Pages:
Author

Topic: Miners.eu SCAM Website Review - page 3. (Read 1247 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 16, 2020, 08:51:11 AM
Hi,

I recently made a purchase from miners.eu.
The purchase is a preorder for a miner that will be available in December this year according the the information on the website.
Strange coincidence, I made the bank transfer last week and the money arrived into their account today, today my account got blocked and I was not able to access it anymore. The whole website was blocked thus blocking my access to their support also(chat support).
I cannot launch any accusations because it might just be a coincidence, so this post is a way to look for advice and help anyone in the same position.

It is fair to mention that after accessing their website trough alternate IP means and a different email, still containing my name tho, I was able to contact chat support and ask for clarification. I was told that my account would be unblocked by the end of today.(kept screen shots)

So my problem is my miner should arrive somewhere in late December or early January. Should I wait for my order thus trusting miners.eu or ask for a refund if I get access to my account back.

I would like to mention that I have kept screen shots of my order and also have received invoice for my order today.

And also, as I was writing this post, I have received access back to my account and able to see my order status, so right now, everything is as it should be and the help I got from their help desk was prompt and worked out.

Also as I have just made this account because it just happened today so hopefully this information helps.

copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
November 06, 2020, 01:23:33 PM
Hello guys,
I want to share with you this scam website, which claims to sell ASIC miners. I ordered 3 Antminers Z11 back in late July. Made the banktransfer within the required time period and my order still hasn't been shipped. They stopped replying to my mesages now and don't pick up the phone. I am 100% sure they will not send anything at all. They even deleted my account so now I can't even see my order.
Just wanted to let you know about them, so you don't fall in the same trap as me. Stay away from them!
No one gonna believe you without seeing proper evidences and we can't give you suggestions in this case too. I will personally suggest you to visit this topic to learn about proper scam report format.

Here it is, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-report-format-use-it-to-make-scam-reports-properly-260073

You have mentioned that they have deleted your account but i think still you have the proof of conversation that you made with them. Just follow the proper scam report format and attach all that you have in your hand.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
November 06, 2020, 12:05:17 PM
Hello guys,
I want to share with you this scam website, which claims to sell ASIC miners. I ordered 3 Antminers Z11 back in late July. Made the banktransfer within the required time period and my order still hasn't been shipped. They stopped replying to my mesages now and don't pick up the phone. I am 100% sure they will not send anything at all. They even deleted my account so now I can't even see my order.
Just wanted to let you know about them, so you don't fall in the same trap as me. Stay away from them!

You should post all your proof because your thread is being refuted as untrue

@moreminers, raywood, and chrismines.

We are well known that you guys are a competitor of ours and want to damage our reputation by posting fake reviews.

Whoever reads this message, please open the profiles of the 3 reviewers, and you will see that all profiles have been opened recently and consecutively within few days.

My advice is to you guys, work hard on your business and get the same results as us, there is no point to being jealous.

We have also made a report to the Bitcointalk team, if necessary we will also file a lawsuit against you guys if you have been brave to post the above fake reviews via a public IP address.

Kind regards,

Miners Europe Team

Glad that you dropped here to challenge the accusations, if they are not going to show anything then we can consider this accusations as baseless , you don't have to go to the extend of filing a law suits because it will be hard to locate them in the first place, it's enough that you challenge their accusations, the burden is on them.
Activity: 3
November 06, 2020, 07:19:13 AM
@moreminers, raywood,

1) We know you are one of our competitors, your only sole purpose is to damage our online reputation.  

2) Both of your accounts have been opened one after the other to post this fake review on Bitcointalk to mislead people about our company.

3) We are one of the few Trusted vendors on the miner market that is verified by asicminervalue.com and whattomine.com.

4) We are a reliable company from the Netherlands, anyone can verify us with our VAT number: NL859322312B01 and our Dutch Chamber of Commerce: 73017876

5) All our customers can visit us in the Netherlands before making a purchase on our website.

6) We've helped thousands of people with crypto mining over the years, your fake reviews won't stop us.

7) We will take legal action against fake reviewers who has no buying experience with us.

Miners Europe B.V.
P.J Oudweg 4
1314 CH Almere
The Netherlands
Activity: 1
October 05, 2020, 04:32:31 AM
Unfortunately, I had the same experience with them. I ordered two Antminer S19 Pro approximately two months ago and still don't have any information on the shipment, no tracking number or any sort of confirmation that it has been shipped. It was in stock when I ordered, atleast that is what the website indicated. I am really worried that I lost my money, I willturn to a lawyer to see if anything can be done.
Activity: 2
October 02, 2020, 04:29:27 AM
Hello guys,
Pages:
Jump to: