Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) -- - page 14. (Read 121524 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What is your NUG address Vlad?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
How many NUGs miners do we have right now?

JackJack, sweet - I'm glad to hear it.  What else are you mining and about how many NUGs can you get in 24 hours if you focus on just NUGs?  Thanks!

Also, have you bought any ixCoins?  I really advice just buying a few thousand ixCoins.  It won't cost you much.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Are you guys hitting the Golden Blocks with no issues?  Is anybody seeing excessive hopping to get the golden blocks?  Like, is it a problem, is the coin being gamed for the Golden Blocks, cause I'd rather not waste the money to make it a true lottery draw every 2 hours unless I really have to.

Apparently that's gonna require a lot of coding.  On average how many coins are you guys mining in 24 hours and with what rig/setup?  TIA!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Isn't this supposed to be at alternative coins section?

More suitable for “Revelations” section really.

Hahhahahaaa.

That's a good one.  Not sure if that's a compliment or an insult but it was funny.  Thanks either way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

More suitable for “Revelations” section really.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Yeah, but too many people felt they had an opinion and I refused to censor any of them and as a result we got the boot to off topic.

The funny part is that these same people, whose freedom of speech I respected were demanding that the mods shut down my thread.  Now that's irony and I still hold their freedoms in high regard - thus far I haven't banned, censored or filed a complaint against any person.  But, as you can see, it's turned out a bit nasty.  Entertaining and educational for some, but kinda mean spirited.
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Still entertaining  Grin

Yeah, but I had a revelation - and as a result I'm gonna have to make a change to one of my major predictions.

I said bitcoin would gets its ETF and by next year we would see a $1,000 bitcoin price.

Well, I was wrong.  $1,000 is gonna get blown out really fast.  Too fast.  I'm now seeing at least a $5,000 piece for Bitcoin and quite possibly as high as $10,000 within 12-24 months after the ETF license is awarded.

Yeah, it's gonna get that crazy.  So that means coins like ixCoin hitting $100 or Devcoin hitting $1 is gonna be a no brainer.  Only problem is picking out the coins which will gain the most as not all coins will go that high on a % basis, although they should all be worth much more than today, even CrapCoins, if you can believe it.

Yeah cause you have to have no brain to actually buy devcoins  Roll Eyes

At nearly 2 million Devcoins per bitcoin - that's a steal.  Devcoin has a design problem in that it prints too many coins but at this level it's nearly impossible to not make a profit in the near future especially with the Bitcoin ETF coming.

Bankers will look for the older coins as they offer better quality, more trust as opposed to newer CrapCoins and scamCoins so devcoin would be a candidate for an alt coin basket in the event Bitcoin gets its own ETF.

And to spend $1,000 on devcoins at this ridiculous low price just to make sure you cover your basis its really a no-brainer and not a big risk.  Only 1 coin had to pop for you to literally get rich when this Bitcoin ETF Takes off cause that one coin is gonna go up more than DELL did in the 90's.  Bitcoin did it, Litecoin did ti and Namecoin did it and that's was without the crazy hype and media frenzy that gonna go global by next year.

Here I am screaming from the rooftops and nobody hears me!

Bank on it!

I personally like the idea behind Devcoins... It's pretty ingenious and also incredibly hard to clone... but you don't buy them you can make a ton of them on Devtome... wasting Bitcoin's buying devcoins is dumb broooo

Here's the problem with earning them right now. I did the math and its not even $3 per hour.

If you have time to kill, sure but if your time is worth more than $3 per hour then its better to just buy them.

I did write for almost 2 months and earned around 15 million coins but once the earnings dropped so low and on top of that the value dropped by around 85% it was just hard to stay motivated to keep writing.

And given Devcoin is printing 200 million coins per month and they have no cap, ever, 15 million coins just isn't enough.  I think I need at least 30 million just to be sure in case Devcoin is gonna end up being that coin.

I like ixCoin cause its gonna be an interesting story in 18 months when there's no more coins and its such a bitcoin clone that bankers may see what I see:  hey, if bitcoin can go to $1,000 per coin with their ETF why don't we do an ETF for ixCoin, even the developer name has a Satoshi sounding name, its a perfect sell.

And I like devcoin for totally different reasons - it's a great socio-political play.  I can see countries like France and Canada really liking a coin like Devcoin - it's a job creation coin, it's socially responsible - it's a politicians pipe dream, man, talk about an easy sell.

So we'll see - I'm hoping to mine other coins, including CrapCoins cause you never know what will resonate with bankers, hedge funds or the masses looking to invest in a different alt coin. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Still entertaining  Grin

Yeah, but I had a revelation - and as a result I'm gonna have to make a change to one of my major predictions.

I said bitcoin would gets its ETF and by next year we would see a $1,000 bitcoin price.

Well, I was wrong.  $1,000 is gonna get blown out really fast.  Too fast.  I'm now seeing at least a $5,000 piece for Bitcoin and quite possibly as high as $10,000 within 12-24 months after the ETF license is awarded.

Yeah, it's gonna get that crazy.  So that means coins like ixCoin hitting $100 or Devcoin hitting $1 is gonna be a no brainer.  Only problem is picking out the coins which will gain the most as not all coins will go that high on a % basis, although they should all be worth much more than today, even CrapCoins, if you can believe it.

At nearly 2 million Devcoins per bitcoin - that's a steal.  Devcoin has a design problem in that it prints too many coins but at this level it's nearly impossible to not make a profit in the near future especially with the Bitcoin ETF coming.

Bankers will look for the older coins as they offer better quality, more trust as opposed to newer CrapCoins and scamCoins so devcoin would be a candidate for an alt coin basket in the event Bitcoin gets its own ETF.

And to spend $1,000 on devcoins at this ridiculous low price just to make sure you cover your basis its really a no-brainer and not a big risk.  Only 1 coin had to pop for you to literally get rich when this Bitcoin ETF Takes off cause that one coin is gonna go up more than DELL did in the 90's.  Bitcoin did it, Litecoin did ti and Namecoin did it and that's was without the crazy hype and media frenzy that gonna go global by next year.

Bank on it!

I personally like the idea behind Devcoins... It's pretty ingenious and also incredibly hard to clone... but you don't buy them you can make a ton of them on Devtome... wasting Bitcoin's buying devcoins is dumb broooo
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Still entertaining  Grin

Bank on it!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Still entertaining  Grin

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Oh a happy note:  I'm now a true 1% owner of ixCoin. I finally bought just over 200,000 ixCoins.  I can't believe it took me over 2 weeks and bidding as high as 15,000 ixCoins per Bitcoin to finally get that many coins.

So I feel sorry for anyone trying to buy any real amount of ixCoins - this coin can pop so hard and fast that people will think it's Bitcoin 2.0.

Now it just needs some interest.  And I need more Bitcoins to do the same thing with a number of different coins.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Still entertaining  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Still entertaining  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
wow... so this is the kind of support i would get if i used Nugs?

What support is that?

Your Alias is freedom_coin, you should appreciate the freedom of speech Alloted on this thread.  If I had censored everyone from the begining there would be no need for this kind of hateful talk and I wouldn't have been banned into the off-topic section.

Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
wow... so this is the kind of support i would get if i used Nugs?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I don't drink.  That's the truth.

I was a weekend party drinker which I didn't realize then was also an alchie but since I got married 9 years ago I stopped completely.  I had to cause when I'm drunk I'm like a skank seeking missile and I knew there would be no way for me to stay faithful so I stopped.

So try again.

And as for your slip up.  I'd love to hear why you'd hang around here for 2 years before deciding to open up an account. 

And while you're at it - what prompted you to take such personal interest in me all of a sudden? 

Cause to me it all points to hotcoldcoin and his many sock puppets.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
What?  Are you mocking my transtesticle post-op pics?  

You bigot.

And you know a lot for a guy who's new around here, eh, hotcoldcoin?  Lol, dude, you're so obvious.

Bitch please, I've been hanging around here since 2011.

You lack of mastery of the English language has me confused though, could you clarify if you claim to have been born a women or that you simply cross dressed as a kid?

What? Now you're mocking the success of my transtesticle operation?

You hateful bigot monger.  How dare you come on here, cock tease me then make me sound like a wannabe lezbo.  I put pics up, those are all really me.  Is that not enough - do I have to entire this hideous pain everyday of my miserable lezbo transtesticle life? 

Where's the PC police for crying outloud.

Ok, so you underwent SRS but you have kids. Also you gay bash. Yup, that makes sense.

What, I can't get a set of nuts attached?

Igots ballz nigga!  Lol

You're still a hater and a bigot.   Inside I'm still a little girl and you hurt my tiny feelers.  

You give homos a bad name.

I guess this must be one of your "I invented the internet, for reals guys" moments again. You must be drinking. Do you need to dull the pain often vlad?

2011 eh?  Is that why your profile says 2013?

Hahahahaaa.  Losing track of your sock puppets I see.

Yes, you caught me, I'm obviously a sock puppet. No other possible explanation.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
How are any coins stolen when you GAVE them to him? Lol this is so ridiculous that this mental case is still rambling. I just counted 10 vlad posts in a row with no response lol what the fuck

If I come to your house dressed like the pizza guy and take your money anf give you a box of dildoes instead of the pizza you ordered, is that not theft just cause you willingly gave me the money?

Using sock puppets is theft.  It shows how morally corrupt you are and that you think just like a scammer to say something so ridiculously stupid.

So I'm a scammer too now?   Roll Eyes

You can't give something to someone, change your mind, then say they stole it

I guess the pizza analogy was too complex for you to understand, eh?

Or did the box of dildoes throw you off?

I ignored it because it was retarded.

Its like you delivering a free pizza that I didn't pay for and then I complain that the box wasn't filled with gold

Still not applicable but more accurate than your analogy since you gave them away and didn't sell them.

Damn Indian givers

It doesn't really matter though. Your coins are worthless and always will be for the stigma you've attached to them. Its like you're super pissed about not having your bag of grass clippings
Pages:
Jump to: