Pages:
Author

Topic: Minimum wage salary from real job compare to crypto earning which is better? - page 4. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If by "focusing more on crypto" you mean to join some shitty bounty campaigns - the answer is obviously no.

A much better idea would be to educate yourself on a number of things, and become good at something that society values/has a need for. ( eg Programming)

But damn, this is a rhetorical question to ask.

Not only bounty campaign but also trading. Just in case if someone was really pursuing to gain more knowledge about this kind of environment. Is it enough source of income?
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
I am working only as a crew got enough minimum wage salary. Is it right for those that feel worthless same as I am the income is insufficient in the real world to give up and focus more about crypto?

Then actually try learning something that would give you a better job, or something that would make you knowledgeable to run your own business. Like what AdolfinWolf said, those altcoin bounties are a waste of time. Even if you could probably earn small amounts of money off it, what else do you actually earn from it? Pretty much nothing. It doesn't help you mentally and it doesn't help you in terms of knowledge at all.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
If by "focusing more on crypto" you mean to join some shitty bounty campaigns - the answer is obviously no.

A much better idea would be to educate yourself on a number of things, and become good at something that society values/has a need for. ( eg Programming)

But damn, this is a rhetorical question to ask.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm just curious and still want to learn more about crypto not only to earn but also to share to anyone that there is another world that exists. I am working only as a crew got enough minimum wage salary. Is it right for those that feel worthless same as I am the income is insufficient in the real world to give up and focus more about crypto?
Pages:
Jump to: