Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Mini PonziCoin ★ 130% Returns ★ Low Deposits ★ Last deposit always wins ★ - page 9. (Read 23631 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Nice Smiley Can't wait to see it in action. It's weekend, we should have many investors. Good luck everyone Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
did the timer change? use to be ever few hours and IMHO it was working fine but now it 6 hours?

The timer changed in an attempt to keep people playing the game longer rather than depositing just once. The more you deposit now, the greater the return becomes (currently at 135% and with 3 more deposits it goes to 140%!)
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
did the timer change? use to be ever few hours and IMHO it was working fine but now it 6 hours?
Activity: 70
The new rules have not changed. Many people play only once to make money! By doing so in a sense they steal money from those who played several times.
So now I'll stop playing several times and do as thieves! I play once or twice!

ps: Vort, do not forget bonuses for rounds 3 and 4 Wink
so when is this round going to reset been a while no new deposit yet.

We need a restart!!

Morning guys, its been nearly 6 hours since the last payout - a restart will occur at 14:00 UTC unless things pick up before then
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

We need a restart!!
Activity: 93
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Hello Vort,
Please reply to the personal msg I sent you. There are about 4 people that have been ripped off. We deposited right when it ended, and none of our transactions appeared in the next round so the money has disappeared. Please pay us back.
Thanks,
William

Hi William, I have stated more times than I can remember, players should not deposit until the site clearly states a new round has started. If you have deposited before the notification turned green (e.g. it was still at 00:00:00) there is nothing I can do - sorry.

well...if u said that u stated like that
but sorry...correct me if i wrong
as long as i remember that stated is not at ur first post at 1st page..
and did u know that when i first try ur ponzi, ur thread hv more than 25 page.....

or u expect all of investor should read, each page to check if there any news or change at ponzi

like i said....correct me if i wrong
Exactly true, I don't have time to read through all of the 30+ pages, and I shouldn't have to, especially since there's real money involved. To prevent the ripping off of future investors, I would recommend putting this on the first page of this post. A total of around 75$ in bitcoin was lost because of this "mishap".
Activity: 19
Hello Vort,
Please reply to the personal msg I sent you. There are about 4 people that have been ripped off. We deposited right when it ended, and none of our transactions appeared in the next round so the money has disappeared. Please pay us back.
Thanks,
William

Hi William, I have stated more times than I can remember, players should not deposit until the site clearly states a new round has started. If you have deposited before the notification turned green (e.g. it was still at 00:00:00) there is nothing I can do - sorry.

well...if u said that u stated like that
but sorry...correct me if i wrong
as long as i remember that stated is not at ur first post at 1st page..
and did u know that when i first try ur ponzi, ur thread hv more than 25 page.....

or u expect all of investor should read, each page to check if there any news or change at ponzi

like i said....correct me if i wrong
7 more deposits needed to reach 140% returns! Go go go!
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Come one people! 135% and going up! Let's pump it!
Return is currently @ 135% GO GO GO!
Just 3 more deposits needed to push the multiplier again! We can do this!!
23 people bet just once! COME ON GUYS! Stop being stingy!
New rules looks good! As guys! When I receive my payments I replay Wink
3 more deposits needed to push the multiplier to 135%
Keep it rocking people - how high can we get the multiplier???
IS EVERYONE READY FOR THE NEW STYLE ROUND?? Less than 5 minutes.
Ponzi Announcement!

Starting from the next round, the countdown will be cancelled and the return on investment will be dynamic.

Each round will start at 105%, and the return will increase by 5% for every 10 deposits made.

So;
If the round has 5 deposits the return would be 105%
If the round has 10 deposits the return would be 110%
If the round has 20 deposits the return would be 115%
If the round has 30 deposits the return would be 120%
And so on.

The return on investment is now controlled by you guys! More deposits = BIGGER payouts!!!!

So it never resets?

There will always come a time when the round just stops getting new deposits so it will need to be reset eventually. But no, there is no automatic reset any more.

Okay and will you let us know when the reset is coming or will it be spontaneous? Out of nowhere?

Any future reset will be announced on here a few hours before it happens - to give players chance to deposit again if they want to.
Activity: 574
Ponzi Announcement!

Starting from the next round, the countdown will be cancelled and the return on investment will be dynamic.

Each round will start at 105%, and the return will increase by 5% for every 10 deposits made.

So;
If the round has 5 deposits the return would be 105%
If the round has 10 deposits the return would be 110%
If the round has 20 deposits the return would be 115%
If the round has 30 deposits the return would be 120%
And so on.

The return on investment is now controlled by you guys! More deposits = BIGGER payouts!!!!

So it never resets?

There will always come a time when the round just stops getting new deposits so it will need to be reset eventually. But no, there is no automatic reset any more.

Okay and will you let us know when the reset is coming or will it be spontaneous? Out of nowhere?
Pages:
Jump to: