Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Monero - page 2. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:54:15 AM
I now sir you want the answer, but many people have warning you about your plan. Because it's sound like illegal. Why? that's simple answer, because you want to plan something at your site without confirmation to user if you want to use their processor to mining.
Please sir, you can use your own PC to mining, don't use other people PC.   

And why did you decide that you can get permission? The site will contain information that during the visit to the site certain actions will occur related to the use of the resources of the user's computer. In the script settings, there is a possibility and a banner to include.
Activity: 56
May 20, 2018, 07:50:57 AM
I now sir you want the answer, but many people have warning you about your plan. Because it's sound like illegal. Why? that's simple answer, because you want to plan something at your site without confirmation to user if you want to use their processor to mining.
Please sir, you can use your own PC to mining, don't use other people PC.   
May 20, 2018, 07:09:40 AM
Do you speak seriously Huh
Want to steal people's pockets illegally and kill their processors Huh
Is this legal

Why is it illegal? What law regulates this?
Are advertising banners, iframes, backframes, constantly downloading extraneous programs and resources illegal? Do you even understand what I'm talking about?
Once again I repeat: there is absolutely nothing illegal here.

I had an absolutely simple question about profitability and safety!
Do not turn the topic into a philosophical discussion on moral and ethical issues !!!
Activity: 45
May 20, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
the ones that connect to your site will dont know about your script, if you pages contain some valueble info and people accept to pay in this way maybe it's ok.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
May 20, 2018, 04:02:43 AM
Do you speak seriously Huh
Want to steal people's pockets illegally and kill their processors Huh
Is this legal
May 20, 2018, 02:45:35 AM
What is wrong with you? do you have no ethics? this is criminal activity, I don't understand some people. Why would you do a thing like that, explain?

You, apparently, do not understand what I'm talking about!
On my sites I install a script that connects the user's processor to the mining while it is on my site. There is nothing illegal in this!
May 20, 2018, 02:41:36 AM
How do you want to do this !!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
This is a theft of people .. and disable their devices

It is better for you to buy gpus card and do mining legally

On my sites I install a script that connects the user's processor to the mining while it is on my site. There is nothing illegal in this!
May 20, 2018, 02:38:04 AM
There is nothing criminal in this! I place the script on my sites, I do not infect other sites with viruses.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 06:19:45 PM
Please man, don't share some ilegal-way at this forum. In here we just share a legal-way as best as we can to do at crypto world.
I can not help you, sorry
Merit: 15
May 19, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
How do you want to do this !!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
This is a theft of people .. and disable their devices

It is better for you to buy gpus card and do mining legally
Activity: 7
May 19, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
What is wrong with you? do you have no ethics? this is criminal activity, I don't understand some people. Why would you do a thing like that, explain?
May 19, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
Good afternoon. Has anyone been involved in the mining of Monero using the hidden Java script on the site? How effective is it and will it not lead to a search engine ban site?
Pages:
Jump to: