Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining crash coming soon? - page 3. (Read 784 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
January 30, 2018, 03:46:12 PM
The same thing happened a few month ago when Bitcoin popularity had increased. I wouldn't worry much about, people who bought their mining equipment a few months ago, have already started to profit. However, I wouldn't recommend investing in GPU mining because people and shops are selling cards for far more than there are supposed to. Also, the price of Bitcoin has decreased a lot in the last couple of weeks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 03:39:08 PM
GPU mining crash - Only if crypto prices collapse, or some company manages to create a profitable eth/equi ASIC.
Other than that I don't think there is enough GPU production to cause a collapse. Also if the crypto prices continue to fall, then more and more miners will sell their GPUs to gamers and invest directly in crypto instead.

ASIC mining however may collapse, unless coin values rise. More and more ASICs are sold and miners will continue to mine all the way till they starting losing money on power, and still the people with free electricty will continue to mine until their asic breaks. The Real mining DOOM  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 03:34:39 PM
I noticed earlier in the month on whattomine.com a 1080 TI would generate about $10 per day. The last week was about $5 per day and I see it says $4 per day as of today. Do you think a mining crash is coming soon and when?

My 1070 struggle to make $3 a day

They want $999 for a 1070

Something is wrong. Something is very wrong
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
January 30, 2018, 03:34:17 PM
I noticed earlier in the month on whattomine.com a 1080 TI would generate about $10 per day. The last week was about $5 per day and I see it says $4 per day as of today. Do you think a mining crash is coming soon and when?

I don't think so.
If crypto recovers the profit will go up again - however if crypto doesn't recover then mining may get unprofitable.
But for now everything is okay.
Activity: 20
January 30, 2018, 03:28:22 PM
This is not an Mining Crash, it is an Crypto Crash.. Most Coins go down massive since Weeks this is what you see on Whattomine...
Activity: 41
January 30, 2018, 03:24:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: