Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 102. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Please, if it is possible, add "KBminer" for GRIN. It support c31 and mining even on 4gb cards. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner version:
- bminer-v13.0.0 (30% faster Grin and AE. Reduce rejected shares)
Activity: 87
"Error CSRF token" is killing me Sad

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Regarding GrinGoldMIner, I am getting error: InvalidWorkItemSize. Cards are rx580 with 8gb, anyone experience the same, is there any fix for this ??
Can you help me with a config command line in SMOS to mine with gringoldminer? Thanks in advance.

They already write in simplemining exact procedure, what you need to input, it is not a huge problem: "Default config: server port tls user pass"

I am using command "notls", because for some reason tls not working for me on f2pool.
Cheers I asked in simplemining chat and now im up and running fine. Thanks anyway.
Regarding GrinGoldMIner, I am getting error: InvalidWorkItemSize. Cards are rx580 with 8gb, anyone experience the same, is there any fix for this ??
Can you help me with a config command line in SMOS to mine with gringoldminer? Thanks in advance.

They already write in simplemining exact procedure, what you need to input, it is not a huge problem: "Default config: server port tls user pass"

I am using command "notls", because for some reason tls not working for me on f2pool.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Please tak a look on chat.simplemining.net
We can help but not today. But on chat there is always someone Tongue
legendary
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dear  Tytanick,

I have been using your services for a long time,
Current coin prices are so low that my rigs earn only around 10 usd per month after electricity bills,
so 2 dolars per rig is now %20 of its profit , do you plan to reduce montly fee for a period of time?

Best Regards
I understand your pain. Still i cannot reduce payments to my employees or ask my hosting provider and cloudflare to pay less Sad

What do I have to do to update cuda 9.1 do cuda 10 ona my simplemining?
Try this one
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49137532
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Update v1196:
- API console for miner GrinGoldMiner
- API console for miner nbminer
- fix API console for beam-opencl-miner with multi GPUs
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner:
- new miner gringoldminer-v2.8b (GPU PoW Cuckaroo29 for Grin mining. Nvidia 6GB cards and AMD 8GB cards supported)
API console support for this miner will be soon
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Hi,

Is there a possibility to add Nimiq (NIM) miner? It's a cpu minable coin and Sushipool has released the first GPU miner: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/aheuxw/sushipool_exclusive_gpu_mining_is_now_available/

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
For some reason I don't see these miners in Group Config (?!)
My mistake, try again.
Activity: 55
New miner versions:
- bminer-v12.2.0 (Optimize CPU usage. Fix compatibility issues with grin-pool.org and grinmint.com. Experimental support for Turing GPUs. Allow bminer to run with older NVIDIA drivers.)
- gminer-v1.20 (reduced CPU usage with Cuckaroo29)
- xmrig-amd-v.2.9.4 (Fixed Masari MSR)
- xmrig-nvidia-v.2.9.4 (Fixed Masari MSR)

Me neither
New miner versions:
- bminer-v12.2.0 (Optimize CPU usage. Fix compatibility issues with grin-pool.org and grinmint.com. Experimental support for Turing GPUs. Allow bminer to run with older NVIDIA drivers.)

Activity: 76
Dear  Tytanick,

I have been using your services for a long time,
Current coin prices are so low that my rigs earn only around 10 usd per month after electricity bills,
so 2 dolars per rig is now %20 of its profit , do you plan to reduce montly fee for a period of time?

Best Regards
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
New miner versions:
Activity: 11
What do I have to do to update cuda 9.1 do cuda 10 ona my simplemining?
legendary
0 gps on amd R9 390x using grin-miner v.1.0.2, what is the issue?
Jump to: