Pages:
Author

Topic: Minereum- Another Ponzi Scheme ? - page 4. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 19, 2020, 10:19:53 AM
If that is the case then the project is definitely going to be a scam and the Team are just using MNE high price to bait it users. 32 MNE airdropped valued of whopping $400+ how come a starting project would give such a high rewards for number of participants.
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
Living my life.
April 19, 2020, 10:06:08 AM
I'm not surprised, when I came across the Airdrop, it was so suspicious because the team said Airdrop hunters can join with multiple ethereum address, If the project is legit they will never accept multiple accounts, it was a big plan all along

Exactly, I also think it was a preplan since 2017.
Living my life.
April 19, 2020, 10:03:46 AM
though their new design seems like a ponzi design which is to make the team and their stakeholders rich
Yes off course a little time can't judge any projects. But with these short time, what they introduced are solid ponzi. Can you figure out how much eth they will earn from this scheme Huh It doesn't matter for them about token. In my opinion they are in thirst of ETH.

Let's see what will happen in next. I will keep my eye on this project. And also Livecoin is not a good exchange at all. They also have acquisition for fake ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
April 19, 2020, 09:56:49 AM
I'm not surprised, when I came across the Airdrop, it was so suspicious because the team said Airdrop hunters can join with multiple ethereum address, If the project is legit they will never accept multiple accounts, it was a big plan all along
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 19, 2020, 09:55:48 AM
It is very early and  difficult to judge Minerium project now, though their new design seems like a ponzi design which is to make the team and their stakeholders rich but there is a point that you need to have a skin in the game. They have done all the necessary thing they need to do and is trading on exchange. I just feel the team has so much credits now with the success of their first Airdrops which was very successful and they are still here as compare to many airdrops that they developers have dumped and gone
Living my life.
April 19, 2020, 09:50:56 AM
Thanks for creating this topic, it almost escaped my mind to make a topic about the project called Minereum on here, today I decide to use ether scan to check my eth address and I find a whopping 470$ worth of Minereum, I felt like  Shocked Shocked , but after a while I find out that I need to upgrade my eth address to LV 2 or LV3 which will cost roughly 57$ worth of Eth, that's 0.3ETH and that's where I decide to leave the group and I dropped a message on the group that

All this have been a well planned scam right from the beginning

You probably got very happy that your token worth 400$ plus and won't make you think twice to upgrade your address which will cost you just 57$, hmmm, great trick Minereum team, a round of applause for you guys.

Whenever you see a Airdrop giving out too much quantities of tokens don't think twice, it doesn't make any sense, I noticed this right from day one before joining the Airdrop but since the claiming task is very easily I just give a try out.

When things are too easy please stay out, hope newbies learned from this

That what I'm also thinking, just give a try. But seems like they are too hungry for ETH. So also left their channel.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
April 19, 2020, 09:42:08 AM
For this I'm listing Livecoin.net as a scam exchange to the list of p2pb2b and co, I hope people learn from this scam project, learn to only take and not give will safe you alot unless you are a greedy bastard, for online business greediness ruins you fast
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
April 19, 2020, 09:38:07 AM
Thanks for creating this topic, it almost escaped my mind to make a topic about the project called Minereum on here, today I decide to use ether scan to check my eth address and I find a whopping 470$ worth of Minereum, I felt like  Shocked Shocked , but after a while I find out that I need to upgrade my eth address to LV 2 or LV3 which will cost roughly 57$ worth of Eth, that's 0.3ETH and that's where I decide to leave the group and I dropped a message on the group that

All this have been a well planned scam right from the beginning

You probably got very happy that your token worth 400$ plus and won't make you think twice to upgrade your address which will cost you just 57$, hmmm, great trick Minereum team, a round of applause for you guys.

Whenever you see a Airdrop giving out too much quantities of tokens don't think twice, it doesn't make any sense, I noticed this right from day one before joining the Airdrop but since the claiming task is very easily I just give a try out.

When things are too easy please stay out, hope newbies learned from this
Living my life.
April 19, 2020, 08:59:07 AM
You probably know about Minereum Genesis Address. They recently upgraded their platform from V1 to V2. You can find their V2 launching details here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-minereum-minereum-is-launched-on-eth-bsc-and-polygon-4495159

Now come to the point, I haven't fully understand their system and it works. They had launched a airdrop where 32000MNE were given to each genesis address. These genesis addresses are in lv1. They have three step genesis level. To upgrade from lv1 to lv3 anyone have to pay 0.3ETH + Network Fee. If you think you can use those 32000MNE after upgrading to lv3, heil No. You can't sell them to exchange (The only exchange that list MNE is Livecoin). After Upgrading your wallet could mine MNE which can be transferred to exchange and sell. Find more information about genesis level here : minereum.com/v2

Now they have introduced a lucky draw system. This lucky system requires to purchase a ticket+MNE as gas fee. Find the thread here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.54249637

So, it seems like they're in thirst of ETH. Is it an another ponzi scheme ?
Pages:
Jump to: