Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 369. (Read 646769 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
price drops from 36 to 27 and interest stays the same lol

That's why it's shitty in my eyes.

But if the price goes up by the same amount, BOOM's rates go down. And do not tell me now, the bank has other options if the price drops, what to do about it, except to increase the rates, why does not it then if course falls. So it is in my opinion a huge shit.

Whats shitty about it? Intrest rates doesnt change right off the bat when price moves somewhere. Rates are still manually confirmed by an analyst what algo gives out. When price falls you will see intrest rates go up. They have gone up every time price has fallen, but not as much when price rises.. Algo is probably configured that way to get the maximum effect with minimal intrest rates.
You are right, but at the moment we can see how BTC and all remaining Top 10 coin going red but MNX price stays at same level and that mean percents in bank can be lowered without MNX price rice.

thats a Joke or,
 20-25-35-30-25
Thats Not Low volatile and mnx is red too.

It is quite low volatility if you take account what kind of a dump bitcoin is suffering. And you only compare the USD price. MNX/BTC is green and up and that pair is more important to me than MNX/USD or MNX/EUR.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

But if the price goes up by the same amount, BOOM's rates go down. And do not tell me now, the bank has other options if the price drops, what to do about it, except to increase the rates, why does not it then if course falls. So it is in my opinion a huge shit.

Whats shitty about it? Intrest rates doesnt change right off the bat when price moves somewhere. Rates are still manually confirmed by an analyst what algo gives out. When price falls you will see intrest rates go up. They have gone up every time price has fallen, but not as much when price rises.. Algo is probably configured that way to get the maximum effect with minimal intrest rates.
You are right, but at the moment we can see how BTC and all remaining Top 10 coin going red but MNX price stays at same level and that mean percents in bank can be lowered without MNX price rice.

thats a Joke or,
 20-25-35-30-25
Thats Not Low volatile and mnx is red too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
March 09, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
I just wanted to say I told you guys, hang out in tether, and you would be rewarded with some cheap MNX soon, hope someone listened, we should have 15$ MNX very soon
LOLs, i have backup USD to buy MNX
when bitcoin getting dumped below $5k,so i can buy MNX with low price
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
March 09, 2018, 03:46:13 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 116.70 MSol/s Difficulty: 4.3265915161262

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 1.99% Monthly: 12.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $24,84 USD
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
March 09, 2018, 02:59:43 AM
I just wanted to say I told you guys, hang out in tether, and you would be rewarded with some cheap MNX soon, hope someone listened, we should have 15$ MNX very soon
Correct, just in few weeks(or days) before MNX credit card presentation. Grin great idea )) Yor FUD does not works now  Roll Eyes

Its not FUD, obviously I am not telling people to sell their MNX, but your other investments would have been good to sell last week when I told you this!  But if Bitcoin hits 5k, it would be crazy to think that MNX is going to stay at 25$, I mean I will be stoked if it does, but I kind of want it to shit the bed so I can afford more!  Someone should dump it down to 19 at least, I have some buys waiting there! Smiley
If you sold coins and starting to text something about price drop while you put order to buy that is FUD  Grin The thing is, people who want to save their money buying MNX now. That's why price stays at the same level.
Activity: 6
March 09, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
Good coin  Shocked
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 12:52:07 AM
Correct, just in few weeks(or days) before MNX credit card presentation. Grin great idea )) Yor FUD does not works now  Roll Eyes

Its not FUD, obviously I am not telling people to sell their MNX, but your other investments would have been good to sell last week when I told you this!  But if Bitcoin hits 5k, it would be crazy to think that MNX is going to stay at 25$, I mean I will be stoked if it does, but I kind of want it to shit the bed so I can afford more!  Someone should dump it down to 19 at least, I have some buys waiting there! Smiley
March 09, 2018, 12:38:22 AM
March 09, 2018, 12:35:11 AM
March 09, 2018, 12:24:35 AM

Activity: 192
Merit: 5
March 09, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

minexcoin.com
March 08, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 111.25 MSol/s Difficulty: 4.3265915161262

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 1.99% Monthly: 12.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $26,18 USD
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

now there is a huge pression of the buyers, it's normal the interests drop...the focus of the coin is maintain a stable price
Activity: 77
March 08, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

Activity: 140
March 08, 2018, 06:44:48 PM
March 08, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
Im having a problem with win64 wallet, it's not synchronizing  Huh
Hello!

Here is the link, please, follow instructions: https://faq.minexcoin.com/article/36-my-wallet-cannot-synchronize-what-should-i-do

Let me know if it solved your issue.

When I first downloaded the wallet, the synchronizing took very long, and occasionally I had to close and restart wallet in order to regain connections.  Hope this helps

must be long and must wait, wallet need to load over 100.000 blocks

Small price to pay in comparison to 12%/month interest.  Most certainly worth the wait! 
Activity: 250
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 03:32:13 PM
Hello!

Here is the link, please, follow instructions: https://faq.minexcoin.com/article/36-my-wallet-cannot-synchronize-what-should-i-do

When I first downloaded the wallet, the synchronizing took very long, and occasionally I had to close and restart wallet in order to regain connections.  Hope this helps

must be long and must wait, wallet need to load over 100.000 blocks
March 08, 2018, 03:11:42 PM
Hello!

minexcoin.com
March 08, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
Hello!

Activity: 133
March 08, 2018, 02:27:10 PM
The price seems very stable at this moment. Almost everything goes down, but not MNX Smiley I'm happy about it and waiting for atomic swaps!
Jump to: