Pages:
Author

Topic: Minereum Token is it a Scam or Not? - page 2. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 11, 2020, 06:29:25 AM
I really hate airdrops that need you to send them a fee. Agreeing to do so will reduce the amount of spam as well as avoid token depreciation. But at the same time, it is also a good reason for scammers to extort your money. I never participated in such airdrops.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
May 11, 2020, 06:23:59 AM
I will never invest in such scam /ponzi, coin because the use case looks to me dubious. It's nothing but a spam coin like kick token. Do not get be fooled in a stupid money game .

Activity: 1210
April 23, 2020, 02:43:49 PM
I am hesitant to say that the Minereum project or MNE token is not a SCAM. Logically the requirements to follow airdrops are very easy and I think many prize hunters get 32,000 MNE tokens at a high price of $ 400. On the other hand, if I'm not mistaken, you have to send ETH fees to go up to levels 2-3. Airdrops like that are very dangerous for beginners, moreover it requires sending ETH fees.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
April 23, 2020, 02:28:44 PM
Minereum is at 1125 Coinmarketcap, and it's hard to say this is a SCAM, because they are very active on social media, indeed only Livecoin trades MNE and only has a trading volume of $ 4,970 / 24h, if you have MNE from free results, maybe HOLD its good choice
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 23, 2020, 10:18:27 AM
The airdrop seems persuasive 32000 MNE Cost 400$+
I dont see any good persuation here. How can you monetized an airdrop that has a requirement in order to earn. Most of the airdrop nowadays are really tricky or more specific to difficult requirement before getting your reward.

Agree with you, it's all just their scams. When we pay to receive these tokens, they will lock them down for a long time. After they unlocked, I believe the price has either bottomed out or been removed from exchanges in this market
Thats to be expected. Who would make you earn 400$ for free that easily? Only fools would believe that when they unlocked it they can let you sell that? They need collateral for that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
April 23, 2020, 09:17:45 AM
I'm regretting for claiming Minereum token because I never want useless tokens in my wallet, if I've do better digging at the time I wouldn't have joined but I guess it was because the task is easy, all you had to do is drop your wallet address
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
April 23, 2020, 08:47:10 AM
It's a future scam most definitely! If the airdrop is locked and the users need to pay to the network to unlock it - makes no sense! Such kond of coins don't have any utility in real or crypto world. Just the owners of the coin will make some money and run away.  Nothing great is expected out of such tokens other than siphoning money out of investor's pocket!
Yea, the problem is people often put all of the mess into a "scam" basket. I mean something like a JesusCoin, ShitCoin, etc., are not exactly the same as Bitconnect, scam ICOs, and whatever else.

This Minereum with self-mining thing makes no sense and has no value, but we haven't see flag/RT yet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=983948. Maybe it's just too obvious to not take this coin seriously.

Anyway, for newbie protection perhaps better to say this as a future scam, so better avoid this coin guys!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 22, 2020, 06:47:07 PM
This is just a day dream. All these new projects promising or giving huge price tag to their tokens will soon fissle out. Kick token is almost zero now in everyone's wallet .
Agree with you, it's all just their scams. When we pay to receive these tokens, they will lock them down for a long time. After they unlocked, I believe the price has either bottomed out or been removed from exchanges in this market
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
April 22, 2020, 02:09:23 PM
This is just a day dream. All these new projects promising or giving huge price tag to their tokens will soon fissle out. Kick token is almost zero now in everyone's wallet .
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
April 22, 2020, 01:31:00 PM
I don't know anything about this token yet, but I've read some posts and they say you need to pay some ETH to unlock the airdrop. So I think this is just a scam from them, after you unlock the token, the price will go to zero and you will lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
April 22, 2020, 01:21:31 PM
And team keeps saying things that won't help out, imagine an admin said we should reserve it for our great grandchildren, imagine the wicked talk. I don't even know if the project would survive by then. I was totally furious because one cant send out and if you use metermask method you will be recieving 1 tokens daily then count when you will fully receive all tokens. What a funny project.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
April 22, 2020, 12:51:56 PM
I’m not sure, some people I’ve heard say their account must be at level 3, I don’t know exactly what for, but from what I’ve heard they need to do that.
either for the conditions to go away or something  because I didn't get the token, I really don't care about that.
but for current conditions to be honest, $ 200 is a very expensive price to be paid for free via airdrop.
It's true for those who have MNE that results from airdrop should upgrade their account to level 3 at a cost of 0.4ETH (if I'm not mistaken) I think that's a big enough cost to redeem their tokens.
Later MNE tokens will be staked with 1.8 MNE per day from 32k, imagine how long it will take after redeeming tokens, such as extortion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
April 22, 2020, 12:48:06 PM
I’m not sure, some people I’ve heard say their account must be at level 3, I don’t know exactly what for, but from what I’ve heard they need to do that.
either for the conditions to go away or something  because I didn't get the token, I really don't care about that.
but for current conditions to be honest, $ 200 is a very expensive price to be paid for free via airdrop.
worth it for today because seeing the price on this livecoin token has a very crazy pump, but I'm sure this is only for a moment because I'm not surprised by the game at livecoin but if someone upgrades and manages to get thousands of tons it's enough to cover the $ 200 cost.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
April 22, 2020, 12:39:31 PM

It's a future scam most definitely! If the airdrop is locked and the users need to pay to the network to unlock it - makes no sense! Such kond of coins don't have any utility in real or crypto world. Just the owners of the coin will make some money and run away.  Nothing great is expected out of such tokens other than siphoning money out of investor's pocket!
Majority of the people here have common sense people hates locking their token if this is an airdrop then you need not ask people to pay to unlock it, it's  investing not airdrop and based on their features I don't think people will be interested to unlocked their token that will need them to take years before they can claim all the tokens.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
April 22, 2020, 12:27:56 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
April 22, 2020, 12:18:23 PM
If we need to send some money to be able to receive tokens, then I think it's not an airdrop. So in my opinion this is a scam project, they offer an airdrop worth $ 400 and you need to spend $ 50 to unlock this airdrop? What an easy job for greedy people
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
April 22, 2020, 11:47:23 AM
I'm not sure if it's a scam or more like a stupid money game. If you received the airdrop, your tokens are locked, and you have to pay some ETH to "self-mine" the tokens. IMO at the time the mining process complete, your tokens will worth 0 (zero) lol Grin

And their only exchange is livecoin.

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
April 22, 2020, 11:46:10 AM
I'm not sure if it's a scam or more like a stupid money game. If you received the airdrop, your tokens are locked, and you have to pay some ETH to "self-mine" the tokens. IMO at the time the mining process complete, your tokens will worth 0 (zero) lol Grin

It's a very clever scam coming from the creator of this project. Certainly many new investors will be trapped by this huge reward. Every day we see scammer getting smarter with many different forms of scam, so be really careful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 22, 2020, 11:42:30 AM
They have given out too much tokens so all we should expect is zero, 32000 tokens worth 400$ and you are asked to deposit 0.3eth to be able to sell your 32k tokens, it's a well planned Ponzi scheme
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
April 22, 2020, 10:54:51 AM

Just imagine a lot of people get 32k MNE tokens with an estimated $ 400 if sold, of course this will affect the price or even no value at all.

So I think it's useless to get an MNE token if it can't be sent or have to raise it to the top level with high ETH costs, of course this token is useless.

The exchange at Livecoin does not have a good volume of pumping, now it may be manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: