Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1008. (Read 646769 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
June 30, 2017, 07:49:29 AM
My earlier inquiries hasn't been answered and I'm too lazy to dig a few pages back so I'll just ask it here again.
By my own understanding,
Parking is somewhat similar to investing your/our coin (Minexcoin/MNC) to an investment platform.
In minex ecosystem, that investment platform would be Minexbank, which will temporarily hold (park) your/our MNC's and gain profits from it, depending on how much MNC we park and how long we park it.
If those are right, my question is, does the profits from parking can be compounded and added to the main investment?
So that next time it generates a profit, it'll be much higher than the last one.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2017, 07:35:47 AM
Hi guys!
Already passed one week of testing Minexbank.
We would like to have a more active response from the participants in the testing.
What was wrong, how does system work now and etc.
The target of the test version of Minexbank is to determine bugs and fix them.
We are waiting for your feedback and recommendations.
Thank you for participation.

Hello minecoin,

I have tested the parking and received my interest for the day.  I have a suggestion...wouldn't it be more advantageous to park daily at 1.42% and repark the coin plus interest earned daily (compound) than the weekly 7.4% return or the 68% return yearly?  Could I receive 45 more test tokens to see further see if this is true?
Send your wallet address

Here is my wallet address. Thank you.

XGTzu7uFdh58QYitvAJLTFPasWqY158Vfc

Hello, we have sent already
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
June 30, 2017, 07:32:06 AM
i also testing minexbank and for me parking works well...thank you team!
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
June 30, 2017, 07:30:28 AM
Hello i already parking 10 times yesterday , can you give me 45 test coin?
Here my address : XQHJtR1zts5omtUKbTVu2HaAU3E7Vme8D2
thank you before  Smiley
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2017, 07:10:34 AM
What does the term Parking means for we non-technical people?

Hello!

Parking is a temporary "freeze" of funds in your wallet. And as a result of that you will receive percent.
Will parking becomes a necessary obligation for mnx coin holders ?
Hello. No, it isn't necessary. If you want you parking if you don't want you do not parking. But you get percents from parking
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
June 30, 2017, 06:32:27 AM
Hello! And can I please 45 coins for the test ?! XKTEyvirxbZR2ExqfTb4YYz38T4NTCNLAm
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
June 30, 2017, 06:18:59 AM
I don't get it. Before the ICO nobody talked about testing things. Minexbank would be ready at 15th of June 2017.

From day 1 (15 June 2017) the coins would be tradable at a major exchange.

Why did the team not test Minexbank themselves?

Why do we need to wait 2 weeks for a wallet?

Why can't I trade my coins at an exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2017, 06:13:00 AM
lets check if i understood: if i make a parking for 1 day for example (7 days or 1 year is the same question) at 1.35 rate and a few hours later is a new rate, like 1.37, if i cancel the parking for getting the new rate, i will get interest for that few hours (or days or weeks, depend of the parking), or everithing is lost for the parking period if i canceled before the finish time?
thank you Team!

No, you won't get interest for that few hours.
If you canceled before the finish time you losed your percent on current parking, but you can parking under a more favorable percent again.
You will receive interest only after the end of the parking time.

Great idea! with the name parking because actually the technical name is staking but the % of staking depend on the designed way. But the word parking is same thought but people will feel it in a different way like days and weeks and months. Great coding team you have in the back end.
Activity: 423
June 30, 2017, 06:10:45 AM

Hello!

Parking is a temporary "freeze" of funds in your wallet. And as a result of that you will receive percent.
Will parking becomes a necessary obligation for mnx coin holders ?
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2017, 06:08:54 AM
lets check if i understood: if i make a parking for 1 day for example (7 days or 1 year is the same question) at 1.35 rate and a few hours later is a new rate, like 1.37, if i cancel the parking for getting the new rate, i will get interest for that few hours (or days or weeks, depend of the parking), or everithing is lost for the parking period if i canceled before the finish time?
thank you Team!

No, you won't get interest for that few hours.
If you canceled before the finish time you losed your percent on current parking, but you can parking under a more favorable percent again.
You will receive interest only after the end of the parking time.
Activity: 137
June 30, 2017, 06:08:20 AM
I have received 5 test coin, thanks dev Smiley
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2017, 05:46:22 AM

Hello!

Activity: 271
Merit: 103
June 30, 2017, 05:44:41 AM
I see the parking payouts have been fixed. No more cancelled parkings.
Also maybe a bug: I noticed after logging in my total balance was still 5.0 xcoin while i could see that i've had a payout and it should have been higher. It was only after going to the payout menu that the balance was updated.

As a suggestion i like to propose a Monthly & Quarterly parking option to bridge the gap between weekly and yearly.

Activity: 238
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
June 30, 2017, 05:41:21 AM
hi. is it possible to get 45 test coins? 10 parkings of 0.5 is done  XTz9z219GCrqjWafftxaC13L8Fq5e6W6uj
We have sent already

why i am not received yet 45 test coin ? i am already make 12 parking  Cry
this is my wallet : XJQMNpiAxZe6TUe61ubAUGWg6ktavjAxbk please check it
Activity: 238
June 30, 2017, 05:39:30 AM
Hi guys!
Already passed one week of testing Minexbank.
We would like to have a more active response from the participants in the testing.
What was wrong, how does system work now and etc.
The target of the test version of Minexbank is to determine bugs and fix them.
We are waiting for your feedback and recommendations.
Thank you for participation.

Hello minecoin,

I have tested the parking and received my interest for the day.  I have a suggestion...wouldn't it be more advantageous to park daily at 1.42% and repark the coin plus interest earned daily (compound) than the weekly 7.4% return or the 68% return yearly?  Could I receive 45 more test tokens to see further see if this is true?
Send your wallet address

Here is my wallet address. Thank you.

XGTzu7uFdh58QYitvAJLTFPasWqY158Vfc
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2017, 05:35:34 AM
hi. is it possible to get 45 test coins? 10 parkings of 0.5 is done  XTz9z219GCrqjWafftxaC13L8Fq5e6W6uj
We have sent already
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2017, 05:34:48 AM
Hello.

Please, send me test money XDVpYfUoVcTkq5cZm8CD19NsC5efi9y3j2.
Lite bug: on the start sync write "bitcoin" not "xcoin"
We have sent already
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2017, 05:34:00 AM
Hello Minex, I have not received any test coins yet.
Address:  XTjtx81aA9Yyq4zBstrr3nYn8ASD2AJD1m
We have sent already
minexcoin.com
June 30, 2017, 05:32:35 AM
Hi, guys, just one small remark regarding testing: when daily parking rate had changed to 1,42%, I got a message announcing that change. But, afterwards, daily parking rate changed again (or several times), and now it is 1,35% - but I didn't get any message. It would be useful to send these messages regarding the rate changes to clients in real-time, or even to mail them? Best of luck!
Thanks for feedback. We will do it
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
June 30, 2017, 05:27:10 AM
Cry where the hell all this newbie accounts created yesterday and instantly know about minex ? hahahah weird cloning thinking they will got rewards for just testing, what a shame on you guys

So is there any reward for testing?
We intend to exchange only the percent earned during the test on MNX at the rate of 1\1.

I see you are sending many coins for the testing purpose are those coin valid. Once after launching those coins are useless and one more thing when can we withdraw our Minexcoin from the bounty page is there any specific date for it.
Jump to: