Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerGate Pool [PPS 1.5%] [PPLNS 1%] ZEC-ETH-ETC-BTC-LTC-BCN-XMR-QCN-FCN-XDN - page 11. (Read 305873 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi!

Sorry for inconvenience!
 We've reloaded our cold wallets and your unconfirmed coins are confirming now.

--
Best regards,
MinerGate.com

Good Afternoon, can u fix this, please:

I have FCN unconfirmed balance for days.

Please help.

Thanks
Activity: 11
How can I use my Lappi's internal graphic card for minergate pools...Huh

AFAIK, you can't use an integrated GPU on Minergates GUI software. You have to have a dedicated GPU.
Depending on the GPU (intel 5000 series or so), you MAY have luck with finding openCL gpu miner, but ya, it wont work on the GUI Software, dedicated cards only
IF you are using one of those APU AMD things, im not sure tho, as i dont have one ;p

Thanx Brother...
Can U suggest me any other pool for my Integrated GPU's cz I have 100's of them...Huh
& also GUI or CLI s/w...!!!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

AFAIK, you can't use an integrated GPU on Minergates GUI software. You have to have a dedicated GPU.
Depending on the GPU (intel 5000 series or so), you MAY have luck with finding openCL gpu miner, but ya, it wont work on the GUI Software, dedicated cards only
IF you are using one of those APU AMD things, im not sure tho, as i dont have one ;p
Activity: 11
legendary
Merit: 1001
Looks like my account is back and active with balances on it. Guessing pool had some problems with login and databases. Hope in future admin can maybe update via email with news and reports as was a little unhappy to find account missing and not working all of a sudden. Was beginning to think something seriously wrong. Still admin not been on here in last few days hope all is good and can give some updates as to what going on.
legendary
Well if my account is not restored and ballances are back I will be leaving this pool too hope admin can restore account also sent pm with account email linked to account. Its as tho they deleted the account.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
hi can any one suggest me what should i do. I have lost my phone with dual auth of minergate. I have open support ticket to disable dual auth. Got reply for some detail. I provide them. But after that no one is replying ( i have send many emails on [email protected]). But no reply since last 6 days. Is there any way to contact the support other than their email ?

One thing that you could try is sending a PM to nopedope89 (original poster), he is around on here sometimes and usually pretty helpful.
Activity: 1
hi can any one suggest me what should i do. I have lost my phone with dual auth of minergate. I have open support ticket to disable dual auth. Got reply for some detail. I provide them. But after that no one is replying ( i have send many emails on [email protected]). But no reply since last 6 days. Is there any way to contact the support other than their email ?
legendary
Hi Team,

Having trouble logging into MinerGate.com today. Tried 3 different browsers and 2 computers.

The error returned in Chrome's console is as follows;

POST https://minergate.com/api/2.2/auth/login 502 (Bad Gateway)

Your prompt assistance is appreciated.
FYI: The login is working fine for me - if there was a problem maybe it is now fixed or if it still exists could be localised.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hi Team,

Having trouble logging into MinerGate.com today. Tried 3 different browsers and 2 computers.

The error returned in Chrome's console is as follows;

POST https://minergate.com/api/2.2/auth/login 502 (Bad Gateway)

Your prompt assistance is appreciated.
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Hi to all Grin

I am a totally newbie in mining and I have some questions regarding the use of MinerGate's software. Roll Eyes

- Can I use it in more than one Windows based PC's at the same time with the same account?
 - The H/s counter is added and is presented as total?
 - With Smart mining activated and with 60-70 H/s working 24x7 what is the expectancy benefit per month?

Do I have alternatives for more profit based on my current profile?  Huh(60-70 H/s - working 24x7 - Windows PC's)

Thank you
Eva Kiss

- Can I use it in more than one Windows based PC's at the same time with the same account?   --  yes
 - The H/s counter is added and is presented as total? -- i dont fully understand but i think yes?
 - With Smart mining activated and with 60-70 H/s working 24x7 what is the expectancy benefit per month? -- hard to say, mining XMR your shares are just feeding the big miners on PPLNS as a 60h/s miner. Profit changes hourly its impossible to plan a month or even a week ahead accurately :/ use https://minergate.com/calculator/cryptonote as estimate tho

do you have alternatives based on your profile? sure, hundreds haha Smiley but noone will publically tell you whattomine, we have whattomine for that ;p otherwise if EVERYONE mined the same stuff, it would get slammed, most profit is in coins NOONE is mining, but have markets  Wink Wink

thanks for your answer CjMapope, i will start seaching... Grin
legendary
Hello admin hoping you can resolve my problem had an account on your pool and software for a number of years now to be greeted with sorry inviled email and account detials yet I logged in perfectly fine a few months back. Gone to do password reset still no joy.
legendary
Hi to all Grin

I am a totally newbie in mining and I have some questions regarding the use of MinerGate's software. Roll Eyes

- Can I use it in more than one Windows based PC's at the same time with the same account?
 - With Smart mining activated and with 60-70 H/s working 24x7 what is the expectancy benefit per month?

Do I have alternatives for more profit based on my current profile?  Huh(60-70 H/s - working 24x7 - Windows PC's)

Thank you
Eva Kiss

- Can I use it in more than one Windows based PC's at the same time with the same account?   --  yes
 - The H/s counter is added and is presented as total? -- i dont fully understand but i think yes?
 - With Smart mining activated and with 60-70 H/s working 24x7 what is the expectancy benefit per month? -- hard to say, mining XMR your shares are just feeding the big miners on PPLNS as a 60h/s miner. Profit changes hourly its impossible to plan a month or even a week ahead accurately :/ use https://minergate.com/calculator/cryptonote as estimate tho

do you have alternatives based on your profile? sure, hundreds haha Smiley but noone will publically tell you whattomine, we have whattomine for that ;p otherwise if EVERYONE mined the same stuff, it would get slammed, most profit is in coins NOONE is mining, but have markets  Wink Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Hi to all Grin

Thank you
Eva Kiss
legendary
We need a better version for monero mining. My gpu's just run with 36h/s. On claymores they have 600+ each
I tried with claymores and got a slightly better hash but a 50% error rate - you must have a better GPU than me =)
Activity: 262
Merit: 101
We need a better version for monero mining. My gpu's just run with 36h/s. On claymores they have 600+ each
legendary
Hey miners!

Some cool news for you: we’ve added Zcash to the pool. You can connect via supported alternative miners. Currently NiceHash, Claymore’s and SILENTARMY miners are supported.

Find the setup instructions here: https://goo.gl/BD4QH0
If you haven’t been following Zcash news and don’t know much about it, you might enjoy the round-up we’ve made on our blog: https://goo.gl/ynhM6q

Awesome stuff - thanks for supporting ZCash, I'll try a bit of ZCash mining when I get back to my rig in the new year.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Hey miners!

Some cool news for you: we’ve added Zcash to the pool. You can connect via supported alternative miners. Currently NiceHash, Claymore’s and SILENTARMY miners are supported.

Find the setup instructions here: https://goo.gl/BD4QH0
If you haven’t been following Zcash news and don’t know much about it, you might enjoy the round-up we’ve made on our blog: https://goo.gl/ynhM6q
legendary
CMON ZCASH MINING! Smiley  thats what IM waiting for hehee

Me too, would be awesome to see Zcash on minergate. XMR yeilds have been dropping a bit recently. I'm starting to look for something else.
legendary
how long do i need to wait for the unconfirmed balances? it's been a couple of days but still unconfirmed.

its has a minimum balance, so if yours is still unconfirmed it might be that we need to hit more blocks, or you just need more shares to move to confirmed balance 

CMON ZCASH MINING! Smiley  thats what IM waiting for hehee
Pages:
Jump to: