Pages:
Author

Topic: Minereum (MNE) How to exchange them to btc - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I hate everything about minereum I have over 63k of this token in my wallet and it's useless, do many hassle to deal with around this token, first headache is v1 and you have to upgrade to V2 or V3 I don't know again it works like staking meaning you won't get access to all tokens if you upgrade to latest version, of cos many will believe it's a scam
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I didn't give them any money, For MNE to another wallet, I need to pay just fees of about $40. The website is trustwallet.com so it's a trusted website.
But I don't know where to transfer them to exchange them to BTC.
I mean I will pay to person $300 who will help me to cash out them.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
According to Congecko, it is still available on Uniswap and hotbit for trade at 0.2+. You might need to verify if the blockchain has not been changed
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
Hey, if you give them $ 300, you won't get the whole MNE coin either. They only give out a small amount of coins for each day. You will get these coins like you are mining. Some even say it's scams. Read on for more details before you give them large sums of money.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi, I got 32k /12k Euro  Minereum in my trust wallet. I totally forget about this wallet. There is a chance to exchange MNE to BTC or eth/doge/ or any other altcoin for quick cashout? I cannot see Minereum on the main exchange like Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc.
For the person who will help me to exchange MNE to BTC, I'll tip $300 after success exchange.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: