Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 412. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
February 07, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
Hello

which one is better for mining Minexcoin in http://eu.minexpool.nl, Asus MATRIX GTX980TI 6GD5 Gaming or Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1060-6G-GAMING Huh? Huh

Thanks
Feel free to ask questions about mining in our Telegram group https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mxpool
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
February 07, 2018, 11:34:37 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 45.38 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.0655473344132

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.42% Weekly: 3.14% Monthly: 16.34% Yearly: 71.03%

Price of MNX: $$15,28
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
Hello

which one is better for mining Minexcoin in http://eu.minexpool.nl, Asus MATRIX GTX980TI 6GD5 Gaming or Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1060-6G-GAMING Huh? Huh

Thanks
minexcoin.com
February 07, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

by the way, i just want to ask if the minexcoin faucet that is downloadable in playstore is legit? has anyone tried it?

Hello,

You can use it, but this is third party service.

February 07, 2018, 09:08:00 AM
I would be grateful if someone explains me in simple text that how this profit on parking works actually. Let's suppose I park 100 Mnx coin for one year at an interest rate of 71% approximated. In what currency I will get the profit in ETH/BTC or simply my coins will increase ? If value of coin doesn't increase in all this period what the gain will be then ?
That mean you will get 71 MNX coin to your registred in Minexcoin bank address. And don't worry about the price, this project is only in the beginning of it's path. If you afraid of percent change park your coin for shorter time. At the moment mouthly parking is most profitable.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 08:39:03 AM
hi Minecoin.org dev..

i already tried your minex app, the android application.

now i wanted to know if you have an application for ios? im shifting my phone from androis to ios so i wanted to install minexbank app in my new phone. i will wait for your response.

Hi!
App is ready but we are waiting for Apple`s approvement.

i see then. so its still not downloadable until its been approved by Apple?

by the way, i just want to ask if the minexcoin faucet that is downloadable in playstore is legit? has anyone tried it?

ya its legit
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
I would be grateful if someone explains me in simple text that how this profit on parking works actually. Let's suppose I park 100 Mnx coin for one year at an interest rate of 71% approximated. In what currency I will get the profit in ETH/BTC or simply my coins will increase ? If value of coin doesn't increase in all this period what the gain will be then ?
Activity: 448
February 07, 2018, 08:32:21 AM
hi Minecoin.org dev..

i already tried your minex app, the android application.

now i wanted to know if you have an application for ios? im shifting my phone from androis to ios so i wanted to install minexbank app in my new phone. i will wait for your response.

Hi!
App is ready but we are waiting for Apple`s approvement.

i see then. so its still not downloadable until its been approved by Apple?

minexcoin.com
February 07, 2018, 05:27:46 AM
Tell me please. Question about plastic cards. They will need to open their own account in the wallet, tie it to the card and throw coins into it? And how will the course be considered for the fiat currencies, via BTC or ETH or directly?

This is understandable, but how will the rate be calculated? For example, I withdraw 500 Euro. The course will be considered directly EUR/MNX or MNX will be transferred to BTC and then to EURO?
Also interested in the date of the transaction, according to my existing cards, there is a temporary delay in a day or two and accordingly the rate is taken on the day of the transaction. And then there will be a course for the number of withdrawals or as in existing maps?
Or am I asking too early for such questions?

Hello,

All refinements on the cards be in a series of subsequent articles.
Follow us:https://medium.com/@minecoinorg
Hello.
Thank you, I read the article, here on the basis of it there were questions, there are no answers to it)

Sorry, expressed not exactly.
I mean, that in the next articles we will write about products in more detail.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
Tell me please. Question about plastic cards. They will need to open their own account in the wallet, tie it to the card and throw coins into it? And how will the course be considered for the fiat currencies, via BTC or ETH or directly?

This is understandable, but how will the rate be calculated? For example, I withdraw 500 Euro. The course will be considered directly EUR/MNX or MNX will be transferred to BTC and then to EURO?
Also interested in the date of the transaction, according to my existing cards, there is a temporary delay in a day or two and accordingly the rate is taken on the day of the transaction. And then there will be a course for the number of withdrawals or as in existing maps?

Hello,

All refinements on the cards be in a series of subsequent articles.
Hello.
Thank you, I read the article, here on the basis of it there were questions, there are no answers to it)
minexcoin.com
February 07, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

Hello,

All refinements on the cards  will be in a series of subsequent articles.
February 07, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
I think after launching of web and mobile wallets it will be easy. You deposit your MNX into the wallet and after withdraw in cash machine some kind amount of your coins could be taken from your balance. Of course rates will be a little bit lower than at the market, but anyway it is amazing Smiley
February 07, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
I think after launching of web and mobile wallets it will be easy. You deposit your MNX into the wallet and after withdraw in cash machine some kind amount of your coins could be taken from your balance. Of course rates will be a little bit lower than at the market, but anyway it is amazing Smiley
minexcoin.com
February 07, 2018, 03:52:37 AM
Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 50.39 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.0655473344132
MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.42% Weekly: 3.14% Monthly: 16.34% Yearly: 71.03%

Price of MNX: $13,58 USD
February 07, 2018, 03:45:34 AM
Activity: 367
February 07, 2018, 01:35:29 AM

this coin just failed. it promised a stable price. the so called The low volatility cryptocurrency should stay at 20$, right?  Roll Eyes

nope, they promised  low volatilty instead of stable price. My 10 year old granddaughter said me  that low volatility  means low difference (relative, not absolute)  between the price and  the base. If the base fluctuates,  the price should follow the change to support low difference i.e. low volatility otherwise it would be high volatility. As a base   they have choosen  the weighted average of the  price of 10 top coins.  I would suggest you to take textbook, have a look what weighted average, absolute and relative values are and then apply the math to this instance.

Haha, you owned the guy. Good job.
Activity: 367
February 07, 2018, 01:34:16 AM
hard to put any weight on anything in that roadmap when the minexexchange was initially scheduled for Q1 of 2018...

Why the impatience? Sit back and relax.
February 07, 2018, 12:36:06 AM
hard to put any weight on anything in that roadmap when the minexexchange was initially scheduled for Q1 of 2018...

They did say that the alpha version would be available to us in the first quarter

If developers need more time we must give that time to them. If exchange will be finished faster than planned it will be good surprise for everyone here.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

They did say that the alpha version would be available to us in the first quarter
minexcoin.com
February 06, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
Is the Minexcoin exchange going to have any way to use fiat money?  I am guessing no since it uses atomic swaps.  How do we plan on getting people to use the exchange?  So many exchanges popping up now, just wondering what the benefits of the minexcoin exchange will be.

Since it is based on atomic swaps I believe, that means there will be a limited number of coins available, correct?  ei: bitcoin, litecoin, decred.  I understand nothing of atomic swaps, what is needed for a coin to be atomic swap capable with Minexcoin? 

Has anyone contacted Vertcoin for possible integration on the exchange?  I know that VTC is in the process of setting up their own decentralized exchange, sure seems like we would want as many coins as possible on the minexcoin exchange, not to mention, maybe get minexcoin on the vertcoin exchange too.

I am just wondering what our method of getting people to adopt the exchange and minexcoin will be.  I do think it could be amazing for minexcoin, but that is based on people using the exchange.  It seems to me that the biggest benefit is to circumvent the livecoin exchange in order to buy minexcoins, but the only people I believe will do that are the ones who already own minexcoins.  I guess I am wondering how we get a larger number of people to adopt minexcoins.  Does anyone think there will be a better chance of getting on a major exchange when minexcoin has its own exchange? 

Hello!

We will give more information about upcoming releases in the next articles. If you understand nothing of atomic swaps, you should read about it, there are a lot of information in web.
Thanks for information about Vertcoin Smiley
Also, our marketing team working hard on increasing number of MinexCoin users. Yes, probably MNX chances of getting to some bigger exchange will increase with own exchange release.
Jump to: