Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 944. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 119
July 30, 2017, 02:25:15 PM
Hi, devs, I guess I have a problem: earlier I was wondering why the wallet console doesn't react, and it takes forever to mine for coins. Now, I think something is wrong with the installation of my wallet. CPu is working hard

https://ibb.co/iRTzx5

but the console is seemingly idle (I can put commands in while it works)

https://ibb.co/n8hbc5

Not even "help" gets anything back.
What should I do? Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
July 30, 2017, 02:01:45 PM
Hi guys, do you know if there is a way to know how many hash per second your CPU produce every second? I have Windows wallet, but I don't know how do it, because wallet stuck after I put generate nblocks and I can't type getmininginfo.. Thank you. Or do you know if it's available a third parts miner to mine?
If the ago is equihash  you can search on Google  for CPU hash rate. But don't expect for too much hash power.
As I know, there is not available any third part miner. We should get more info about mining process. Only I know is " the mining algo is based on equihash - modified of not)
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
July 30, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

What do you mean after 2 August, you said previously that minexcoin will be listed in 1 or 2 August Huh??

Hello.
You are right. Early we said that August 1 or 2. On the next week, we will say exact data about list on the exchange.

Hi dev ,Please answer i still confused about your statement  Huh
1. so 1 or 2 august its not fixed date the minex will list on exchange?
2. and we need wait until monday for information date minex will list to exchange ?
3. And maybe the date can still be postponed?

Thanks please answer , god bless you

Hello dev, It must be Fixed date at 2 august , no more delay, no more joke, no more drama, no more bullshit
please keep up your word, do your work, make it happen, show us that you are serious in this project.

So just to remind you DEV this is your timeline :

1 August release coin to investor
2 August list at bittrexx

Please remember this is your timeline
and if you cannot fullfill this, better you shutdown this project and go away.

Quit being so demanding.  There are always delays when it comes to computer programing.  How many times have games been delayed because of unforeseen problems that arise?  It happens all the time in every aspect in every platform.  No one is making you wait, so either has some patience or leave.   Acting like a selfish, greedy ass isn't going to fix anything.

ignore them, they jus cant wait dumping their shares from bounty. I also feel pity to those childish altcoiner that is so much impatient on everything. In crypto, PATIENCE is the name of the game.  Wink Just take your time minex team!.
Why are you waiting for something that obviously will not come, if they are serious with their speech will give us all the bonuses, because of their delay, do not get too confident with something like this

if they cant deliver it, its all fine anyways, im just a bounty hunter too and not investing money into it, so no reason to cry. lol.. Lets just wait and see on Aug 2 what will happen as what they promised. And one thing, why are you still here if you are not waiting anymore and if its already obvious?.  Huh
Keep your talk, the word is not good you say to investors here, do not laugh, you are just a fud looking for profit
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
July 30, 2017, 11:49:01 AM
Hi guys, do you know if there is a way to know how many hash per second your CPU produce every second? I have Windows wallet, but I don't know how do it, because wallet stuck after I put generate nblocks and I can't type getmininginfo.. Thank you. Or do you know if it's available a third parts miner to mine?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
July 30, 2017, 11:34:33 AM
i still have problems with the linux wallet. could you please post all the needed ependencies for Linux. thank you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
For by grace are ye saved, through faith..
July 30, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

...After we verified participants of testing, each participant will receive message what steps need to be done next.
Acceptance of applications for receipt of coins will be until July 28 inclusive!!!
Thank you for participation!

I have been accepted according the minexbot in Telegram but have not received an email for further instructions. Have the instructions been emailed out already?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 06:13:01 AM
Sorry, everyone let me ask who is this coin address?
TDWTRGT6GVWCV7GRWFNI45S53PGOJBKNUF3GE6PB
   Thank you very much
Activity: 392
Merit: 119
July 30, 2017, 05:49:27 AM
Could someone tell me how long it takes for his processor to "generate 1"? I tried optimistically with "generate 10" and quit after 4 hours...
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 02:44:49 AM

What do you mean after 2 August, you said previously that minexcoin will be listed in 1 or 2 August Huh??

Hello.
You are right. Early we said that August 1 or 2. On the next week, we will say exact data about list on the exchange.

2. and we need wait until monday for information date minex will list to exchange ?

Hello dev, It must be Fixed date at 2 august , no more delay, no more joke, no more drama, no more bullshit
please keep up your word, do your work, make it happen, show us that you are serious in this project.

Quit being so demanding.  There are always delays when it comes to computer programing.  How many times have games been delayed because of unforeseen problems that arise?  It happens all the time in every aspect in every platform.  No one is making you wait, so either has some patience or leave.   Acting like a selfish, greedy ass isn't going to fix anything.

ignore them, they jus cant wait dumping their shares from bounty. I also feel pity to those childish altcoiner that is so much impatient on everything. In crypto, PATIENCE is the name of the game.  Wink Just take your time minex team!.
Why are you waiting for something that obviously will not come, if they are serious with their speech will give us all the bonuses, because of their delay, do not get too confident with something like this

if they cant deliver it, its all fine anyways, im just a bounty hunter too and not investing money into it, so no reason to cry. lol.. Lets just wait and see on Aug 2 what will happen as what they promised. And one thing, why are you still here if you are not waiting anymore and if its already obvious?.  Huh
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
July 30, 2017, 02:37:09 AM
Hi,dev. when bounty would be enabled for withdraw? Roll Eyes
Hello!
The Bounty will be enabled  for withdrawing on the next week.
We will post information about actions which you need to do for getting coins.

Follow our news.
thank you,looking forward to the release of the coin to the exchange. Cool
Activity: 420
July 30, 2017, 02:13:03 AM

Hello.

Activity: 644
July 30, 2017, 12:52:50 AM

Hello.

Activity: 455
July 30, 2017, 12:34:41 AM

Hello.

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
July 29, 2017, 11:43:07 PM
I'm having trouble mining! Some files do not want to open, what to do? Why is the difficulty so high? How many days does it take to mine a MNX 1? Can I consider that when there are some exchanges the chance of each coin costing $10 is high because of the difficulty?
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 29, 2017, 11:14:27 PM
A lot of waiting for the end of this project . I hope they succeed !
Is it true minex has entered the market ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
July 29, 2017, 05:20:29 PM
With the pace Minexcoin team is going about their work, I have a feeling that August 2 date will not hold, they need to be absolutely ready before picking a date, I could remember when Komodo team rush to launch their tokens because of the pressure from investors, some days after their blockchain got hacked
Activity: 436
July 29, 2017, 04:00:58 PM
This is what we were promised at https://minexcoin.com/

See the wallet in the official site.

And they just give us a clone of Bitcoin Core.
Hello. MNXcore it is not clone of Bitcoin Core. Bitcoin Core was taken as a basic reliable cryptocurrency.
All differences from the Bitcoin Core you can read in our Whitepaper https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf
Yes it looks different, this is definitely not a clone,
Minexbank will advance rapidly
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 02:01:52 PM

Hello.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 29, 2017, 12:14:31 PM
I think they will launch the coin at 2nd August, and the bounty coin will be distributed after 1-3 days after launching the coin. Anyway this address https://minexbank.com/ is owned by minexteam or what. I saw this site last month and nothing change till now, or I visit the wrong addresses?
https://test.minexbank.com/  
on the website it was in the testing phase. now that page cannot penetrate.
I think the real Minecraft will be released in August. coin. everyone's waiting, man. we'll have to wait and see. if it happens in mnx project is very good Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
July 29, 2017, 11:51:19 AM
Has a stratum been released for this yet?
If not i've got one in the works.
Jump to: