Pages:
Author

Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading? - page 6. (Read 10994 times)

Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 07, 2020, 03:38:06 AM
i recommend you to start in small amount maybe 30k satoshi and up if you are newbie in trading world.. in me i star in 50k satoshi and then when i learn how to trade i spend $30  plus my bounty profit..

A trader should always start with a low amount because it will help us to find basic techniques about trading, in many cases, we might lose money, so low amount is always good to start trading. With your investment, you need to keep track of your emotions and this way, you might learn new things in trading.
Indeed, it is advisable for first time trader to start with small capital. For me the purpose of having a small capital is to experience the actual trade its like a practice, so if ever you didnt succeed for your first try its not going to hurt you much since your capital is good for beginner. But it depends for a trader, because for a beginner any amount will do as long as its the money you can afford to lose because trading is not easy as it seems.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
April 07, 2020, 03:28:39 AM

There is no minimum start to trade
but this is related to a person's financial ability
And whether he wants trade to be a basic or subsidiary profession in his life
And ........etc
in short, no one can answer your question

Note: of course, the amount must be more than $10 in order not to have problems placing trading orders

I agree with you that we need minimum capital to do business No matter how big you are you can never start a business if you do not have enough capital. But I think if you start a business with $ 10 to $ 50 the better it is the greater the amount of profit.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
April 07, 2020, 03:01:26 AM
i recommend you to start in small amount maybe 30k satoshi and up if you are newbie in trading world.. in me i star in 50k satoshi and then when i learn how to trade i spend $30  plus my bounty profit..

A trader should always start with a low amount because it will help us to find basic techniques about trading, in many cases, we might lose money, so low amount is always good to start trading. With your investment, you need to keep track of your emotions and this way, you might learn new things in trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
April 06, 2020, 11:44:06 PM
I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
If you have already the Knowledge about how trade is all about and know whats the risks inside?then you only need not that big amount to start trading.
But if you are starting from the scratch?
then this is another hard story because for sure you will lose some amount before learning your lessons in trading.
maybe at least 0.05 btc and 5 ethereum to start a decent trading life and may bring you daily living in sooner time.
The money that you should put in your account depends on your risk appetite but it is better if you will put small amount of money first maybe 250,000-1000000 sathosi especially if you are beginner. Thats is the ideal investments for newbies in order for you to not have loss because of the trading fee. Beginners in trading should focus first on how they will learn and not to gain money because those newbies who are focusing first to gain money are the ones who are prone to losses.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
April 06, 2020, 11:09:49 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
April 06, 2020, 05:55:01 PM
In my own case and field of understanding, I think starting with the minimum of $100 is ok. This is to first of all get hold of good knowledge of the market and as well as get in touch with good traders to know the basics in trading which is in the case of not understanding the market movement.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 06, 2020, 04:07:27 PM
In crypto trading how do commissions compare to stock trading? Has any one here tried trading crypto with TradeStation or RobinHood?  Both TradeStation and RobinHood claim to allow crypto trading
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
April 06, 2020, 11:16:48 AM
I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
If you have already the Knowledge about how trade is all about and know whats the risks inside?then you only need not that big amount to start trading.
But if you are starting from the scratch?
then this is another hard story because for sure you will lose some amount before learning your lessons in trading.
maybe at least 0.05 btc and 5 ethereum to start a decent trading life and may bring you daily living in sooner time.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
April 06, 2020, 08:06:05 AM
Ideally you should only trade the amount you can afford to loss, well not that it will actually be loss but it could especially with Bitcoin becoming more unpredictable. I suggest before entering trading try learning the fundamentals and proper entry and stop losses as you might often need those with Bitcoin now that it's active again unlike this past 2018-2019 where the price stayed in $3k-4k levels for quite some time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
April 06, 2020, 06:18:43 AM
Usually $ 100 is enough to trade, but I sometimes invest $ 10 to test, some exchanges have different structures, it is very important to test with small amounts first, then trading with a large amount of investment.

In my opinion 10$ worth of coins will not be enough to start you need to considered the fee you need to use for widrawal. And that price is almost the same as widrawal fee for bitcoin. $100 is most people will suggest if you want to start crypto trading and thats reasonable amount for those people who just want to start thier journey in trading crypto currency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
April 05, 2020, 07:02:21 PM
No one ask you to have a minimum amount before you can make a crypto purchase. The questions one should ask is more like which coin to get, which ones would be more profitable? Though, probably now this could be an opportune time to buy in but I'd still be cautious as these days you still can't guarantee certain profit.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
April 05, 2020, 02:01:59 PM

Initially use only between 1-5% of your assets then increase it gradually.
   Because no one can surely predict upcoming trends.
   So don't risk more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 53
Merit: 17
April 05, 2020, 09:36:48 AM

There is no minimum start to trade
but this is related to a person's financial ability
And whether he wants trade to be a basic or subsidiary profession in his life
And ........etc
in short, no one can answer your question

Note: of course, the amount must be more than $10 in order not to have problems placing trading orders
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 05, 2020, 06:51:46 AM
Usually $ 100 is enough to trade, but I sometimes invest $ 10 to test, some exchanges have different structures, it is very important to test with small amounts first, then trading with a large amount of investment.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
March 20, 2020, 11:40:46 AM
I started with one bitcoin during the last year (when it was less than $3000 each) so yes, i think that it is a nice amount of money to start trading, not one btc, but $3000..
That is more than great

already with 1000$ you can do some money if you know how to act
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 20, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

If you are a newbie in trading then you need to learn about tarding properly. Then you can start trading with minimum 0.02 or 0.015 btc. Otherwise you will not get good profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
Around 500 bucks at least; I don't think that if you will begin with 100 bucks and trade, even if you will be lucky and get profits that would be significant.
Activity: 110
October 20, 2018, 09:56:08 AM
In fact, now a wide variety of cryptocurrencies, for the purchase may be enough and 50 rubles, and this is a real fact. Therefore, for investment does not need to own a huge capital.
Activity: 252
October 15, 2018, 12:45:25 AM
I believed in starting small and then watch it grow before you can start with big money. You can with $100 to $200. Start with a good altcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
October 14, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

Well, it is up to you on how much money you can afford to lose in trading. 500$ is enough but I just want to remind you that if you risk high, then you will gain high percentage of money also. Well, I think the strategy will also help us to become profitable in trading because even you have million of dollars, if you cannot handle it. Its useless.
Pages:
Jump to: