Pages:
Author

Topic: MINERBOARD - Free software for monitoring and management your miners (ASIC/GPU) - page 58. (Read 354221 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yes, but now we are not talking about ICO
I would like to have this project carried out the ICO. He has the potential and his token would grow with time. In addition, the market of crypto-currencies is now at the initial stage of its global development.
I agree with you. This will give additional speed for the development of this project.
Activity: 476
I would like to screenshot of the software and website....
And what's the problem to do it? Now you can also test the software. This is a good chance to get close to the product and decide whether you need it or not.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This is a very necessary project, guys. Good luck!
Activity: 308
One of the big pluses is that there is an opportunity to watch the device together with the staff
And I think also observe by changing the dynamics, how quickly the personnel react to changes in the operation of equipment
The ability to monitor miners at any time from anywhere in the world - it's very cool!
That's why you need an application for mobile phones  Wink
There are small flaws but the software looks very promising
Have you tested this software? Can you share the details? Tell us more detail what you liked and what needs to be worked out?
I also think that the application for mobile phones will soon appear.
I like that this software allows you to connect video cards and asics at the same time.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I've been waiting for such a program for a long time, which will be udonaya by functionality and easy to use
Activity: 226
There are small flaws but the software looks very promising
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
One of the big pluses is that there is an opportunity to watch the device together with the staff
Activity: 171
And I like that the team answers here on our questions and participates in the conversation.

Is this a new layout or something?
And I like that the team answers here on our questions and participates in the conversation.

who already had time to test?
Activity: 490
I would like to screenshot of the software and website....
Activity: 266
Oh, you've updated the site! very cool, I like it! That are very good that you work not only on the product but also on its presentability.
Activity: 476
1 day left before Minerboard release!
Are you ready ?)
Yes, Captain! To the MOON! Cheesy Cool
I have a question. Will your software be available for phones?
Very topical issue  Huh
I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that has attracted many people from all over the world
Pages:
Jump to: