Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 349. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 425
March 21, 2018, 12:27:06 PM
the topic is a coin I regret that I sold it every time I saw it. Please do not go up anymore.  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
March 21, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
What is really good, would be a total income of the parked coins every year, almost like such a financial statements in coins and dollars where you would have a very good overview, since many people also daily or weekly park there is quite a lot together and you easily lost the overview maybe an idea for the future, at the moment there are big things

Do you mean like an annual financial report?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
March 21, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
@MineCoin.org

Minexbank displays an Parking ID in Dashboard and Parkings pages, which seems to be a global number.

It makes it easy for anyone to develop a stat tool that gives maybe information to exploit like : number of parkings per day, statistical analysis like deviation of the current number of parkings versus an average for example.

IMHO - but maybe no one cares - this number shouldn't be public, and could be a local one (like 1, 2, 3...) or an unique key with no meaning (like 0AFE364524, B781245CD4...)

Apart of course if you wish or already publish those stats somewhere (I don't remember having seen them)...

Just an idea, though...
They publish some stats on their blog. Can't remember when was that posted but it was shared this year.

Be advised that Minexcoin Faucet's DNS servers has changed, you may need to use another browser, delete cookies/cache or flush your DNS if you are having issues.
Do we also need to uninstall/reinstall the android app? Or clearing the data/cache will do the trick?

What is really good, would be a total income of the parked coins every year, almost like such a financial statements in coins and dollars where you would have a very good overview, since many people also daily or weekly park there is quite a lot together and you easily lost the overview maybe an idea for the future, at the moment there are big things
Yes it would be interesting. A good idea. Developers take it for a note and think over the implementation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 11:46:36 AM
@MineCoin.org

Minexbank displays an Parking ID in Dashboard and Parkings pages, which seems to be a global number.

It makes it easy for anyone to develop a stat tool that gives maybe information to exploit like : number of parkings per day, statistical analysis like deviation of the current number of parkings versus an average for example.

IMHO - but maybe no one cares - this number shouldn't be public, and could be a local one (like 1, 2, 3...) or an unique key with no meaning (like 0AFE364524, B781245CD4...)

Apart of course if you wish or already publish those stats somewhere (I don't remember having seen them)...

Just an idea, though...
They publish some stats on their blog. Can't remember when was that posted but it was shared this year.

Be advised that Minexcoin Faucet's DNS servers has changed, you may need to use another browser, delete cookies/cache or flush your DNS if you are having issues.
Do we also need to uninstall/reinstall the android app? Or clearing the data/cache will do the trick?

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
March 21, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
Do you mean the Latest Payouts section at the MinexBank home page? I am not sure I understand what you mean.

I mean this: https://snag.gy/ZzD3HI.jpg

Example, on 19th March (2 days ago) there has been approx 1052 parkings made.
It's not important how may parkings has been done. The more important is the amount of being parked and the amount of park reward. Track the CMC's circulating supply. It has an API that tracks the amount of MNX being released in circulation and also include the mining rewards.
minexcoin.com
March 21, 2018, 11:37:34 AM
Do you mean the Latest Payouts section at the MinexBank home page? I am not sure I understand what you mean.

I mean this: https://snag.gy/ZzD3HI.jpg

Example, on 19th March (2 days ago) there has been approx 1052 parkings made.

But this is a kind of information each bank user sees in his own account. It is not sees from outside of the account.

UPD: Oh I see what you mean, you calculated. But this stats were really shared and is not a big secret.
minexcoin.com
March 21, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
@MineCoin.org

Just an idea, though...

Merit: 252
Healing Galing
March 21, 2018, 11:21:33 AM
@MineCoin.org

Just an idea, though...

minexcoin.com
March 21, 2018, 11:13:36 AM
Dear community!

This is another reminder about our official Telegram group @minexcoin where all discussions take place,
all concerns are being addressed and all questions are answered quickly in live both by the Team and the community members.
We have a really strong community willing to help each other Smiley

Have a good parking!

minexcoin.com
March 21, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
Quick question for the devs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mND-_0n0HZo

In this youtube post, the gentlemen does bring up a decent point of the teams compensation.  
We all love MNX and want this project to go very far in the world.  He does bring up a certain trust issue, that perhaps current investors are not as concerned about, but for a main stream adoption, might want to be addressed.  

Is there any chance that the current team would consider adopting any sort of vesting schedule?  If some amendment was publicly added to the whitepaper, or something public, it could perhaps attain a higher level of trust from perspective investors.  

We have addressed all of the issues he points out in our discussion on the Telegram channel @minexcoin. Could you please check it?
Also there always be some details which stay confidential at all times in order to avoid price manipulations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
March 21, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
minexcoin price is now rising, is this a sign that he will return to break the $ 60 from the current price of about 33 dollars? I think minex project is good.
although the parking lot has slightly decreased but I'm sure there are still many who keep their minex there
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
Quick question for the devs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mND-_0n0HZo

In this youtube post, the gentlemen does bring up a decent point of the teams compensation.  
We all love MNX and want this project to go very far in the world.  He does bring up a certain trust issue, that perhaps current investors are not as concerned about, but for a main stream adoption, might want to be addressed.  

Is there any chance that the current team would consider adopting any sort of vesting schedule?  If some amendment was publicly added to the whitepaper, or something public, it could perhaps attain a higher level of trust from perspective investors.  

minexcoin.com
March 21, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

Thanks for letting know Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
XCTpiUqBo4jsEJQb7YdgFyYTNLVmedtpKu
7,000.000 MNX
7,000.000 MNX

https://bchain.info/MNX/rich/   Wow, this is a big buy....... Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
March 21, 2018, 10:56:20 AM
minexcoin.com
March 21, 2018, 10:16:11 AM
i miss that thing. where we can see the presentation?

At all our official channels as usual Smiley
Merit: 259
March 21, 2018, 09:55:20 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 290.89 MSol/s Difficulty: 10.707663557605

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.24% Weekly: 1.82% Monthly: 11.14% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $32,45 USD
Seeing the price and stability of Minexcoin it reminds me on Litecoin. Standing in this restless storm and able to withhold the strong position.
Parking my Minexcoin again for a week. Wink

In the present situation of the market, Minexcoin should consolidate at one value in order to increase it's valued higher when they start releasing their products in Q2. After long waited now many people kept the lot of hope on this Minexcoin project.
we are only have minexbank right now but we have reached top overall 100 cryptocurrency marketcap multiple times.
comparing all cryptocommunity i think it still not many people who support minexcoin project.
development is in progress to build a strong foundation for minexcoin, i believe more people will come.
we are still waiting for atomic swap, DEX minexexchange, debit card, minexmarket, minexplatform, green algo and decentralized computer.
but for now its also our chance to get as much minexcoin as possible and waiting this will become mainstream.

Atomic swap is ready, some people even found it on GitHub. We are waiting for presentation from the team. Presentation will be in few hours.
It will be here, at Telegram and probably at my channel on YouTube. My nickname is same like channel name.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
This is really a good news for all the Minexcoin investors that the atomic swap is being carefully developed and implemented by the Minexcoin Development Team. Soon Minexcoin will be on par with the big coins in the crypto world!
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
March 21, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Seeing the price and stability of Minexcoin it reminds me on Litecoin. Standing in this restless storm and able to withhold the strong position.

In the present situation of the market, Minexcoin should consolidate at one value in order to increase it's valued higher when they start releasing their products in Q2. After long waited now many people kept the lot of hope on this Minexcoin project.
we are only have minexbank right now but we have reached top overall 100 cryptocurrency marketcap multiple times.
comparing all cryptocommunity i think it still not many people who support minexcoin project.
development is in progress to build a strong foundation for minexcoin, i believe more people will come.
we are still waiting for atomic swap, DEX minexexchange, debit card, minexmarket, minexplatform, green algo and decentralized computer.
but for now its also our chance to get as much minexcoin as possible and waiting this will become mainstream.

Atomic swap is ready, some people even found it on GitHub. We are waiting for presentation from the team. Presentation will be in few hours.
Merit: 259
March 21, 2018, 08:28:42 AM
Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Jump to: