Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - Make 3 posts and earn up to 30$ daily from Cloud Mining - page 5. (Read 4261 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
think ive met all the criteria for an entry Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

This isn't our hashed password. Smiley  Please don't post here.

Thanks.
Activity: 36
I tried contact you guys via your site but the Person who was replying to me was acting kind of rude. I found a vulnerability on your site being able to grab a list of things. I was also able to grab your Admin password. You guys really need to fix your site before launching your products.

/********/********/hosting/www/users/********/sites/mining.minertechnologies.com/www/
_ddn_intercept_2_=d6cb032a3cf0b023a25749********

The Admin Pass: a08b4cdacdfc01e049085375efef1926********** (Removed this so people dont try to crack it)
hi
I m interested

Read all the requirements and send us email please.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
BITCOIN
Please ignore above hater. We have a good group of members here which can prove we are a paying company.

They can't take good advertising and start making rumours. I guess they are very desperate to get new clients.

btc_uzr, you are real detective.  Grin I salute to you. But stop posting nonsense here please.
Activity: 476
let's have some fun
 Grin

I'd propose we play capture the flag(s), the red flags.
Makes more fun than hunting vapo-mining contracts.

Found another one:
Owning www-minertechnologies-com and then using gmail for business communication.

• Send us email to minertechnologies@gmail.com with your bitcointalk user id, so we can write down your application.
Activity: 42
MinerTechnologies.com ist a 100% SCAM. They tell on their website that Dream Chip is their Partner. But Dream Chip do not know them and Dream Chip does not have any business relationship with MinerTechnologies.com.

Dream Chip is the Partner of Mining Asics Technologies B.V. based in Maastricht Amsterdam and not from MinerTechnologies.com
All informations we have already sent to Caleb Chen from cryptocoinsnews (including the emails from Dream Chip they have confirmed that they do not have any business relationship with MinerTechnologies.com).
Updated our contest - No need to add signature.
Hi.

Just a tip: "Forcing" the 5 winners to post their daily payments in your thread afterward might put them into trouble with the mods of this forum because this most likely is viewed as spam. You might want to contact a mod or theymos himself about this to ask if they are fine with that.

I've done it already, thanks for the tip.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi.

Just a tip: "Forcing" the 5 winners to post their daily payments in your thread afterward might put them into trouble with the mods of this forum because this most likely is viewed as spam. You might want to contact a mod or theymos himself about this to ask if they are fine with that.
We need at least 50 participants for this.
Probably would get lots of interest with no web site registration.
You already get a week signature advertising free.

I guess you are right, we will remove it. We thought about it earlier as well. Thanks for the tip.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Probably would get lots of interest with no web site registration.
You already get a week signature advertising free.
Requirements are posted in first topic and we will reward with mining contracts.

To participate -

Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
so do you have to have a mining contract to participate?

Otherwise how can we complete the requirements and what do we get? ._.
I don't understand, what are the daily payments for?

We have daily payments for Cloud mining contracts. If you win it, you will receive daily earnings from them.

Let me know if you have other questions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Your signature code is a bit off. I fixed it beneath. I also modified it a little.

Code:
[center][color=#008000][size=2]Cloud Mining Contracts - Mining.Minertechnologies.Com[/size][/color][/center]

And Bold

Code:
[center][color=#008000][size=2][b]Cloud Mining Contracts - Mining.Minertechnologies.Com[/b][/size][/color][/center]
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
I don't understand, what are the daily payments for?
Miner Technologies Limited are announcing our Cloud contract giveaway! Five (5) people at the end of the next week will receive  5x of our Cloud Mining products for free.  one Cloud contract per person.

Everyone can participate! Win one of our Cloud mining contracts by winning this contest.

We will give out -

• 1x Cloud2 which costs $2599
  • 4x Cloud1 which costs $850

How to participate? And why do you give cloud contracts for free?

5 Winners, which will receive cloud contracts will need to post daily payments in our forum topic, it's an extra advertisement for our company and potential customers will see how reliable and good our company products/services are.

In this contest you can participate if you have -

Please read everything carefully and when you fit all the necessary requirements please send us email with your User ID from this forum and we will approve your contest application. Please don't send us Forum Personal message as we get too many of them already .

Verify our paying status here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minertechnologiescom-earn-free-bitcoins-633184

Participants so far -

• LiteCoinUser84
  • norgan
  • markj113
  • EternalWingsofGod
  • Nobitcoin
  • gagalady
  • jonsi
  • crazyearner
  • jonnybravo0311
  • Jadefalke
  • testcoin
  • Mayuyu48
  • KimNam
  • icet208
  • forever21

Contest ending - 10th of June.

In 11th of June , we will make video on how we will choose winner.  If you have any advice on how to choose winners, feel free to tell us in this topic.

We need 20 participants. 7 Registered

Happy Earnings! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: