Pages:
Author

Topic: MiniDice.in | 20,000+ Bets Made ✔ Weekly Giveaways ✔ Social Community ✔ Dice - page 2. (Read 3563 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
thx guys. im gonna try for at least half a btc or bust this run. i seem to be running well but it can always turn for the worst

Hmmm it seems the tide turned (as expected), and once again we see how the house is winning in the end.
https://www.moneypot.com/users/yahoo
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
thx guys. im gonna try for at least half a btc or bust this run. i seem to be running well but it can always turn for the worst

Better luck next time yahoo!
Great job at first though Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Activity: 8
We've had some incredible bets today!

CONGRATULATIONS TO
Yahoo

With a net profit of : 41,840 bits ~ BTC0.042
Making around 4x his initial deposit of 0.01 BTC

Don't worry everyone, he made the right choice and cashed out!

EDIT:
He came back in and turned in a profit of 60,000 bits more!
with a total of 0.1 BTC!

Come and play now at MiniDice.in
Happy Rolling and Good Luck!
Next week, we'll be hosting a NO DEPOSIT BONUS FOR ONE HOUR.
Stay Tuned everybody!

Have fun and Happy Rolling!

Sounds interesting, but what does it mean? Smiley never heard no deposit bonus in dice site before..
Would it be something like your recent giveaway?

My previous bonuses required a certain amount wagered in order to receive a claim.
A No-Deposit Bonus means, all you have to do is have an account, and you may receive the bonus!

Stay Tuned everybody!

how big bonuses will be? also what rollover people will have to do in order to withdraw it? cant wait for the bonus and try the website out

Well, that'll be a secret till next Wednesday next week! There is no rollover, as I will explain it along with the next quote below!

also what rollover people will have to do in order to withdraw it?

I doubt that they will have a rollover for this. Basically minidice owner has no access to the players' funds which means that once he tip / give you some amount to play on the site then you can withdraw it from moneypot instantly because moneypot has no feature that will prevent a funds to be withdraw without wagering it first

P.S : I could be wrong on this

P.S2 : I as an investor of moneypot bid you a goodluck . Please bring more profit for the investor Smiley

arallmuus, you are correct! There is no way an app owner can play around with a user's funds! Meaning users
are completely free to withdraw whenever they want, EVEN when they receive the no deposit bonus!

and of course, we will always want to make it a win-win for everyone! Including investors Wink

Good luck with your giveaways and congratulations on your new domain!

P.S2 : I as an investor of moneypot bid you a goodluck . Please bring more profit for the investor Smiley

I second that! ^_^

Thanks Coininga! Good luck to yours too!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm Coining A Dice...
Good luck with your giveaways and congratulations on your new domain!

I second that! ^_^
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
also what rollover people will have to do in order to withdraw it?

I doubt that they will have a rollover for this. Basically minidice owner has no access to the players' funds which means that once he tip / give you some amount to play on the site then you can withdraw it from moneypot instantly because moneypot has no feature that will prevent a funds to be withdraw without wagering it first

P.S : I could be wrong on this

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stay Tuned everybody!

how big bonuses will be? also what rollover people will have to do in order to withdraw it? cant wait for the bonus and try the website out
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Stay Tuned everybody!

Sounds interesting, but what does it mean? Smiley never heard no deposit bonus in dice site before..
Would it be something like your recent giveaway?
Stay Tuned everybody!

Is this like any other one for dice

Pardon?
Yes, we are just a normal Dice Site, but with Frequent Giveaways and a friendly staff.
Try staying a while and maybe you might get a tip!
Is this like any other one for dice
Yeah this is very another cool site which is powered by moneypot.OP would you plan to start some promotion soon with some no deposit bonus type.I think moneypot is becoming standard of success for new dice sites to back them.I like this site it is made very well.Will give it a try soon.

Thanks, boopy.

We already have bonuses like occasional tips, and weekly giveaways!
Please do try the site and tell your friends about it!

Thanks again,
Minidice
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Yeah this is very another cool site which is powered by moneypot.OP would you plan to start some promotion soon with some no deposit bonus type.I think moneypot is becoming standard of success for new dice sites to back them.I like this site it is made very well.Will give it a try soon.
Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
I find it interesting how much moneypot is actually being used in these new games. Nice.
Hey guys! It's a new day , a new day to keep rolling and esrn some [Suspicious link removed]d luck to everyone, and have fun!
Hey guys! MiniDice is looking for someone to create a Rainbot for our site! Our developer has a lot of work to do back in the university, so we're looking for some people!

I see only "for chat login, for faucet login", but i don't see the sign up link to the homepage, only if i click to login i see Don't have an account? Register a new one, better add a signup link to the home.

Where i can see the bet of other user? i see only my bet

The login link brings you to MoneyPot where you can register or log in.

Our developer ArtisanLRO is working on an all bets tab
So you can see other users bets. For now you can see it at

https://moneypot.com/apps/50

Good luck, have fun!

Wow , hadn't seen any independent site with moneypot,are you the first one?

We were ahead of many others like BitcoinSyndicate and Coininga, but they all have their own kicks and kinks.

We are not trying to be a huge competitor, but we make it good for the community

I do think that working with moneypot is a good advantage over other dice sites  Wink

Thanks! I'd like to personally congratulate and credit the developers of MoneyPot, especially dan. Also the owner of MoneyPot, Ryan.

Hope to keep this going on for the community!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I see only "for chat login, for faucet login", but i don't see the sign up link to the homepage, only if i click to login i see Don't have an account? Register a new one, better add a signup link to the home.

Where i can see the bet of other user? i see only my bet

The login link brings you to MoneyPot where you can register or log in.

Our developer ArtisanLRO is working on an all bets tab
So you can see other users bets. For now you can see it at

https://moneypot.com/apps/50

Good luck, have fun!

Wow , hadn't seen any independent site with moneypot,are you the first one?

We were ahead of many others like BitcoinSyndicate and Coininga, but they all have their own kicks and kinks.

We are not trying to be a huge competitor, but we make it good for the community

I do think that working with moneypot is a good advantage over other dice sites  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: