Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining giving too small Reward - page 2. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 03:38:32 PM
What is it with the clowns hating on newbies?  We all had to start somewhere and im sure "your" newbie questions annoyed the heck out of someone that already knew the answer when "you" were a newbie.  So what. Be a teacher! Dont be a richard.  How hard is it to copy and paste a link to the answer if "you" are too lazy to type.

bro, youre the clown. read the whole thread. i already helped out OP.

It does not seem like he was replying to specifically. Don't hate.
Activity: 45
February 10, 2018, 03:30:37 PM
the reward drop so much just because the price for Video cards go up very much ... NiceHash try to recover the 4700 Btc stolen, from miner with 1 or 2 video cards ...
if you what nicehash to give you more money, you have to buy more cards and contact Nicehash to sign a contract for mining farms ( minimum it's a rig with 6 gpu) . they will pay you 4 times more than that.

happy mining with your new rigs
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 02:42:00 PM
What is it with the clowns hating on newbies?  We all had to start somewhere and im sure "your" newbie questions annoyed the heck out of someone that already knew the answer when "you" were a newbie.  So what. Be a teacher! Dont be a richard.  How hard is it to copy and paste a link to the answer if "you" are too lazy to type.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
February 10, 2018, 02:23:45 PM
Get out of nicehash then you will see your profit increase greatly and don't forget that mining is a long term, if you are mining for profits now then you will be disappointed. If you want fast and easy money then learn to buy and sell coins, trading gives thousand times more profit than mining.
Activity: 141
Merit: 4
ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.
February 10, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
Why are mining profits so low? Nicehash shows in profitable calculator for RX570 only $1.4  profits. Can anyone say why so few profits are giving?
 My mining Rig is Rx570 8GB

Waaa Waaa ... You poor fucking baby.

Lol .... Also HMMMMMMM ... Do your fucking research .... Maybe NH is good for you, maybe not ... What are your hashrates mining cryptonight coins straight up?  And which miners and which pools?  Jesus Christ, post some motherfucking info, so someone here has something to compare it to your NiceHash bitchin ass!

Post some fucking results or get the fuck out.  DONE.

hey hey hey,  dont hate on the nicehash. in times of uncertainty, pointing a few rigs at nicehash makes me feel comfortable.

https://www.nicehash.com/miner/34RV1eTFYKFcx5AqF5rJTPB7KCbv4hdYk7

pays pretty good too.

I'm not hating on them.  I have a few rigs on NH as well.  I'm just calling out the OP, because he can't do his own fucking homework.  That's all. 

lol i was just kidding. nicehash is like the dark side. all those snipers that point hash power at new coins. i use it anyways though, gotta get that btc!
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
February 10, 2018, 12:36:02 AM
Why are mining profits so low? Nicehash shows in profitable calculator for RX570 only $1.4  profits. Can anyone say why so few profits are giving?

what you mine? Have you checked the sustainability before setting up the rig? People generally think that they will get a lot of profit while mining but they eventually land in ROI after 2 years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
February 10, 2018, 12:34:09 AM

Lol .... Also HMMMMMMM ... Do your fucking research .... Maybe NH is good for you, maybe not ... What are your hashrates mining cryptonight coins straight up?  And which miners and which pools?  Jesus Christ, post some motherfucking info, so someone here has something to compare it to your NiceHash bitchin ass!

hey hey hey,  dont hate on the nicehash. in times of uncertainty, pointing a few rigs at nicehash makes me feel comfortable.

pays pretty good too.

I'm not hating on them.  I have a few rigs on NH as well.  I'm just calling out the OP, because he can't do his own fucking homework.  That's all. 
Activity: 141
Merit: 4
ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.
February 10, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

pays pretty good too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
February 10, 2018, 12:27:52 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 174
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
February 10, 2018, 12:20:52 AM
When mining using Nicehash, it switches an algorithm which is considered a profitable. Then the coin from algorithm it on convert to Bitcoin while price a Bitcoin is decreasing. That's one the cause to be your profit has low.
Activity: 25
February 09, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
Difficulty went up and price went down. You should do a bit more reading.
Activity: 24
February 09, 2018, 06:04:16 PM
this guy has made threads about this already, he clearly just wants someone to log into his machine and mine coins for him so he can sit back and order his lambo. stop helping these people lol
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 09, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

That is because the price of Bitcoin has fallen during last week with only a small recovery taking place these last few days. A good RX 570 8GB with a modified bios would give you about 2.2-2.5 USD daily with actual price of Bitcoin. You just have to flash your card with Polaris Bios Editor but judging from your initial post I am not going in details as I think you have no idea what it is. I invite you to read google guides on modifying bios of your card/s if you want to achieve these results.
Activity: 24
February 09, 2018, 05:50:35 PM
so you built a rig and started mining but have no idea how mining works or what you're doing and want to be spoon fed information when it resides under your nose?

please this forum doesn't need more of these posts
Activity: 98
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 09, 2018, 05:21:34 PM
Pages:
Jump to: