Pages:
Author

Topic: MinerWatcher - mining rigs monitoring service - page 2. (Read 3153 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Hi,
It's a nice tool. Could you please help me out how to write these into config?
I wrote these into it and found error can not create process.

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

Thanks & Regards.

Hey, thanx!
You cannot use this into the command line.
Command line is only 1 line!
No need to write this .BAT file commands, like setx, pause etc...
Example: -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal ETH_WALLET/$rigName/$rigEmail -epsw x

P.S. If you need to add values above to the environment variables, just do it directly using windows control panel or separate bat file (it is only need to run once).
UPDATE

1) We made the experimental function to reboot rig, when the speed slowdown.
Compare the average speed for the last 5 minutes with the average speed for the last 6-10 minutes.
And if the first number is lower by X%, then the reboot command is sent.
The threshold of operation in % is set in the options of the rig (click edit). Soon mass change of % through Multiple edit will be available.

2) If the fan speed drops to 0, or the speed of any of the rigs drops to 0, then change the color of the record to red for clarity.
I can offer a donation to get it working with ethminer. Your software is very nice and would love to use it with ethminer.

UPDATE

Ethminer support added!

Claymore Zcash support added!

Charts loading speed greatly increased.
only watch?

I think autorestart  will better when  0 SOL error.

I will add such functionality in next update.

Claymore dual gives 50MH/s, ethminer 80MH/s

Are you sure? On which GPUs?
4 x nVidia Tesla K10

Tesla is very rare GPU (never seen and tested). Generally claymore better then ethminer with radeons/geforces.
I will add ethminer if ther will more requests.
I can offer a donation to get it working with ethminer. Your software is very nice and would love to use it with ethminer.

I will add this miner in the next update. But this miner only show the TOTAL SPEED in the console. So there were no temps and fan speed Sad
Activity: 34

4 x nVidia Tesla K10

Tesla is very rare GPU (never seen and tested). Generally claymore better then ethminer with radeons/geforces.

4 x nVidia Tesla K10

Activity: 36
only watch?

I think autorestart  will better when  0 SOL error.

4 x nVidia Tesla K10

any plans to support ethminer?

They have no API but modded version with API is here https://github.com/JamesSmith2/ethminer/releases

Hi. It is no needed API for me to add. I just grab the info directly from console and send to the server.
Is there any sense to add ethminer? Claymore dual is the fastest now... (that's why it is not added yet)
any plans to support ethminer?

They have no API but modded version with API is here https://github.com/JamesSmith2/ethminer/releases
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
just another windows monitoring tool!

Really nice would be a tool like this with full linux support.
UPDATE:

1) The problem with 6+ GPUs rigs is solved!

2) There are 2 new commands in the admin panel: RESTART and STOP.

3) The problem with the speeds of ccMiner is fixed (in the latest version of the watcher 1.03).

That's all for now, thank you for your attention!

thanks for your awnser, i must say without the ability to upload files it is a little saver than i originally thought.
malicous updates are not impossible but very unlikely. its still a financial service and with enough attention there will be hacks.

why include the miner and not links to original download of miner?
i know it is to make it easy for newbies, but maybe its better to write a detailed intruction rather than including 3rd party software.

talking about ccminer algos, why not include all of them. i myself would like deeponion on the list.
its my first x13 coin and for me there is still much to learn.

Hey!
1) I can add some checkboxes in the mwatcher, that disable upload miners or update self option from the server.
In our experience, with our other services with 1000-s of active users, the only possibility to hack - is a simple password.

2) There are 2 options - single mwatcher exe and mwatcher exe with miners. You can select what you like.
The simplicity of 2nd option is:
You download single ZIP, unpack and you are ready to go. When you create new rig in the CP, no need to write full path to the miner, it will be selected automatically (for example if you choose Claymore dual, the system will substitute such local path: "miners\claymore_dual\EthDcrMiner64.exe").
Just add your command line and you are ready to start.

3) All of them are included. I can add nessessary coins in the CP, np.

at the moment, i would love to see CHC added to the list (c11 algo).   

As for not being able to exit, i rebooted my computer and everything is fine now.

current wattage for each card is a monitoring parameter that I find useful.

Thanks again for this awesome service.

Ok, will add CHC.
I do not use OpenHardwareMonitor, I just grab the info from console. Only ewbf shows wattage, so i didn't implemented it. OHM will add more asspain (need to start as admin, cannot set autorun, highly detected, big size etc)
Activity: 75
at the moment, i would love to see CHC added to the list (c11 algo).   

As for not being able to exit, i rebooted my computer and everything is fine now.

current wattage for each card is a monitoring parameter that I find useful.

Thanks again for this awesome service.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Not full control. Only basic functionality - reboot rig, run program, change config or miner. These functions are reason why we decided to start this project!
Do not worry, we did a bunch of other more complex projects and there were no success hacks. Anyway you can try)

Thank you for your interest!

thanks for your awnser, i must say without the ability to upload files it is a little saver than i originally thought.
malicous updates are not impossible but very unlikely. its still a financial service and with enough attention there will be hacks.

why include the miner and not links to original download of miner?
i know it is to make it easy for newbies, but maybe its better to write a detailed intruction rather than including 3rd party software.

talking about ccminer algos, why not include all of them. i myself would like deeponion on the list.
its my first x13 coin and for me there is still much to learn.

kw29 #deeponion w112c612/04
awesome app!  I love it.  A few things of note:

- Any chance you can add all the supported coins/algos from ccminer?
- Is there an easy way to stop/start the job from the dashboard?  
- Instead of AVG temps and fans, I think it would be more helpful, at least to me, to list the CURRENT temps and fan speed.
- The local app doesn't want to exit.  I had to go into task manager (win10) to end the process.  

Otherwise, a great start!

Thanks again

Hey, thanx for review!
1) Ok, which coins you want me to add?
2) Hmm.. It's only possible to CHANGE mining config/miner. My goal is to run all miner machines 24/7 Smiley Anyway i will implement new command "STOPTASK" in next software version.
3) Added to TODO list
4) Exit button work perfectly for me, weird. I need more details.
Activity: 75
awesome app!  I love it.  A few things of note:

- Any chance you can add all the supported coins/algos from ccminer?
- Is there an easy way to stop/start the job from the dashboard?  
- Instead of AVG temps and fans, I think it would be more helpful, at least to me, to list the CURRENT temps and fan speed.
- The local app doesn't want to exit.  I had to go into task manager (win10) to end the process.  

Otherwise, a great start!

Thanks again
some virustotal nad chcecksums would benice

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/dd6ed2b41f4887152117c83c71ec0e3516dead78dc00bc5431bde054e3e5cfe7/analysis/

There are some false-positives, as always, but mostly clean. Seems it is because of UPX compressor.

If I use aspack exe packer - there are better results:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/98374e49fa0847ed0606b041498e78bb251c7c84de02dbcb4d0af6a72e1675f7/detection

Will stay with aspack. Do not want to confuse you, guys Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: