Pages:
Author

Topic: Miners Are On Big Sale - page 3. (Read 1357 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 12
Avalon Miner
July 05, 2022, 06:52:52 AM
Hello all
We plan to create our own wallet. We need a good name such as bitpay, easypay, coinpay, canpay...Well, all those names are taken already, if you can share a good name, we will keep you in mind and gonna reward a coupon or gift for you Smiley
If the name is related to BTC or our brand Canaan , that will be much more welcome.
Avalon Miner
July 01, 2022, 03:06:30 AM
Good news for customers from the U.S.  Cool
Our US warehouse will be ready soon!

What do you mean, you have them in stock now?
Yes, we will have stock in the USA very soon, around 2 weeks.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 30, 2022, 05:54:52 PM

What do you mean, you have them in stock now?
Avalon Miner
June 28, 2022, 03:56:44 AM

let the hash rate roll on in.

Waiting for that USA warehouse.

It will be available soon Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 83
June 27, 2022, 06:19:09 PM

let the hash rate roll on in.

Waiting for that USA warehouse.
Avalon Miner
June 21, 2022, 04:18:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 7701
'The right to privacy matters'
June 19, 2022, 05:55:35 PM
Hello thanks for your suggestion.
We do realize this tax issue, so far our couriers don't support lower invoice value . We may need find more flexible couriers.
It is not a matter of providing a 'lower invoice value' -- that is illegal.

What Phil is talking about is buying 1 miner every 2 weeks to ensure the miners are not not combined into a single shipment. As long as each shipment is below the trigger price then no Trump Tax is imposed.

yep and I am mentioning this only for his lowest priced miner. With current btc prices he won’t sell them that easily at 1386 but at 795 they would very likely sell.

I would buy 1 wait for it to arrive buy a second one wait for it to arrive buy a third one etc. etc etc
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2490
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 19, 2022, 11:42:32 AM
We do realize this tax issue, so far our couriers don't support lower invoice value . We may need find more flexible couriers.
It is not a matter of providing a 'lower invoice value' -- that is illegal.

What Phil is talking about is buying 1 miner every 2 weeks to ensure the miners are not not combined into a single shipment. As long as each shipment is below the trigger price then no Trump Tax is imposed.
June 19, 2022, 08:58:44 AM
Just to mention. BTC has crashed to under 20k If I were to buy the a1126 from you factory direct.

https://shop.canaan.io/products/avalon-miner-a1126-pro-s-60t-3420w

price is 1386 shipping could be 200 and USA import tax is 450 or so full cost is 2036.

If my power was free this 60th earns about 60 x 8.24 cents = $4.94 a day that means 412 days to pay it off if I have free power.

If I have 5 cent power it take 85 kwatts a day or $4.25 so 4.94-4.25 = 69 cents a day assuming it never breaks this means over 2900 days to pay off.

This is your cheapest unit. If you sold it for 795 and shipped it for 200 it would be 995 and much lower import duties about 45 dollars net cost to a USA miner is 1040 way better than 2036. Yeah it could be a loss to sell it for that price. But it would show some commitment to your customers.

You might actually sell that model out.
Avalon Miner
June 15, 2022, 05:28:28 AM
legendary
June 14, 2022, 11:34:41 AM
Miners are 51% OFF Cool
If you have friends who may need to purchase more miners as stock, kindly share our Big Sale news, thanks.

If you could sell this under 800 it would sell well.

USA buyers could avoid the import tax at a price of 795

the import tax if it is 1386 is over 450

the import tax if it is 795 is under 50

I have zero idea what a bottom line price for you is but a few years back I purchased whatsminer m10s

for about 785 each and i avoided the import tax by getting 1 every two weeks. I purchased 12 of them in all.
Avalon Miner
June 10, 2022, 08:38:11 AM
Miners are 51% OFF Cool
If you have friends who may need to purchase more miners as stock, kindly share our Big Sale news, thanks.
Avalon Miner
June 09, 2022, 11:23:07 AM
I contacted both of their emails [[email protected] and [email protected]] and received a confirmation from "[email protected]":

Nice, I was planning to send one too but I saw they finally added the telegram link to their original shop so it all finally started to make sense.

Well, canaan, good luck with your sales, it's nice to have a manufacturer with an active topic here.

[/quote]

Thanks for all your trust and good suggestion. Honestly speaking our official online shop is at the beginning stage, now all Avalon miners are on big sale to celebrate our online shop launching, so we hope more ppl will notice it. Surely we won't post https://shop.canaan.io once all know we start a new official online shop Smiley
If you are still suspicious about us, feel free to send us an Email to verify ( [email protected] )
We are open to hear all voices, time will tell, cheers!

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
June 09, 2022, 09:09:15 AM
Considering that in the past Canaan has taken great pains to warn about using sites/sales channels that are not endorsed by them I find it baffling for them to now start opening sm contacts and not put that info on their websites so we can know those specific channels can be trusted.  Since those public announcements are not there -- extreme skepticism is called for.

This was probably one of the largest flops when starting their advertisement here, as much as I respect Canaan for their gear I seriously don't understand what was going through their heads to create 4 accounts here and bump topics with their links, including the telegram channel while they didn't have a single link from the original shop to it.
Of course everyone would become suspicious of this, especially here where fake telegram and fake shops pop up every week.

I contacted both of their emails [[email protected] and [email protected]] and received a confirmation from "[email protected]":

Nice, I was planning to send one too but I saw they finally added the telegram link to their original shop so it all finally started to make sense.

Well, canaan, good luck with your sales, it's nice to have a manufacturer with an active topic here.
Avalon Miner
June 09, 2022, 05:47:43 AM
After seeing multiple accounts were promoting that new telegram group [here's another one (archived)], I contacted both of their emails [[email protected] and [email protected]] and received a confirmation from "[email protected]":

Hello ,yes both email address belong to Canaan, so please trust us ,we are the only one official shop so far Smiley No second one yet, it's easy to verify. Just be careful with those fake domain names such as canan. We use emails with canaan.io at the end.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 09, 2022, 03:32:54 AM
After seeing multiple accounts were promoting that new telegram group [here's another one (archived)], I contacted both of their emails [[email protected] and [email protected]] and received a confirmation from "[email protected]":

Avalon Miner
June 09, 2022, 02:32:44 AM
canaan.io  does Have a direct link to shop.canaan.io

https://i.imgur.com/wDYiaBy.png

this is my  alt cant show the image.

someone want to fix it?
[/quote]

I personally totally understand what you guys mentioned above, actually there are 2 ways to visit our official online shop through our official website, let me show you one by one.
1.You can just click the first banner on the home page https://canaan.io/  then it will link to our official shop directly https://shop.canaan.io/
2.When you visit Canaan official website https://canaan.io/ , you can click the AVALON MADE on the top, then you can see the shopping cart, the shopping cart will link to our official shop too.
Hope my answer is clear.
legendary
June 08, 2022, 11:15:00 PM
The address shop.canaan.io is not the issue here. That I/we know is valid.
The problem is that neither of Canaan's websites make any mention of having telegram or any other social media channels.
If that telegram channel is officially endorsed by Canaan then the website should list it.

Considering that in the past Canaan has taken great pains to warn about using sites/sales channels that are not endorsed by them I find it baffling for them to now start opening sm contacts and not put that info on their websites so we can know those specific channels can be trusted.  Since those public announcements are not there -- extreme skepticism is called for.

Makes sense. So to anyone just use shop.canaan.io

after you went to canaan.io

and consider this telegram link to be no good.

the direct link prices are good.

I may get more 1246 units.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2490
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 08, 2022, 10:26:08 PM
The address shop.canaan.io is not the issue here. That I/we know is valid.
The problem is that neither of Canaan's websites make any mention of having telegram or any other social media channels.
If that telegram channel is officially endorsed by Canaan then the website should list it.

June 08, 2022, 08:04:01 PM
Yeah, so far we only have this official telegram group, it's a new group,but now more than 100 members . You may see it somewhere else, it's normal coz we have a online shop team, haha ,we hope more ppl will know our new shop. If it make you guys feel confussed, we shall apologize.
Easy solution: Put that same link on Canaan's website so people can verify that the telegram channel is legitimate.

Both the shop.canaan.io and the main Canaan.io websites have a 'News' or 'Media' areas that are where we would expect there to be an Official announcement and links to the telegram channel...

In short, until the website has that information on it people here are going to be highly suspicious of you.. That said, I see your profile here has been updated to give links to Canaan so that is a good start Cheesy

canaan.io  does Have a direct link to shop.canaan.io

https://i.imgur.com/wDYiaBy.png

this is my  alt cant show the image.

someone want to fix it?
Pages:
Jump to: