Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 1034. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 277
June 22, 2017, 05:48:22 AM
MinexBank and Minexcoin will be available in 9 hours. Are you ready?
https://minexcoin.com/

Good job...We're standing by.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
June 22, 2017, 05:46:33 AM

Ready
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 22, 2017, 05:43:42 AM
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
June 22, 2017, 05:32:23 AM
Today is big day need ,dev convert shares and all necessary stuff will be done,just want say I m happy to be part of this project.Good luck all with shares.
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
June 22, 2017, 05:30:05 AM
Hello, I made an investment in the currency when it was 40% off,
and until today my balance in mnc I do not fall,

please somebody help me!

Hello.
Write your email and transaction identifier, please.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 22, 2017, 05:29:09 AM
sorry if I missed.. I looked previous pages and dont found my question so I decide to rewrite it. Ok, thanks for answer. Waiting for appear in exchanges.
Activity: 80
June 22, 2017, 05:21:55 AM
can developers confirm that Minexcoin will appear today on Bittrex?
god damn! you are bot?
i answered to your question on the last page. read and stop trolling the topic!  Angry
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
June 22, 2017, 05:21:39 AM
Do they said that today is the listing of minexcoin in bittrex ? I think it will not if so ,because they are busy now in updating the wallet and in distribution to those who participayed in this ICO .we need to wait more for further announcements when it will be added or they will announce it when it is finally listed on exchange.
June 22, 2017, 05:14:52 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 277
June 22, 2017, 05:07:33 AM
Still, it seems to be a very small amount.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
June 22, 2017, 05:04:22 AM
Is today that Minexcoin will replace the shares for Minex? Does anyone know when this will happen? Looking forward to the amount I'll receive with 3500 shares! 3 Minex? Shocked Or not?
Yes .. but there is the possibility of this time difference, so there is no change or no coins appear on all bounty participant accounts, so just wait for the dev statement with this problem ...

3 Minex for 3500 shares? Is this possible? So little. I think its nice to share the spreadsheet of how many participants and their shares and the calculation.
If your calculation is a little bit, the division of total you have already totaled, then if the price of MNC / 2mbtc of the price of ICO, then how much total BTC you get ..
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 22, 2017, 04:57:12 AM
Is today that Minexcoin will replace the shares for Minex? Does anyone know when this will happen? Looking forward to the amount I'll receive with 3500 shares! 3 Minex? Shocked Or not?
Yes .. but there is the possibility of this time difference, so there is no change or no coins appear on all bounty participant accounts, so just wait for the dev statement with this problem ...

3 Minex for 3500 shares? Is this possible? So little. I think its nice to share the spreadsheet of how many participants and their shares and the calculation.
June 22, 2017, 04:50:52 AM
Activity: 126
June 22, 2017, 04:49:46 AM
Maybe this is the day when everyone sees the MNC coins on the bounty participants account, but that, there has not been any changes at all, let's wait for the next few hours to see the good things of this project ...
Yes better to wait, Minex team will work hard for this, and soon bounty participants will see Minex coin in our account, investor is the priority to get the coin.

Waiting is normal on altcoin bounty campaign, Today is the promise date but expect the worst case scenario, Expect the bounty payment will be released next week because the devs might encounter technical issue that's why they don't have any update today and I still didn't see any modification or update on their website. If they really planning to distribute today, Their site will be in maintenace to patch update.  Roll Eyes
ok.thank info your replay
Activity: 80
June 22, 2017, 04:46:23 AM
waiting for convert shares into minex[Suspicious link removed]d luck all Smiley
Agreed with you. Umm also waiting for this day. OP announced that, 22june they will distributed MNC sharevto MNC coin. So today is 22june. Hope Op starting shareing the bounty as soon as possible. Best of luck minexcoin team
Yeah ya .. I hope this will be finished soon in the distribution and where we will start the exchange, that's what many people will expect, hopefully there is no delay in this beautiful day ...

can you confirm that Minexcoin will appear in Bittrex exchange today? Smiley

did you read the previews pages? or you just post for nothing?
MNX will apear on exchage platforms  in the next 3 weeks, more or less.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
June 22, 2017, 04:42:59 AM
It is very important day in which many updates and news are to be announced. Minexbank will be released at the same time we may be able to hear something about listing at different exchanges. There is nothing so far this means we have to to wait till evening and then things will begin to appear when team representative will be online and has something to share with us later today.
June 22, 2017, 04:37:59 AM
waiting for convert shares into minex[Suspicious link removed]d luck all Smiley
Agreed with you. Umm also waiting for this day. OP announced that, 22june they will distributed MNC sharevto MNC coin. So today is 22june. Hope Op starting shareing the bounty as soon as possible. Best of luck minexcoin team
Yeah ya .. I hope this will be finished soon in the distribution and where we will start the exchange, that's what many people will expect, hopefully there is no delay in this beautiful day ...

can you confirm that Minexcoin will appear in Bittrex exchange today? Smiley
June 22, 2017, 03:44:27 AM
waiting for convert shares into minexcoin
good luck all Smiley
Activity: 124
June 22, 2017, 03:11:10 AM
Hey guys, just relax! It's going to be good anyway in a few couple of hours/days.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
June 22, 2017, 03:03:48 AM
Maybe this is the day when everyone sees the MNC coins on the bounty participants account, but that, there has not been any changes at all, let's wait for the next few hours to see the good things of this project ...
Yes better to wait, Minex team will work hard for this, and soon bounty participants will see Minex coin in our account, investor is the priority to get the coin.

Waiting is normal on altcoin bounty campaign, Today is the promise date but expect the worst case scenario, Expect the bounty payment will be released next week because the devs might encounter technical issue that's why they don't have any update today and I still didn't see any modification or update on their website. If they really planning to distribute today, Their site will be in maintenace to patch update.  Roll Eyes
Jump to: