Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining coins save or sell it? - page 26. (Read 106756 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 23, 2017, 01:58:52 PM
For me I sell all the Altcoins that I mine basically for bitcoins because it's gaining value than all cryptocurrencies and it's also part of my dream to raise at least a total 21 BTC and save for the future.

If you mine the ETH and keep it, then you will be much richer.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
May 23, 2017, 06:37:02 AM
saving and holding coins you beleive in, always pays off bigtime IMO
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
May 23, 2017, 02:53:34 AM
It all depends upon the profit level that i am in,i am invested in mining and i do sell most of the coins when the price of the coin is at a profitable rate and i would not risk in holding the coins for the long time but i have a small amount of coins for the long run,if in case the coins break out and make a big impact in the price like we saw in all the alts,i did sell off everything during these rallies and i am happy with the profit i made.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 23, 2017, 02:41:40 AM
I guess better to save it because bitcoins and some other altcoins is now on pumping stage who can say that bitcoins will hit 2000$ in just a overnight right? so better to save time will come and you can sell it on high value
Activity: 672
May 23, 2017, 02:09:22 AM
trading is good, you don't tell your amount. lot of coin that price day by day increase. you can first selected some coin that price incresse and future is good. you buy and save for some time. you don't any loss.
Activity: 252
May 23, 2017, 01:58:55 AM
a lot of alt coin that price regularly increase but you can't buy all coin. have some coin that future is good. first you know and find it's coin and save for some time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
May 23, 2017, 01:18:24 AM
Not at all interested in mining as don't have that higher capital to invest in buying equipment so will prefer to buy bitcoins in small parts on regular basis and save them for future hoping to make best profits on investment.
That's correct, mining is a big business because if you do not have the best mining rig you might not be able to operate profitably and you have to properly monitor your business unlike when just saving your bitcoin the price will grow in the long run and no hassle on your part.
My strategy is I hold, no matter what happen even if the price will start to pump, I will not panic, I'll as I can because I have a big goal.
Correct that mining will need bigger investment to get good profit and i think nowadays individual mining is not too good for now because of the big value of bitcoin much better to buy bitcoin and keep it to your wallet and wait for the right time to sell and that is what i do in my bitcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 23, 2017, 01:05:35 AM
Not at all interested in mining as don't have that higher capital to invest in buying equipment so will prefer to buy bitcoins in small parts on regular basis and save them for future hoping to make best profits on investment.
That's correct, mining is a big business because if you do not have the best mining rig you might not be able to operate profitably and you have to properly monitor your business unlike when just saving your bitcoin the price will grow in the long run and no hassle on your part.
My strategy is I hold, no matter what happen even if the price will start to pump, I will not panic, I'll as I can because I have a big goal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 22, 2017, 11:39:07 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain
May 22, 2017, 02:26:18 PM
For me I sell all the Altcoins that I mine basically for bitcoins because it's gaining value than all cryptocurrencies and it's also part of my dream to raise at least a total 21 BTC and save for the future.
If you look at the alt coin market all the coins are having a good rally and if you are mining and were holding some coins then the chances of making a 100% return is very much possible with the kind of rally every coin had in recent months.

Mining altcoins is a better choice at a moment then mining bitcoin as mining bitcoin will require a good amount of capital to invest and nowadays its not that easy to mine bitcoins as it was in the past and if you don't have higher capital to invest in mining then better choice would be to start trading with some descent capital to make regular profits.
Activity: 361
May 22, 2017, 02:22:45 PM
If you look at the alt coin market all the coins are having a good rally and if you are mining and were holding some coins then the chances of making a 100% return is very much possible with the kind of rally every coin had in recent months.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2017, 02:15:04 PM
For me mining is really impossible as I don't have money to buy the mining equipment and even the cost of electricity is too high in my country so to be on the profitable side I will prefer to buy some coins and start using them in trading as it can give me good results in compare to mining and whatever profits I make from trading will be saved for the future.
Mining is an easy job we just want to buy good equipment, and 24/7 electricity is there means we can mine. But where the electricity charges are low price there we can do this business. In my country electricity problem and we are not sure that we will have 24/7 power supply. So for me also this is not easy. And I will also prefer trading to increase my bitcoins.
Activity: 574
May 22, 2017, 01:04:43 PM
I don't have any knowledge of mining so I never used that technique to earn bitcoins but I do prefer to prefer to buy them when I feel that price is low and has an opportunity to rise in future so in that case I buy and then save and wait for the best time to sell my coins in order to generate higher profits from it.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 22, 2017, 12:58:24 PM
For me mining is really impossible as I don't have money to buy the mining equipment and even the cost of electricity is too high in my country so to be on the profitable side I will prefer to buy some coins and start using them in trading as it can give me good results in compare to mining and whatever profits I make from trading will be saved for the future.
In fact, every Shakhtar who is engaged in Bitcoin mining has their views on how and where to realize a coin. Of course, many in the long run are hoping to keep the bitcoins waiting for the maximum price level. But at the same time there are times when you need to urgently spend some money and here comes to the rescue a coin to I use it for important needs
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
May 22, 2017, 12:26:07 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
May 22, 2017, 12:08:38 PM
I don't have a but I did I'd have mined and saved  but If there is an occasion for me to sell I might rather sell for bitcoins and not for fiat currencies. Having more cryptocurrencies to me is fun and I like to get as much as I can.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
May 22, 2017, 02:55:52 AM
Mining and selling is the only way to realize your investments and so I'm selling until I make my ROI before I will consider holding them down for profits.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 22, 2017, 12:41:29 AM
Why you need to sell all your altcoins for bitcoins if you can hold them both? Just sell the half of all your altcoins and hold both bitcoin and altcoin so you will not miss the opportunity of getting rich. Now a days, both altcoin and bitcoin is rising so there is no valid reason for leaving altcoins because we can get benefits from both of them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
May 21, 2017, 06:22:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
May 21, 2017, 09:46:54 AM
On this forum I have read lot of times that you should save your bitcoins and by doing so you can generate profit from the rise of prices. So if you mining your coins which are totally yours so that is profit one and if you save them and they rise in the value that's profit two. I guess it's better to save it.
Mining doesn't go free of cost. You need equipments, power, etc. So it is kind of initial investment upon whom one reap profits later. As far as I experienced, buying cryptocurrencies are much better and profitable than mining them at individual level.
Pages:
Jump to: