Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining crypto by walking - page 6. (Read 964 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
January 10, 2020, 10:17:44 PM
There is no free lunch. It's too simple, we walk and get paid. Maybe we don't understand how the business works. It depends on who is behind the project, and how they understand the business.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 10, 2020, 09:36:01 PM
A couple of years ago, there was a crypto project named "MangoCoinz" which allowed anyone to earn crypto by simply walking. The app used the smartphone's pedometer to keep track of the steps taken by an specific person. This encouraged anyone to exercise their body while getting paid in return. While this was great back then, the project is no longer being developed. Something like this would've been great to have in the mainstream world today, but I guess there was lack of demand for it back then.

I'd hope that someday a new dev team takes charge of the "MangoCoinz" project or simply create a fork of their own, to allow people to "mine" crypto by walking. It's completely revolutionary way of doing exercise while getting paid in return. Maybe launching an ERC-20 token with its own app will do the trick? Whichever way it is, I look forward towards the revival of an app that would work just like "MangoCoinz" did in its early days.

Do you think something like this will be viable in the future? Huh

I love the concept of simply walking to earn crypto, but is it really feasible in the end?
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
January 10, 2020, 09:35:27 PM
I think this idea is not realistic, although encouraging exercise is very good but the demand for this kind of money will not be available. Who would want this kind of money if everyone could make it by walking,
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
January 10, 2020, 09:27:01 PM
I am the one who has been mining this coin. Actually it only needs to be shaken, no need to walk either. A very good coin actually but unfortunately it's dead. Even though the price was pretty good, the results were comparable to the mining methods.
If Mangocoinz really wants to be resurrected, I'm very happy because there is at least an interesting way to get crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 10, 2020, 09:02:00 PM
A couple of years ago, there was a crypto project named "MangoCoinz" which allowed anyone to earn crypto by simply walking. The app used the smartphone's pedometer to keep track of the steps taken by an specific person. This encouraged anyone to exercise their body while getting paid in return. While this was great back then, the project is no longer being developed. Something like this would've been great to have in the mainstream world today, but I guess there was lack of demand for it back then.

I'd hope that someday a new dev team takes charge of the "MangoCoinz" project or simply create a fork of their own, to allow people to "mine" crypto by walking. It's completely revolutionary way of doing exercise while getting paid in return. Maybe launching an ERC-20 token with its own app will do the trick? Whichever way it is, I look forward towards the revival of an app that would work just like "MangoCoinz" did in its early days.

Do you think something like this will be viable in the future? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: