Pages:
Author

Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading? - page 29. (Read 10994 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 12:22:39 AM
If you are just beginner in trading, it's better to start with minimum amount of fund that you are willing lose for trading practices. When you gained some experiences, you can start with higher amount of fund. Trading is risky, you should prepare for possible while gaining experience.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
May 23, 2018, 11:24:17 PM
if for the beginner is suggested with the price of 50k satoshi let know how to profit and how much loss.

Do not invest too much money if you are a beginner in crypto. let alone mortgage your home and ordain your savings.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 12:28:59 PM
I think there is not limit to start trading with some btc or eth. just make account on any reputable exchange and verify it then start trading with minimum 0.05 btc as this can be  good amount to start with minimum and anyone can easily spend money like this 0.05 btc ass this is not much bigger amount.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
May 21, 2018, 10:47:26 AM
I think the minimum coin to begin trading is around fifty and above US dollar, to start trading as a newbie or beginner in this business,
but dont expect that you will gain a huge amount of income easily as you think because you still a newbie, you will experience a lot before you can gain that much of income.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 13, 2018, 05:32:20 AM
According to me it all depends on how much profit you want to earn
Some people just want to withdraw more than what they have deposited just to gain experience if that's the case even 1$ is fine
But in case you have a specific profit target you should start with 1/2 of it.
Example you want 50$ so invest 25$ and trade till you reach 75$.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 05:03:31 AM
Minimum  amount of coin to start trading is equivalent $100, if you trading in decentralized exchange like Idex this amount only enough to buy 1 coin only, but if you trade in centralized exchange like Binance, Huobi , gate.io, Bittrex, etc you can buy 3 or 4 different coin with $100. Situation of market now is good for day trading activity and start by $500 is better amount to make bigger profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
Perfect minimum, each defines for himself. This should be the amount in Fiat, which you can afford to lose and not be very sad about it, but also be very happy if you manage to double it)
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
May 12, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
I believe that for a good trade and for confidence in a good profit, you need to at least start with 0.3 bitcoin. Maybe less, but I don't see any point.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 13, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
BTC.10 is a good start. Diversify it to 4-6 altcoins to increase your chances of having more gains than losses. Please don't invest much more than that or like 1BTC because you need experience to determine what's working for you first.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 13, 2018, 03:38:12 AM
The ideal capital differs for every one depends on how much you want , How much is your ideal profit?
Of course bigger capital makes it easier for you to decrease the risk , And you can trader more comfortable , trading with knowledge is a must whether you have capital or not , trading without knowledge is like gambling that you can lose in any time , and there is no honor with winning with luck!
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 02:50:13 AM
I think 500-1000$ is enough to start trading,but watch and read before you start, to avoid losing funds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 01:35:09 PM
Every exchanger has minimum amount to deposit / withdrawal. But, mostly exchanger set minimum amount to deposit 0.001 BTC / 0.015 ETH, so i think, 50$ - 100$ is good value to start trading, especially you are a newbie in trading world.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:28:29 PM
I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

it's better if you play only, do not be embarrassed or afraid if you are only able to buy coin with very little amount because trading bitcoin and altcoin do not see the capital you have, no matter how much capital can be used for trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
May 12, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
There is no minimum amount to start trading with, $100 or $200 can be a good start too. It should be an amount you are comfortable with and can afford to lose.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

I dont really think there is a minimum amount you need to start with, but with that being said if your only trading with like $100 or so you should stick to more volatile coins because they will give you the best return.  However, if your investing with more money, like $1k plus i would stick the bigger marketcap alotcoins because they are safer bets.
Activity: 99
May 12, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
I don't understand what are you saying "Minimum coin" but i think what you are saying is how much should you invest for a coin? and any amount is alright trust me.
Activity: 21
May 12, 2018, 09:47:38 AM
With small capital it is good to invest in small prospective coins. Such as Zbc . Oax.  Dlt  AND OTHER .. especially before launching them on other exchanges and low rates.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 09:38:17 AM
There's no specific amount of capital in order for you to start your trading journey, even a small capital would be enough if you manage it carefully. Keep in mind that those people who have the perseverance and will are the best one to succeed because they loved what's their doing and if trading fits to you then never mind the amount of money to start with. Because me, I started with nothing but the knowledge and skills to pursue my passion with trading, I started earning my capital for trading in my previous signature campaigns and I combined all of those to make a capital to start with.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 09:28:45 AM
Strategize yourself using small amount as a beginner, little by little, you will adopt how it works, and learn from your experience, If you succeed in small amount then that's the best time to adjust your capital to something bigger,
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
May 12, 2018, 07:04:53 AM
Depends it you're a newbie trader or an experienced one. To start with don't use too much as you might get scammed or invest in bad projects. Start with some serious projects like NEO which is very unlikely to fail. Also you can get free GAS tokens by keeping NEO in binance.
Pages:
Jump to: