Pages:
Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 82. (Read 646761 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
thus, about any project that is experiencing delays, you can say the scammers.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 11:48:44 AM
Minexcoin thread is one of the most popular threads on Bitcointalk. Thanks to our FUD army  Grin Grin

They think they are doing their dirty job by the recrimination of the project very well. But you are right, they made this thread one of the most popular. And soon, when finally cards will be shipped to customers and customers will spam all youtube with true videos about working mnx cards, thier hundred hours of discrimination of the project will make just opposite effect.

Just want to remind people one thing.
Nobody won't write such large and "arguemented" posts where he wants to "show the trueth about the project (naming and naming it scam) for a lot of times every single day! Was he investor and was he decieved? Bullshit! Maybe he was dissapointed very much because his dreams to earn 100x from buying some amount of coins didn't come true!
Look at the top100 mnx richlist - real investors are just accumulating their holdings.

They are paid people most likely, their job is too search misunderstandings, mistakes, not correct information, delays and etc of the project and collect these all things into one big reports with one target - to prove it is scam.

The shame on these people. But there is no bad PR!

PS
MNX already have the first batch cards in the office. MNX already have signed several contracts with several banks and fin. organisations. MNX will realese minexpay wallet in a few days.
But all announcements about it will be made only after succesful realeses.

In my country we said "No existe la mala publicidad" (Bad publicity don't exist), after all this accussations, they made publicity to a excellent project!  Grin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
October 30, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
to clarify things:

1. Nobody pays me for posting to warn people that this looks like a scam.
2. I made clear since the beginning that this all looks suspicious. Long before the cards became the center of the accusations.
3. MNX still has the opportunity to prove that it is not a scam.
4. Until then fear, uncertainty and doubt is present because of the behavior of the team. And not because of my posts.

That was my last attempt to fix the affairs in a civilized way.

Activity: 728
Merit: 259
October 30, 2018, 10:28:12 AM
Minexcoin thread is one of the most popular threads on Bitcointalk. Thanks to our FUD army  Grin Grin

where is your video ?

be a man and accept my public bet if you so sure in your own words and words from minexcoin updated roadmap.....
and one more thing you only talk about cards now, just several months ago you was talk about   minexexchange and other product ....why are you so quiet now about other products, admit it?

Ok. Let's do the bet 1/10. I'm putting 10 MNX for we will get videos from me and other members with MNX cards in this month. So your bet must bet 100 MNX against my bet. Do you agree with that?

I accept ....WITH MINEXPAY LOGO ON THE CARD and your name and surname on the card ...not some random noname unusable fake card, IN THIS MONTH  just like you said...ok?
I have one more bet for you  if you want 1/5   ratio  I say that you will not be able to use cards( to buy anywhere with cards) ... it means they will be useless even if you get them .............deadline  new year 31/12/2018 00:00

No, any card provided by MNX. with logo or without that does not matter. And there will be no my name and surname because it's my private info. If you don't want to bet just say that. and I agree for your second offer as well for another 10 coins

I didn't agree with your first offer before,  because you told that should be with logo on the card. We have just one deal which was your second offer.

ok I know that I cant accept noname cards ,you cant  accept to show cards with logo ...there is no deal....but what about video ?
I will post video as soon as I get that card. I think it's not so much left to wait.
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
October 30, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
Minexcoin thread is one of the most popular threads on Bitcointalk. Thanks to our FUD army  Grin Grin

where is your video ?

be a man and accept my public bet if you so sure in your own words and words from minexcoin updated roadmap.....
and one more thing you only talk about cards now, just several months ago you was talk about   minexexchange and other product ....why are you so quiet now about other products, admit it?

Ok. Let's do the bet 1/10. I'm putting 10 MNX for we will get videos from me and other members with MNX cards in this month. So your bet must bet 100 MNX against my bet. Do you agree with that?

I accept ....WITH MINEXPAY LOGO ON THE CARD and your name and surname on the card ...not some random noname unusable fake card, IN THIS MONTH  just like you said...ok?
I have one more bet for you  if you want 1/5   ratio  I say that you will not be able to use cards( to buy anywhere with cards) ... it means they will be useless even if you get them .............deadline  new year 31/12/2018 00:00

No, any card provided by MNX. with logo or without that does not matter. And there will be no my name and surname because it's my private info. If you don't want to bet just say that. and I agree for your second offer as well for another 10 coins

I didn't agree with your first offer before,  because you told that should be with logo on the card. We have just one deal which was your second offer.

ok I know that I cant accept noname cards ,you cant  accept to show cards with logo ...there is no deal....but what about video ?
Activity: 192
Merit: 15
Designer
October 30, 2018, 10:15:40 AM
Minexcoin thread is one of the most popular threads on Bitcointalk. Thanks to our FUD army  Grin Grin

They think they are doing their dirty job by the recrimination of the project very well. But you are right, they made this thread one of the most popular. And soon, when finally cards will be shipped to customers and customers will spam all youtube with true videos about working mnx cards, thier hundred hours of discrimination of the project will make just opposite effect.

Nobody won't write such large and "arguemented" posts where he wants to "show the trueth about the project (naming and naming it scam) for a lot of times every single day! Was he investor and was he decieved? Bullshit! Maybe he was dissapointed very much because his dreams to earn 100x from buying some amount of coins didn't come true!
Look at the top100 mnx richlist - real investors are just accumulating their holdings.

They are paid people most likely, their job is too search misunderstandings, mistakes, not correct information, delays and etc of the project and collect these all things into one big reports with one target - to prove it is scam.

PS
MNX already have the first batch cards in the office. MNX already have signed several contracts with several banks and fin. organisations. MNX will realese minexpay wallet in a few days.

So this means, anytime soon the wind will change its direction. FUD will be soon destroyed.  Cool Be ready fudders your job will also be gone so soon. Already tired reading this thread with same post all the time in months already with some idiot fudders.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 40
October 30, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

PS
October 30, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

where is your video ?

Activity: 401
Merit: 257
October 30, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

there were so many FUDers around here and this thread is becoming a rubbish . Minexcoin team should make some news about this fact or this thread will be a boring one and no one wants to see it anymore. 
October 30, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

where is your video ?

and one more thing you only talk about cards now, just several months ago you was talk about   minexexchange and other product ....why are you so quiet now about other products, admit it?

I accept ....WITH MINEXPAY LOGO ON THE CARD and your name and surname on the card ...not some random noname unusable fake card, IN THIS MONTH  just like you said...ok?
I have one more bet for you  if you want 1/5   ratio  I say that you will not be able to use cards( to buy anywhere with cards) ... it means they will be useless even if you get them .............deadline  new year 31/12/2018 00:00

October 30, 2018, 09:09:42 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 03:14:50 AM
TIll now, we have kept many hopes on this project but we don't see any decentralised exchange from the team because they mentioned it clearly in the roadmap and how long it is going to take for minexcoin to launch the decentralised exchange.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 30, 2018, 02:28:08 AM
we now know that minexpay and the csob bank have no partnership and maybe never had any but personally i knew the cards wont work at-least not now, no project has achieved so far, but some people hold minexcoins, i still think the minex exchange would have been a better deal.

Regardless of what would have been better the truth is the scammer inner circle alliance of Racquemis1, Temhuk and Borys Shulyayev only have one aim and one interest - to make themselves rich.

How can anybody believe anything they say when they have been exposed as scammers. The fool Temhuk even threatened me for exposing him.

There is no guarantee any exchange would have worked because they probably would have scammed on that too !

==============
==============

wow this is insane, so for sure if this is the case their is no way this project is coming back to life or maybe it may, but with threats to people, then this is unbearable, lets watch the space.
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 02:10:09 AM
we now know that minexpay and the csob bank have no partnership and maybe never had any but personally i knew the cards wont work at-least not now, no project has achieved so far, but some people hold minexcoins, i still think the minex exchange would have been a better deal.

copies and inserts other people's messages. need to have your opinion
October 29, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

Crypto Rich doesn't want to incriminate himself any further in this scam. Being based in the UK, he knows he's on thin fucking ice.  Roll Eyes

This idiotic promoter Crypto Rich is so busy atm to find fools for pirate chain  Cheesy  poor guy...

such a shame ..crypto bitch  Cheesy
October 29, 2018, 11:44:54 PM
I dont think Temhuk is moving the markets but people are still in parking and will sell soon or there aren't enough people looking at this thread..
How many views does this even get?
Nobody is talking about shit on Reddit, twitter...nothing!
only here!

Why is Crypto Bitch  Grin not saying jack? I think he knew that they couldn't make the visa deal but played along...
Why is Boris Sukayech  Cheesy not saying anything? Wassup???

Roll Eyes Cool

Crypto Rich doesn't want to incriminate himself any further in this scam. Being based in the UK, he knows he's on thin fucking ice.  Roll Eyes

I see  Grin ... Crypto Bitch has a fat disclaimer at the beginning of his videos plus he didn't do anything wrong and should be able to speak freely about it at least an opinion on what he thinks..instead it looks like he might got payed to shut up lol  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 11:06:40 PM
it can make it easier for people to make transactions both far and near is not as difficult as usual and do not ever act stupid things like ordinary people.
October 29, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

both  blockchain developers give a  quit and left the minexsystem
and that they continue their careers in Canada
why noone does not mentions anymore any other product  except minex cards
from whole Minex ecosystem
there is no person who could complete
any of the products listed  in their roadmap at the beginning of the year
Nobody even works on the development of these  things
Activity: 56
October 29, 2018, 08:36:52 PM
Thanks about scam info mate.

It is a pleasure to help in any way that stops newbies and gullible people getting scammed

Their continuing the scamming with their new SCAM ICO called REBUBLIA - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4841968.1340

Oh no.... another scam from the same "team" and inner circle alliance of Racquemis1, Temhuk and Borys Shulyayev !
minecoin team has created the scam project, I feel sorry for the investors but they must analyze the project before investing.
October 29, 2018, 08:22:10 PM
Every time he start  to lie, he gets a daily dose from me

Pages:
Jump to: