Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining dificult can make cloud mining unprofitable? - page 2. (Read 854 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 508
Tho hashflare.io really pays, unfortunately you might not reach roi even after a year because of the mining difficulty and if the difficulty rise won't give you anycoins anymore then your mining contract in hashflare will be terminated
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
I'm really sorry for your loss OP, you're most likely not getting your money back.
Never invest in any sort of cloud mining website.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Well the good news is you need not worry about difficulty, Bitcoin price or anything like that. The bad news is you have been scammed by a ponzi. Every cloud mining "business" is a scam.

Yeah bitcoin price is wonderful and sometimes surprising but to be a victim of a scam mining business was a big disappointments. Ponzi scheme cloud mining business has no real business firm that was involved with hardware mining, they were just doing some programs that's presenting legit ways of how they do the business, but later on boom it's a scam and declaring closure of operation after they hit the target market. Well, we can't blame other people to trust them, but as an early warning it's a must and you always be defensive enough because investment is not a joke and it involves money.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Hi, I made an investment on Hashflare.io that i would get return in 8 months, but the dificult per block of bitcoin will increase in the middle of the year, my investment wil take the double time for return?

Pretty bad you trusted them since for your information cloudmining is not profitable right now and actually you can seek some info via using google so why the heck you put some money on their without seeking some info on what you are on. So better you should try to move on since i can say that your expectation well surely not meet in that cloudmining sites. And if you are not contented for the words who's been posted outhere well go seek for yourself so that you can figure out how rigged they are.
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
Well the good news is you need not worry about difficulty, Bitcoin price or anything like that. The bad news is you have been scammed by a ponzi. Every cloud mining "business" is a scam.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
cryptocurrency enthusiast
Hi, I made an investment on Hashflare.io that i would get return in 8 months, but the dificult per block of bitcoin will increase in the middle of the year, my investment wil take the double time for return?
Pages:
Jump to: