Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining coins save or sell it? - page 76. (Read 106756 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 13, 2016, 07:50:02 PM
I would say save whatever you can, and only spend what is necessary to sustain the mining.

If you're barely breaking even, then I would seriously reconsider your choice and maybe see what else you can add or change to make more. There isn't much of a way to save if you can barely scrape by as it is.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 13, 2016, 07:43:05 PM
Well the main question is which coins are you mining the news or the old coins and stable,if are the first well just drop them fast you can,if are stable coins well you should hold atleast for a while and sell them when you feel the price is atractive .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 13, 2016, 07:20:27 PM
Its better to save them now because you can make more money in the future with it, also the fact mining is gonna be more difficult in the future so holding is better now in my opinion.
The halving will really hit you otherwise.
Activity: 574
March 13, 2016, 07:02:35 PM
a miner has to sell some of what he mined in order to cover his electicity costs and cover the cost of the equepments. then when he get his ROI, he may save his coins IMO
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2016, 01:47:50 PM
At present saving bitcoin would be better as prices are low. But in near future prices will increase and if you really wish to sell them, you could sell them at that time.

yes holding it at a moment is the best option available as selling at this price is never profitable as price is too low at a moment so saving for future would be the best thing to do.
Activity: 243
March 13, 2016, 01:39:37 PM
At present saving bitcoin would be better as prices are low. But in near future prices will increase and if you really wish to sell them, you could sell them at that time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2016, 09:17:44 AM
If I will do mining I would probably save some for future needs which is very important for me then spend some for you will still continue to do the mining. I really wish that I could have something to use and do the mining they say this is the best way to earn more bitcoins..

I will do the same. But I will save most and spend some of the coins to pay my electricity bills and miners etc.

Save it now and you will see the difference in future when the price is compatible, you can expect better price in next couple of months, so hold it now and sell it at the time of halving.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 12, 2016, 09:01:31 AM
If I will do mining I would probably save some for future needs which is very important for me then spend some for you will still continue to do the mining. I really wish that I could have something to use and do the mining they say this is the best way to earn more bitcoins..

I will do the same. But I will save most and spend some of the coins to pay my electricity bills and miners etc.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 11, 2016, 12:33:52 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
March 11, 2016, 11:23:03 AM
Selling can be good if you really need the money, but if you do not need the money right now you should not do it.
Due to the fact the bitcoin will go to a high amount soon or later its better to save them.

Same sentiments here.If you have some spare cash, just hold for a while or wait until it goes higher.Consider it as an investment first.You mine because you want to gain,so you can gain more if you hold for a while or check the market first to know where the price is going Wink
Activity: 434
March 11, 2016, 04:54:00 AM
Selling can be good if you really need the money, but if you do not need the money right now you should not do it.
Due to the fact the bitcoin will go to a high amount soon or later its better to save them.
Activity: 168
March 11, 2016, 04:45:25 AM
You should just save them for the future of the bitcoin, in my opinion.
Maybe you can even make more profit by holding them if you just hold them for a long term.

I would suggest hold most of the coin. You can use some of the mined coins to pay the mining cost. The price will rise in long term.
Activity: 434
March 10, 2016, 08:38:24 PM
The only correct answer should be: save, until the price of the coin rises high enough to make a profit. Then sell.

Well, that's what everyone want. But we don't know when the price of bitcoin rises high. But halving is coming. So yeah, maybe the price of bitcoin will increase because halving.
Activity: 560
March 10, 2016, 08:31:08 PM
If its a stable coin you should save it ,not forget it just accumulate and save it,but with the recent pumps into some altcoins maybe the best time to sell them.For other side if you are mining new coins just drop them as soon as you can as the most of them has no future.But in the end now you should act according the market,if you mined bts it were pumped to 70% value soo it would be the time to sell them,even if the price cross those value ,you can use the bitcoin to invest into others hot altcoins.
Activity: 260
March 10, 2016, 05:51:13 PM
You should just save them for the future of the bitcoin, in my opinion.
Maybe you can even make more profit by holding them if you just hold them for a long term.
Activity: 462
March 10, 2016, 04:53:21 PM
Mining coins can be really profitable but I think you should now save them because of the fact that the halving is coming.
You will make more profit because of the halving and mining will be more difficult than before.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 10, 2016, 04:47:13 PM
right now its the best time to mine reddcoins just keep your mining ridges ready and mine them
Activity: 420
March 10, 2016, 01:28:38 PM
The only correct answer should be: save, until the price of the coin rises high enough to make a profit. Then sell.

That's right better to save now, and sell it later on  when the price is profitable so that you can earn good returns on your investments. I am saving whatever possible at a moment.
It will be much better if you are going to save it. It has now not a good time to sell it because the value is not high enough.
And we are all waiting for a price increase so we can later sell it and have some profit. But we will never know when it will start and stop.
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
March 10, 2016, 09:47:33 AM

That's only if you believe the price will keep rising ^^

Considering all the fuss there is around btc I'd wouldn't be so sure about that...
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 09, 2016, 02:45:10 PM
That I would probably save it again and of course for future needs and for negotiation, will sell them at the price value that suits me and if the offer of is high enough then that would be very good. Mining would save a lot of bitcoin and make you a millionaire sell them at the higher price..
Pages:
Jump to: