Pages:
Author

Topic: /!\ [MINERS NEEDED!] | [ANN][WDC][P2POOL]|[USA]|[SERVER RUNNING] [1% FEE] /!\ - page 2. (Read 4201 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
gpudude, I still love your pools, but we gotta figure out this payout issue. There are still blocks that are not getting paid out for me. It seems entirely random, but I grabbed a screenshot this time so you can look into it a little better. Specifically, you can see I did not receive a payout on blocks 74454 (14:41:51), 74563 (15:12:09) and 74657 (15:43:04). My address (WinBGHPuPstx7L36CEXrrrjrVoso5SA3Ng) has been in the payout list the whole time.

https://i.imgur.com/csVmYrO.jpg
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
GPUDude
Have found this pool to be very reliable since I started mining on it a few days ago..have a bump  Wink

Thank you, its steadily growing Smiley

Anyone not sure what pool to choose, give this a try - running near 100% efficiency. Note: Stay connected for at least one hour before you make your judgement  Wink

Happy mining people!  As always, any issues, please post here.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Have found this pool to be very reliable since I started mining on it a few days ago..have a bump  Wink
GPUDude
25MH/s yesterday, need to break that. WDC Miners, point your miners here.
GPUDude
lol what a joke. It's the third time you close your p2pool a few hours after I joined. Why not just connect them?

There isn't enough demand on the EU server, likewise with the USA server. However, the USA server has more demand. The pool is not down, simply switch to the USA server.  USA server has more hashpower so you will get blocks at a quicker rate, and hence get paid quicker.

Thanks

Activity: 149
lol what a joke. It's the third time you close your p2pool a few hours after I joined. Why not just connect them?
GPUDude
Attention

Notice to all miners on EU server... please move over to USA server.

EU Server will be terminating in 30 minutes. EU Server is terminating due to one server being able to serve well over 450MH/s and hence not being used optimally.
GPUDude
Got a good increase of hashrate on both servers, however it needs more  Wink
Yes I meant as nodes of one big p2pool I thought that was the concept of it. Thank you for your explanation. 

Im gonna try your EU server and double up the hashrate there.  Smiley
GPUDude
Why are your pools not connected to each other and the rest of the p2pools?

You mean as in nodes? I've got to configure connecting to each other, however the initial setup was solo and I've been really busy these past few days.

Regarding connecting to other p2pools I've read the wiki which states:
"you run multiple P2Pool nodes or have trusted friends that run P2Pool, to establish a constant extra P2P connection to them. "

The word trusted friends, to me implies that by connecting to other pools it may have an impact on the pool itself? Hence as I am not sure whether the other pools are as efficient I do not want it impacting the statistics of this pool, which is yielding very good results.

If anyone care to expand on this, please let me know - only reason to decide against was purely based on to keep the efficiency for your miners as best as possible.
Why are your pools not connected to each other and the rest of the p2pools?
GPUDude
Phasers realigned!  Grin

More of this people, more of this  Grin

Fee now 1% on both pools.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
GPUDude
Awesome Smiley The hardware changes made from the previous server is substantial, and they can handle a lot more than is currently on the system.

So people, ask yourselves this...

Do you want frequent payouts? No registration? High efficiency mining?

Try pointing your miners at the pool for at least 3 hours, and make your decision then.

All aboard! Get your miners ready!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
glad to see an EU server Smiley

25 khash going your way, adding another 115 in an hour Smiley

Edit : received 4 payments so far, good job Smiley

throwing my nvidia gpu at it for the night Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
GPUDude
The new servers are dying to handle some activity, point your miners at the closest pool and get mining  Grin
GPUDude
Check your contact-button on EU server  Wink
Fixed.  Wink

Thanks guys, we need more of that hash power that we had back - see if we can break that 150 MH/s record.

Now europe is awake, hopefully the EU server will start to get filled.

The quicker it gets filled, the quicker we mine!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
More miners required Wink Point them here  Grin

Only got like 30khs power for now bro but they're yours. Hope you prosper Smiley
Check your contact-button on EU server  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: