Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 167. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
September 09, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

I am confused why Minex team is not moderating here.
And why there is no support from MinexCoin? They leave people complaining without any respond.

We answer only for a specific questions and here we are not moderators.
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
September 09, 2018, 06:13:49 PM
But yes. If there is anybody that mines the bank gets no fees. but without mining this POW blockchain is dead anyway. So it does not matter that the bank wont get any fees....

That's really not that big problem, they could lower diff and mine it by themself and secure blockchain. Bigger problem is that we are under 2$ now and team is not doing anything about delivering on their promises!

The project has never been aimed at the sky-high price, we position ourselves as a global payment system in the future. At the moment, we are focused on cards, and working on it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
And why there is no support from MinexCoin? They leave people complaining without any respond.

No need to moderate - just press "ignore"
and please don't quote those trolls and their sockpuppet account posts!

And one more thing: it's weekend atm and most of companies don't offer any services at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2018, 03:18:57 PM
I have already sold my MNX coin less than the 2 dollar mark and I think I have made some bad calculations when it was at 20 USD, but anyway I have been profited when the changes was not yet have been taken in effect. Hopefully those who are still holding their MNX will have their profit sooner or later!

Do you really think that the situation is so bad that it is good to sell this coin only for 2USD? For me it is almost imposibble to think about selling it for this price.

$2 is still expensive in my opinion when all the waves of the market are crazy and impossible to hold for so long for now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
I have already sold my MNX coin less than the 2 dollar mark and I think I have made some bad calculations when it was at 20 USD, but anyway I have been profited when the changes was not yet have been taken in effect. Hopefully those who are still holding their MNX will have their profit sooner or later!

I think that selling at such low prices is not the best option, now it is better to freeze for new coins and wait for the bull market.
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 01:30:47 PM
No one mining.  This is over.  Get out while u can

This is your choice but I think you are wrong about this coin . There are many rumors releasing out some days ago when Minexcoin is ready to deliver visa cards to users and rebranding minexcoin . it seems somebody tries to mess up this information and make users and investors confused then some big dumps happened after that . Do you think if this fact has something strange? For me , I still continue to collect some cheap coins without any confusion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 09, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

This is your choice but I think you are wrong about this coin . There are many rumors releasing out some days ago when Minexcoin is ready to deliver visa cards to users and rebranding minexcoin . it seems somebody tries to mess up this information and make users and investors confused then some big dumps happened after that . Do you think if this fact has something strange? For me , I still continue to collect some cheap coins without any confusion.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
September 09, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Ok. Then you should sell yours first so that you will move on to another project.  Wink Wink sick and tired of your non sense posts kid.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 10:14:02 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
September 09, 2018, 02:19:47 AM
But yes. If there is anybody that mines the bank gets no fees. but without mining this POW blockchain is dead anyway. So it does not matter that the bank wont get any fees....

That's really not that big problem, they could lower diff and mine it by themself and secure blockchain. Bigger problem is that we are under 2$ now and team is not doing anything about delivering on their promises!

the price of MNX is going down with every single bitcoin crash. They should figure something out real quick or else we might see price below $1.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
September 08, 2018, 11:36:51 PM
All good news happening in mnx but the execution spoil the excitement and momentum of simple error which could have been avoided.. Its frustrating i failed aml for simple grammatical issue..
It was not a mistake. simply people should to think a little bit before answering that question. and that was too hard for many people  Grin Grin and devs changed that question to make it more simple.

How that was not a mistake by MNX team? Most failed the AML because the first time the question was " I AM NOT a member on the list of organizations"  then they changed the question to " Are you a member of those organizations?" making the first time correctly answered question false hence failing AML because now that YES answer means YES  - I am a terrorist.

Stop blaming people for teams unwillingness to hire a english speaking person to check their publications.

I used to fill up this AML application and I have been successfully verified . This is my experience for this AML: you should choose NO for all questions and source of funds: your own funds .
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

Activity: 192
Merit: 5
September 08, 2018, 02:38:28 PM
If you wonder why rate dropped drastically, it's because minex project can't compete with competitors anymore.
The only real USP of minex was the promised credit card. But they lost the race against their competitors:
https://m-scmp-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/m.scmp.com/business/article/2162873/hong-kong-blockchain-start-rolls-out-asias-first-cryptocurrency-visa-debit?amp=1
I don't want to spread FUD, but in my personal opinion this project is dead and the value will be 0 soon.
Maybe that's why support doesn't react anymore. Guess they prepare to close down and draw some money out of the project.
I know it hurts to sell with huge losses, but it's still better to get something back than nothing.

Crypto.com has promised cards for over a year now. Lets see who releases first their cards - MCO or MNX.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
September 08, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
If you wonder why rate dropped drastically, it's because minex project can't compete with competitors anymore.
The only real USP of minex was the promised credit card. But they lost the race against their competitors:
https://m-scmp-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/m.scmp.com/business/article/2162873/hong-kong-blockchain-start-rolls-out-asias-first-cryptocurrency-visa-debit?amp=1
I don't want to spread FUD, but in my personal opinion this project is dead and the value will be 0 soon.
Maybe that's why support doesn't react anymore. Guess they prepare to close down and draw some money out of the project.
I know it hurts to sell with huge losses, but it's still better to get something back than nothing.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

Do you really think that the situation is so bad that it is good to sell this coin only for 2USD? For me it is almost imposibble to think about selling it for this price.

Im holding and parking too but there is no guarantee that it will changes for better. Especially when you see lack of reaction or any explanation from the team about what happened except of that idiotic "because bitcoin is dropping"

but as i remember there were always " dont panic sell, it will go much higher" even at $20. Now "panic sellers" are real winners and holders are just loosers. Whatever happens, nothing will change that.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
September 08, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
All good news happening in mnx but the execution spoil the excitement and momentum of simple error which could have been avoided.. Its frustrating i failed aml for simple grammatical issue..
It was not a mistake. simply people should to think a little bit before answering that question. and that was too hard for many people  Grin Grin and devs changed that question to make it more simple.

How that was not a mistake by MNX team? Most failed the AML because the first time the question was " I AM NOT a member on the list of organizations"  then they changed the question to " Are you a member of those organizations?" making the first time correctly answered question false hence failing AML because now that YES answer means YES  - I am a terrorist.

Stop blaming people for teams unwillingness to hire a english speaking person to check their publications.

oh so that was happen.... i though i just made a stupid mistake with marking answer for that question and now im waiting a fecking week to someone from customer support change it manually Shocked
Really "PROFFESIONAL" team
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

Yes, we share the same thoughts. we're late for the realization. I'm buying and parking. They targeted $ 140 for 2018. I think we need a miracle.
we need new explanations on the card.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
September 08, 2018, 09:04:15 AM
minexbank takes the interest to pay the parked money of the miners, but if the miners stop the machines because the price of the minexcoin is so low that the electricity it consumes can not be paid, the whole ecosystem would have problems for pay the parked money
does not matter how many miners will mine MNX 3 or 1000. Minexbank will get same tax.

But it pays the taxes with the money generated from the miners. each block mined part of the coin goes to minexbank

yes. but the number of miners are not important in this case. if there is only one miner he mins each block and the bank gets the fee. if there are 1000 miners the bank gets the same amount of fees. The fee is per block that is mined.

Jump to: