Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com Earn Free Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 2513 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can we do this for twitter?  Smiley

At the moment no.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
FaceBook share bonus is available anytime. So when you are ready, just send us email - [email protected]
Can we do this for twitter?  Smiley
FaceBook share bonus is available anytime. So when you are ready, just send us email - [email protected]
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i got 3 facebook with more than 4000 friends is that ok?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
I want to participate in this. I have an active profile on FB with 5000 friends and also 5 more with 500-600 friends. Shoot me with an offer Smiley
BR
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Waiting Payments Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Just got paid. Thanks and good luck to you guys!
Your payment will be paid as soon I will read email. We don't have extra person working on this, I have some other things to do in our company.  I will make all payments ASAP. Please also make sure to Share it Public, not within friends, there is a option in Facebook.

Enjoy guys.
Activity: 140
after sharing fb page on timeline and sending required information afterwards.! how much time its takes to get the bonus..? I sent them my fb timeline link and btc address is that enough, or I need to add more info further?
Activity: 1
These guys are legit. Got my payment promptly.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Still not paid from the FB thing..
Activity: 238
Is $5 for over 10 posts the limit for everyday or is there chance to earn more with more posts?

We will update first post in upcoming days, probably on Monday. We will make price for each post member makes and we will pay weekly.

Okay.How long do you plan to run this program,any rough idea?
Is $5 for over 10 posts the limit for everyday or is there chance to earn more with more posts?

We will update first post in upcoming days, probably on Monday. We will make price for each post member makes and we will pay weekly.

Activity: 238
I sent you an email regarding the fb page promotion. Smiley

No new emails, please resend or check, maybe we answered already.
legendary
Cashback 15%
I sent you an email regarding the fb page promotion. Smiley
At the moment bonuses only for FaceBook.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Omg 0.00478232BTC recieved instantly! Really great page!

What about making a twitt or retweet any of your posts? (twitter account: amacar)
legendary
Cashback 15%
I'm interested in the signature campaign, but I doubt that Jr. Members below will be allowed to participate.

Anyways, good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: