Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 188. (Read 646766 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
August 14, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
Dear Community taking into account your response to seeing my name in Republia project I would like to clear up a couple of aspects here.

I only take part in Republia project as a Legal Advisor. I am not a promoter of the project, so I did not think of informing the community to avoid advertising of another project. This is where conflict of interest lies in my opinion.

As most of you know, I am familiar to some people of the Ukrainian political establishment, and this is why I was invited to the the Council of the National Bank of Ukraine to discuss cryptocurrency regulations. However I don“t have much time to work on it, because I am fully dedicated to MinexCoin. At the same time my son wished to work in politics, so I introduced him to the political establishment of the country and my friends and business partners who financed pre-seed of MinexCoin project back in 2016, so he could present them his own project and get pre-seed financing, if they find it interesting.

I am not a co-founder of Republia, neither I am an investor to it. I only gave Danil opportunity to introduce his project to the political establishment of Ukraine. This is all that I have done for that project at this moment.

I only work for Republia in my free time, because I communicate with my son a lot. Since our interests meet, we often talk about work matters. I really don“t think those 3 to 4 hours a week can affect MinexCoin project.

I would also like to note that while working on the draft in Ukraine and contacting political establishment I realized that state and crypto community interests should not stay apart and the major stumbling-block here is users’ identification and ability to withhold the taxes. My interest to Republia is due to the fact that it offers solution of this problem via putting identification data of the users to blockchain. The only element they have in common with MinexCoin is their bank for smoothing volatility. However I should note that this idea has been copied by several projects.

And the last but not the least. MinexCoin is the work of my life so you have nothing to worry about.  We continue our work on MinexCoin ecosystem in normal mode.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
August 14, 2018, 07:49:02 AM
yes ....this is scam ...and you know that Temhuk
Both you and the Boris and all people involved in the SCAM should be sued
or even better come to Ukraine find you, settle bills and  learn you some lessons
Minexcoin is good project and it is alive and continue to develop everything. As you know MNX VP will be in Las Vegas at blockchain conference now like VIP person in 20-21st of August
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 14, 2018, 07:43:31 AM
Could you confirm it or scam? Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-republia-leading-edge-ecosystem-and-technology-4841968

Great News!

Republia welcomes Boris Shulyaev as Advisor!

Republia is pleased to announce that Boris Shulyaev has agreed to join the Republia project team as an Advisor and will be lending his efforts in promoting the project.
Boris is a Founder and CEO of MinexSystems, a full-service development company specializing in blockchain products.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Reading republie its like minexsystem with their own ecosystem? Same idea with mnx, I dont know. But this doesnt sound good, if its another project with different concept then i will support it but reading it its like a copy of mnxsystem in different comp language? This is not good
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
yes ....this is scam ...and you know that Temhuk
Both you and the Boris and all people involved in the SCAM should be sued
or even better come to Ukraine find you, settle bills and  learn you some lessons
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
August 13, 2018, 04:39:09 PM
It's not a scam. It's his son project. But it is another project and it's not connected to Minexcoin at all. Boris will be just an advisor and escrow there
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:17:25 PM
Could you confirm it or scam? Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-republia-leading-edge-ecosystem-and-technology-4841968

Great News!

Republia welcomes Boris Shulyaev as Advisor!

Republia is pleased to announce that Boris Shulyaev has agreed to join the Republia project team as an Advisor and will be lending his efforts in promoting the project.
Boris is a Founder and CEO of MinexSystems, a full-service development company specializing in blockchain products.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Activity: 132
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 01:12:55 PM
The development team sets very practical and mature goals. From the point of view of business, this is a very promising project that opens up a whole range of new investment opportunities for you.
minexcoin.com
August 13, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
So when you announce the big start in your advisory board? Cheesy I wanted to sell some of my parked coins, but I will wait for this moment Wink.

I suppose Peter will share some information when he is back from the USA.

You can also follow his Twitter account https://twitter.com/Peter_minexcoin
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
August 13, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
I suspect those people asking begin it begins are just bots. Just ignore them.
They are only writing here to get higher rank on their accounts Wink.

So when you announce the big start in your advisory board? Cheesy I wanted to sell some of my parked coins, but I will wait for this moment Wink.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
August 13, 2018, 09:34:38 AM
I suspect those people asking begin it begins are just bots. Just ignore them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
August 13, 2018, 05:21:52 AM
When will the project begin and end, what is its reward mode? Many countries can participate in it is safe

Hey, Guy. Maybe you are blind or you do not know anything to read and perhaps you are writing a spam .
It was over and it has been launched for more 1 year . Please try to read this thread before writing any comments .
Activity: 17
August 13, 2018, 05:01:35 AM
When will the project begin and end, what is its reward mode? Many countries can participate in it is safe
minexcoin.com
August 13, 2018, 04:56:23 AM
when will ICO begin & End ?)

ICO has ended in June 2017.
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 04:40:33 AM
when will ICO begin & End ?)
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 04:15:21 AM
Thank you Minexcoin team for a fast answer. I really like that you are so active and keep answering questions from day one. Not all projects are so professional, believe me.

I see that you missed the part when I asked about advertising or promotional campaign for Minexcoin. Like I told you in my previous post, I don't see any advertising and people don't know about Minexcoin. I'm almost daily browsing only crypto related pages and never seen a Minexcoin advert. On all the best crypto web pages there is nothing about Minexcoin project. A lot of people is surprised that such a project exists. This isn't good because we can achieve a lot more with a good promotional campaign.

Do you plan or maybe already do something to advertise Minexcoin more aggressively?
Minexcoin has initiated the journey to go international! We will be present at Blockshow America on the 20-21th of August as VIPs.  Wink

This is good that Minexcoin will be present at the Blockshow America but that was not my question.

I asked about promotion and advertising. Like I told you I don't see Minexcoin anywhere and I browse crypto related web pages every day. We need advertising on CMC, Cointelegraph, BTCNews, etc.

Are you guys planning such a promotion campaign in near future?

then you are blind
wherever I go, Adsens for MNX are always there, even when I'm checking gmail
https://    imgur.com/a/IgbPioG
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 02:33:07 AM
well , i missed the whole part with the cards , did not noticed that when i still had some in my minexbank , maybe it is now a good time to buy them back, MNX is here to stay i guess
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
August 13, 2018, 12:46:57 AM
Thank you Minexcoin team for a fast answer. I really like that you are so active and keep answering questions from day one. Not all projects are so professional, believe me.

I see that you missed the part when I asked about advertising or promotional campaign for Minexcoin. Like I told you in my previous post, I don't see any advertising and people don't know about Minexcoin. I'm almost daily browsing only crypto related pages and never seen a Minexcoin advert. On all the best crypto web pages there is nothing about Minexcoin project. A lot of people is surprised that such a project exists. This isn't good because we can achieve a lot more with a good promotional campaign.

Do you plan or maybe already do something to advertise Minexcoin more aggressively?
Minexcoin has initiated the journey to go international! We will be present at Blockshow America on the 20-21th of August as VIPs.  Wink

This is good that Minexcoin will be present at the Blockshow America but that was not my question.

I asked about promotion and advertising. Like I told you I don't see Minexcoin anywhere and I browse crypto related web pages every day. We need advertising on CMC, Cointelegraph, BTCNews, etc.

That will probably all happen after rebranding is completed. Even so advertising only on that sites will have limited effect in my opinion.
Best advertisements are news sites reporting about the coin themselves without having the team pay for advertorial.
minexcoin.com
August 12, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

Think so, but the exact path will be known later.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 12, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

2) We are in the process of rebranding (for now, the branding agency will look into a full rebrand, of all our names and trademarks. We will then choose the best option).

New name ? Equilibrium ?
Jump to: