Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 174. (Read 646766 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2018, 01:43:02 PM
Do you have any plan to list your coin on other exchanges? If your coin is listed on many exchanges then it will create more demand to your coin. Prioritize big exchange first although the listing fees is very high.

Now I can not withdraw my coins to park on minexbank. it seems this problem happened some days ago but it's not yet resolved .
Dev should contact to this exchange to update software so that it's working smoothly . Thank you.

Livecoin make a mistake by mapping the node of all fork of bitcoin in a single library in which minexcoin was in it,unfortunately, minexcoin is not a fork of bitcoin. Minexcoin are in contact with them,hopefully it get resolve quickly.

The flaw is from the exchange

So far, the livecoin has never made a mistake. If it is true until an error occurs like this, it may be necessary to immediately make an announcement and fix it immediately.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:38:25 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/
$3.67 USD (-3.85%)
0.00050792 BTC (-3.09%)

Did the algorithm die?

And do we know which bank is backing the card yet?

In order to die, you would have had to have lived

The bank doesnt exist.  When the debit card doesnt happen maybe you people will learn that Temhuk is a scammer and a liar, or you can just believe the next lie he tells you, your choice. 

I reserved this box for you when the bank details is release
September 03, 2018, 01:37:09 PM
$3.67 USD (-3.85%)
0.00050792 BTC (-3.09%)

Did the algorithm die?

1.The algorithm cannot work alone without the products, when the card start working, you will see the efficiency of the minexbank on the price which is low volatility

2.The bank will be known in this week update
September 03, 2018, 01:33:42 PM
Do you have any plan to list your coin on other exchanges? If your coin is listed on many exchanges then it will create more demand to your coin. Prioritize big exchange first although the listing fees is very high.

Now I can not withdraw my coins to park on minexbank. it seems this problem happened some days ago but it's not yet resolved .
Dev should contact to this exchange to update software so that it's working smoothly . Thank you.

Livecoin make a mistake by mapping the node of all fork of bitcoin in a single library in which minexcoin was in it,unfortunately, minexcoin is not a fork of bitcoin. Minexcoin are in contact with them,hopefully it get resolve quickly.

The flaw is from the exchange
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 03, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

You need to tell us about which exchange you are talking.
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 03, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 09:37:05 AM
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 09:12:53 AM
Is it so hard to make your website point the thing we failed durring AML?

Now you want us to write email to you, wait 24hours+ to answer what was wrong, reply the proper answer and wait another day(s) to someone change it.... Its retarded

As i remember you have few peippe in customer service so why answering for emails take them so long? Do they have  thousand of emails to answer everyday or they are just incompetent or even doesnt exist?

And about aml..... What answer do you want for "where are your funds comming from" do you want to know about  how we live, want to make new friendship or what? Shouldnt those questions be about card, not our private lives?
Or maybe it is about cards so i could answer "i have found 10 bucks on the floor and decided to invest in cheapest mnx card" - would that be ok?

Im asking here because as i mentioned before i would need to wait another few days for email answer from your very busy team
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
September 03, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
Minexcoin - A new era of payments Minexcoin - A new era of payments is pretty crude project. It is very sketchy. It has not been carefully handled from the team. But it needs more campaigns and things like airdrop to get more attention.

Minexcoin - A new era of payments is quite normal project. As for the comments above, I also think that it lacks the interaction of investors quite a lot. In the near future we should concentrate on it.

This is too obvious just for the sake of something to post. lol.
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
Minexcoin - A new era of payments is quite normal project. As for the comments above, I also think that it lacks the interaction of investors quite a lot. In the near future we should concentrate on it.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 08:51:12 AM
 Minexcoin - A new era of payments Minexcoin - A new era of payments is pretty crude project. It is very sketchy. It has not been carefully handled from the team. But it needs more campaigns and things like airdrop to get more attention.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
$3.67 USD (-3.85%)
0.00050792 BTC (-3.09%)

Did the algorithm die?

In order to die, you would have had to have lived

The bank doesnt exist.  When the debit card doesnt happen maybe you people will learn that Temhuk is a scammer and a liar, or you can just believe the next lie he tells you, your choice. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
September 03, 2018, 06:11:45 AM
$3.67 USD (-3.85%)
0.00050792 BTC (-3.09%)

Did the algorithm die?

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
September 03, 2018, 06:09:12 AM
As the minimum required balance for platinum card is 200 MNX , if I buy them now to activate the card later store it in my wallet do it give me staking reward?

You can't park coins which is on your debit card.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 03, 2018, 05:02:17 AM
As the minimum required balance for platinum card is 200 MNX , if I buy them now to activate the card later store it in my wallet do it give me staking reward?

You can get interest rate only if you keep MNX in minexbank. you will not get anything from minexpay except lowerest ATM withdrawal fee and 0.5% cashback.
It's a card for those who withdraw bigger amounts daily/monthly
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
September 03, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

As I know if you get min 200MNX on balance on Minexpay.com to active your platinum card , you can get your staking reward the same as you store them on minexbank .
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 04:28:47 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
September 03, 2018, 04:16:34 AM
can you please share the ID requirement to have a minexpay card please ?
Passport, Selfie with passport, proof of address ( like bill or bank statement)
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
September 03, 2018, 04:05:48 AM
can you please share the ID requirement to have a minexpay card please ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
September 03, 2018, 03:41:22 AM

I did AML, but I was told that the explanation of Legal & Verification is invalid.
What kind of things do you need to write?

Hello!
Please, send us a letter with tag AML and add email address, linked to minexpay account
Jump to: