Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) -- - page 66. (Read 121524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Protip: When you don't know how things work just say nothing, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Don't forget to separate each sentence with blank lines.

So everything looks like a paragraph.

Don't put too much information on one line.

Follow this, and you too, can be a guy who pays to launch a crapcoin!
You are doing it wrong.    You obviously need to put more than one line per paragraph.   You're so stupid, I can't even understand how the Lord allows you to live.

Indeed.   I'm an expert in economics and I tell you that ixcoin is the coin of the future.   What do you think billionaires will do after the Bitcoin ETF?    They will look for an awesome coin which is a copypast of Bitcoin.

That's why I bought 1% of all the ixcoins ever created. Also you can see the name is crazily smart: ix coin, ie 9coin, the a God number.   This can't fail.

My PhD/brother's friend/Bitcoin original dev/neighbour will show you and I will laugh.  Laugh to you and to r3 who stole millions by doing some magic.

Now I'll go to sleep,I haven't sleep in 18 days.   See you in 40 minutes.

Good luck

Ahahhahahaaa aaa. That is the funniest shit I've ever read.  Ahahhahahaaa.  Oh man, I can't stop laughing.

I wish I had some coins to give you.  Some  NUGs with God numbers.   Ahahhhahhaaaa.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
So programmers X and Y were both incompetent? Or is it all on programmer Y ?

Or the substring part is on the luckycoins author, maybe, from whom maybe all other superblocks coins cloned or pasted?

-MarkM-

Programmer X. Oh, screw it.  Shakezula ran it over 2 hours and said it was smooth and beautiful and it was the diff was so stable it didn't even need a PoS. I'm guessing cause of the number combinations I chose.  

So how can it run perfect then not work at all? I guessing r3 got in it immediately as I never put a password on the repo files cause I didn't know why, messed it up and then immediately same day made me an offer to buy it cause it was gonna die anyway.

That's what I think happened.  Cause I'm sure those superblocks work. The lucky block work.  That's why I've been saying the golden blocks are different cause there's a different dearie to time, a random time featirres and I think that has been messed with and maybe that's what r3 robbed cause I'm sure he stole million if coins then messed up everything blaming me for it to cover it up.   Maybe what he stole were what would have been the golden blocks.

But anyway, it sounds like the problem is in the random timing, its not executing.  While other super blocks I doubt function on a lottery system, they probably simply give out super blocks at carjosius predetermined times during the day so that's different.
legendary

You are doing it wrong.    You obviously need to put more than one line per paragraph.   You're so stupid, I can't even understand how the Lord allows you to live.

Indeed.   I'm an expert in economics and I tell you that ixcoin is the coin of the future.   What do you think billionaires will do after the Bitcoin ETF?    They will look for an awesome coin which is a copypast of Bitcoin.

That's why I bought 1% of all the ixcoins ever created. Also you can see the name is crazily smart: ix coin, ie 9coin, the a God number.   This can't fail.

My PhD/brother's friend/Bitcoin original dev/neighbour will show you and I will laugh.  Laugh to you and to r3 who stole millions by doing some magic.

Now I'll go to sleep,I haven't sleep in 18 days.   See you in 40 minutes.

Good luck

I sense holy nuggetness in you.   I take the magic of decimal 53 and cast upon your decimal 0 of 19Qk..., and thus 6.66 NUGs is yours.  

Transaction id:  b9570d9e21a88e014204371b022a8034a0633bba039f17b3bb4d0ab62c23484a

Holy shit!   Are you a haxx0r???   How did you transform my bitcoin address into a nuggets address??
Thanks brother.   God bless your magic.

Oh wait!  My nuggets address is NUKj1vnqjjqgotCaSbnN7QHfjnt9LzcvzH!  WAT!  Is it some evil steganomagic?  Are you going to NUK the nuggets coin?

Nuggets is God's coin
6.66 is an evil number
Nuggets is God's coin
6.66 is an evil number
Nuggets is God's coin
6.66 is an evil number
Nuggets is God's coin
6.66 is an evil number
Nuggets is God's coin
6.66 is an evil number
Nuggets is God's coin
6.66 is an evil number
Nuggets is God's coin
6.66 is an evil number

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
See how eager he is already to leave grandma holding the bag yet again.

If she does follow him to spots she'll soon hold that bag too, and the next, and the next, and the next...

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
so this thread is moving form drama to mining? boriiiingggg

Is mining even profitable? Someone just bought 35% of all of the nuggets that exist so far, for an unannounced price but I can't imagine it being very high.

No this is a dead on arrival coin because of the OP. Move to Spots Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Is mining even profitable? Someone just bought 35% of all of the nuggets that exist so far, for an unannounced price but I can't imagine it being very high.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

The mining has moved to Spots
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary

You are doing it wrong.    You obviously need to put more than one line per paragraph.   You're so stupid, I can't even understand how the Lord allows you to live.

Indeed.   I'm an expert in economics and I tell you that ixcoin is the coin of the future.   What do you think billionaires will do after the Bitcoin ETF?    They will look for an awesome coin which is a copypast of Bitcoin.

That's why I bought 1% of all the ixcoins ever created. Also you can see the name is crazily smart: ix coin, ie 9coin, the a God number.   This can't fail.

My PhD/brother's friend/Bitcoin original dev/neighbour will show you and I will laugh.  Laugh to you and to r3 who stole millions by doing some magic.

Good luck

Sounds about right. All that with an accent akin to .

Also, you forgot the part about how your family was starved in concentration camps and beaten by nazis for nuggets. JS. :3
Activity: 98

Good luck

I sense holy nuggetness in you.   I take the magic of decimal 53 and cast upon your decimal 0 of 19Qk..., and thus 6.66 NUGs is yours.   

Transaction id:  b9570d9e21a88e014204371b022a8034a0633bba039f17b3bb4d0ab62c23484a

legendary

Good luck
Activity: 252
Still the Best 1973

35% of everything so far in a single person's control just by buying up some giveaways a week in. No mining even involved. That sounds like a successful currency model surely. God's numbers be praised.

Praise the Lord, and pass the nuggets.   Now I have this terrible urge to add three spaces after each period.   May God protect us all.  
legendary
End result: I now control 973,999.50 NUG

Wait a sec, how many coins have been generated so far?  2.5 million or so?   My God Almighty, does that mean I control like 35% or more of all the nuggets at this moment?

With all this spirit of the Lord going through me, I can't be sure if my math skills are any good.

I'll do some quick rough math to check. Coins are generated for 7 years, and this coin has only been out for about a week, so at most 0.2% of its natural coins have been generated. 2.2 million coins were premined in the first two blocks if I remember right, which was 0.5% according to the first post of this thread. One million coins would be around 0.25% of all coins, or 35% of all current coins.

35% of everything so far in a single person's control just by buying up some giveaways a week in. No mining even involved. That sounds like a successful currency model surely. God's numbers be praised.
End result: I now control 973,999.50 NUG

Wait a sec, how many coins have been generated so far?  2.5 million or so?   My God Almighty, does that mean I control like 35% or more of all the nuggets at this moment?

With all this spirit of the Lord going through me, I can't be sure if my math skills are any good.

"I've never the things I do anywhere"

ya me too Wink

and how do you possess the ability to give out a 100,000 Huh??

did someone go and premine for millions of coins LOL

The first two posts in this thread talk about the premine! Can no one read? I apologize if your post was rhetorical (and deserved!) criticism of the premine.
So seven hex digits is the largest we can fit into a long? Is that why only 7 digits are used?

I am not even sure offhand whether by long we mean 32 bits or 64 bits or heck maybe even 128 bits.

(Well probably not 32 nowadays, nowadays int tends to be at least 32.)

-MarkM-

On Windows, long is usually 32-bit. On Linux, it will match the CPU's bit width. There isn't much of a use for "long" over more specific types unless you only want 64-bit values on some systems for whatever reason.
Activity: 574
Think a long is 32 bits on the windows 32 builds that most use.  I too was wondering why only 7 digits got used.
No idea as of yet. Maybe to avoid sign issues?

Hmm if it didn't want negative seed values it would use unsigned int instead of int as seed, wouldn't it?

Then we could just use the bytes directly instead of doing a math operation to convert hex to base ten, since we don't care about the hex value nor even the base ten value we just want a certain number of bits of pseudorandom bits to fill our seed.

-MarkM-

Don't know on the signed/unsigned.  Was just the only thing I could think of as to why 7 digits.

And yes, the conversion from bytes to hex, and then to a substring and then back to bytes is all fluff I think.
Pages:
Jump to: