Author

Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments - page 980. (Read 646771 times)

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
July 14, 2017, 01:10:30 PM
Hallo dev can you make time adjustments at the login place now? Examples such as I logged on indonesia ip (GMT + 7) and do parking at 10 pm, but on the history parking recorded at 1 pm, to be honest it makes me a bit confused, thanks before  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 299
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 10:08:13 AM
I am also in doubt about this exchange, 1: 1 if at the end of the test I have 70MNX I will receive 70 minexcoin in the main network in my account?
Hello, you will not get your mining coins and we will not convert these 50 test coins to real coins. We will convert only percentage from parking of test coins.
Now I understand .. Thank you admin. I will continue testing, I loved the user interface. Waiting for the launch of the main network Smiley

You are welcome! We are glad that you with us)
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 14, 2017, 09:05:04 AM
I was checking you telegram channel and saw someone post a screenshot of their test bank account for minexbank.
They had 337 test coins.

So my question is this
Is that amount even possible to accumulate since you had it running for about 2-3 weeks now?
Even with the interest accumulated that seems like an impossible amount since you were only giving out 10 coins initially to test it out then another 45 coins after about a week of it's release.

The math does not match up in this case. Undecided
A lot of people have used a little bug on the system, they have mined coins on wallet and after that, they sent them to themselve address and on minexbank site, available balance growed up. I did it too.

Well will they be getting those coins reclaimed because this was the entire reason for them testing the minexbank of over this past three weeks trial period. Right?
Here is the screenshot of this user who said he had 337 mnx coins in his test bank account.
http://imgur.com/a/om4fS
Right, here you can see my stat at the moment.
I have more than 127 MNX: http://imgur.com/a/BtWf3
I don't know if interest from all coins are counted, but I'm trying.
You know that interest only for test. It won't become a real percentage. You will get percents from parking 50 test coins.
So from what you are saying,

The interest people are accumulating on these test coins are not included in the 1:1 exchange once the testing period is complete and done with on July 17?

If so, then all these people who have been saying they got 127mnx coins or 337mnx(into their xcoin wallets) to their test.minexbank.com bank accounts were laid astray in believing they were going to be getting 127mnx or 337mnx coins after all this testing is done?
They will be just getting 50mnx for the 50mnx test coin they were provided.
Am I correct in this?

Because this is not to clear from what you just said above.

I am also in doubt about this exchange, 1: 1 if at the end of the test I have 70MNX I will receive 70 minexcoin in the main network in my account?
Hello, you will not get your mining coins and we will not convert these 50 test coins to real coins. We will convert only percentage from parking of test coins.

Now I understand .. Thank you admin. I will continue testing, I loved the user interface. Waiting for the launch of the main network Smiley
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 08:55:08 AM
I don't know what "another wallet address" means? I have only 1 wallet and I signed in for the test.bank just once. Is this that:
https://ibb.co/cgwMua
Balance in the bank is 108.57953312, but balance in the wallet is:
https://ibb.co/iBSN0F
The question was why mined coins didn't appeared on the bank balance automatically, and instead I had to send them manually by "payment to myself"?
That just seems weird if the wallet and the bank are syncd. The next question is, if the balance in the bank is 108 and the balance in my only wallet is 58 - where is that other wallet that contains remaining 50 that is also syncd with the bank? Thanks

We fixed this bug. Now you have 57.20039163 MNX
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 08:25:37 AM
Whatever happened in future is uncertain but now devs answered the questions at least. Hope is a big thing.
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 08:22:37 AM
Hello, Minexcoin community!
We would like to inform you about the terms of our launch of Minexbank, Minexwallet, and Minexexplorer.

July 17-18 will be release of the coin.
On August 1-2 will be release of Minexbank, Minexwallet and Minexexplorer.
And we will be listed on exchange August 1, 2.

Testing of Minexbank will be over July 25.
So if you want to take part in the testing of Minexbank follow this link: https://blog.minecoin.org/release-of-minexcoin-and-minexbank-test-network-start-of-public-testing-e1ee562f2563.

Thank you for your participation!

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
July 14, 2017, 07:59:28 AM
There's no way I will trade this coins when it hit the exchanges. I'd rather park and wait for 3 months and come back to collect the profits. This coin has a bright future. Good Job devs and marketing team...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
July 14, 2017, 07:39:57 AM
Will wait until August, then.

Right in the middle of the Bitcoin fork storm

oh yeah, you are right. i won't trade at the beginning of august. i will be interesting to see what will happen to the price of the coins. and i don't think that exchanges will  have time to add new coins.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
July 14, 2017, 07:31:29 AM
Will wait until August, then.

Right in the middle of the Bitcoin fork storm
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 07:22:58 AM
This project is getting big Smiley I'm really glad that I did a bit of retweeting and got some bonus coins. And the ICO amount was relatively low. I think this project is really underestimated and might bring +100% for investors really fast!
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 05:08:13 AM
You do realize someone has created a clone ICO of yours and is cashing in on your name don't you? Embarrassed
With all the same timelines as yours such as the release of the coin to exchanges all the way to when the coin will be released.
They were hoping to just slide under the radar and get away with the 30btc they claim to have made so far running their ico sale for just a couple of days ending today.

READ IT ALL HERE!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-minex-minex-returned-cryptopia-coinexchange-2002826
 Roll Eyes
Why the name of the coin looks the same as minex? What may dev the same person wtf what date 2 august is sure to be in exchange? Is it true xcoin minexbank test results will be minex coins later
Hello, we are planning to be listed on exchange 1-2 of August.
Is this a fixed date for this launch, or can it change?

Hello!

It is fixed dates.
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 04:55:25 AM
Hello.
You have:
Total received   159.60177164 MNX
Total balance   108.57953312 MNX
It means you sent 50 coins to another wallet address.
What is your problem please specify?

I don't know what "another wallet address" means? I have only 1 wallet and I signed in for the test.bank just once. Is this that:
https://ibb.co/cgwMua
Balance in the bank is 108.57953312, but balance in the wallet is:
https://ibb.co/iBSN0F
The question was why mined coins didn't appeared on the bank balance automatically, and instead I had to send them manually by "payment to myself"?
That just seems weird if the wallet and the bank are syncd. The next question is, if the balance in the bank is 108 and the balance in my only wallet is 58 - where is that other wallet that contains remaining 50 that is also syncd with the bank? Thanks

The coins from the wallet to Minexbank account transfer automatically. You just need to wait.
You don't need send them manually by "payment to myself''.
Today during the day we will solve this problem.

minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 04:43:10 AM
Hi, all. I haven't been checking anything since I've invested in Minex ICO and my coins are still on the minex dot com ico website. Can someone redirect my to the post, that explain how to withdraw them from there and where to send them? It's a really long thread, so I'd appreciate if someone saved me some time. Thanks in advance. Smiley
Hello, you can't do anything yet. We will be listed 1-2 of August on exchange and then you can parking or sell your MNX.
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 04:41:43 AM
We warned you that Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value.
After the end of testing, we will pay you percent from parking in real coins MNX but not more than 50 coins, which we have accrued to you.
The coins that were mining during the test period will not be count!

thanks for update this informations, so Xcoin it is a test only and test minexbank network.
and all parking participants can get reward from parking, okay dev confirmed
by the way, I like the look of design on minexbank website. Really cool on the color blend of technology.
Thank you!
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
July 14, 2017, 04:39:12 AM
You do realize someone has created a clone ICO of yours and is cashing in on your name don't you? Embarrassed
With all the same timelines as yours such as the release of the coin to exchanges all the way to when the coin will be released.
They were hoping to just slide under the radar and get away with the 30btc they claim to have made so far running their ico sale for just a couple of days ending today.

READ IT ALL HERE!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-minex-minex-returned-cryptopia-coinexchange-2002826
 Roll Eyes
Why the name of the coin looks the same as minex? What may dev the same person wtf what date 2 august is sure to be in exchange? Is it true xcoin minexbank test results will be minex coins later
Is this a fixed date for this launch, or can it change?
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 04:33:18 AM
I was checking you telegram channel and saw someone post a screenshot of their test bank account for minexbank.
They had 337 test coins.

So my question is this
Is that amount even possible to accumulate since you had it running for about 2-3 weeks now?
Even with the interest accumulated that seems like an impossible amount since you were only giving out 10 coins initially to test it out then another 45 coins after about a week of it's release.

The math does not match up in this case. Undecided
A lot of people have used a little bug on the system, they have mined coins on wallet and after that, they sent them to themselve address and on minexbank site, available balance growed up. I did it too.

Well will they be getting those coins reclaimed because this was the entire reason for them testing the minexbank of over this past three weeks trial period. Right?
Here is the screenshot of this user who said he had 337 mnx coins in his test bank account.
http://imgur.com/a/om4fS
Right, here you can see my stat at the moment.
I have more than 127 MNX: http://imgur.com/a/BtWf3
I don't know if interest from all coins are counted, but I'm trying.
You know that interest only for test. It won't become a real percentage. You will get percents from parking 50 test coins.

The interest people are accumulating on these test coins are not included in the 1:1 exchange once the testing period is complete and done with on July 17?

If so, then all these people who have been saying they got 127mnx coins or 337mnx(into their xcoin wallets) to their test.minexbank.com bank accounts were laid astray in believing they were going to be getting 127mnx or 337mnx coins after all this testing is done?
Am I correct in this?

minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 04:29:46 AM

READ IT ALL HERE!
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 14, 2017, 04:19:44 AM
Hi, all. I haven't been checking anything since I've invested in Minex ICO and my coins are still on the minex dot com ico website. Can someone redirect my to the post, that explain how to withdraw them from there and where to send them? It's a really long thread, so I'd appreciate if someone saved me some time. Thanks in advance. Smiley
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 04:13:38 AM

Am I correct in this?

We warned you that Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value.
After the end of testing, we will pay you percent from parking in real coins MNX but not more than 50 coins, which we have accrued to you.
The coins that were mining during the test period will not be count!

Okay.
Finally! A clear and definite answer on this. Grin

No more then 50 mnx coins will be giving out after this test period is done.

You all hear that! Wink
Hello, the maximum that you can get is 50 test coins.
minexcoin.com
July 14, 2017, 03:20:39 AM
anyone got the bounty?
when our bounty will give out?

Hello!

The bounty compaign has already finished.
Bounty coins were counted and now you can see your balance in your Bounty account.
There are ratio bounty coins to MNX.
If you want to know, how much was accrued to you and for what, please write your ID.
Jump to: