's in /var/www/minera/conf dir, look at the date or look at it.

Is it your Minera reachable by the public Internet?
I did have it exposed to the outside, but now I have that blocked for now.  I also changed the W:192.168.0.1/16 to R:/192.... so now any program can read but can't make changes through the cgminer api.  Also disabled the scan-all.  So far it has been working correctly.  Will update with password details if it happens again.
I think the changes worked.  3 days no problems.
legendary
im currently running the Chili on EasyMiner for Windows (on pc)

is there a way to set up another instance of bfgminer or cgminer to mine with it on the pi?

just dont want to run the other computer JUST for the chili.

Yes there is, but you need to do it manually and it cannot be monitored by Minera. You should simply run another miner process by launching it manually.

You can read something about it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8490033

Of course this is not THE solution but it's a good workaround, unfortunately Minera can't manage more then one miner per time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
im currently running the Chili on EasyMiner for Windows (on pc)

is there a way to set up another instance of bfgminer or cgminer to mine with it on the pi?

just dont want to run the other computer JUST for the chili.
Pages:
Jump to: