Pages:
Author

Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free) - page 64. (Read 835515 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Those values are in OS memory.
(...)
rebooting PC will reset all OC.

Thanks a lot tytanick!!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
The linux driver say tha 7000MHz is the max and nothing more is working. Thats it.
Why i have no Fkng idea Cheesy
Is it mining he same speed as in windows ?
In linux the memory clock is little different than windows so it might be the same hashing speed but different mem value Huh
Activity: 438
Merit: 27
Thx, but the problem shouldnt be on my side.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Quote from: Wotan Wipeout on January 30, 2020, 04:33:10 PM
Hi there,

I am using your fine OS more than a year and you do really well. THX!

Could you accept a few more coins for payment pls? BEAM and XZC are my favourites.

I am running 1060s / 1070s / 1080s / 1080tis and 2080s, so i think i know what i do.

Could you pls check the 2080? Its not possible to go over 7000 in the RAM OC.
I wrote this before and was in contact with 1 of your team. But he didnt know what he did.
(he set the pill for the 2080 and we know thats bullxxxx because the pill is for DDR5X and not DDR6)
Because of this reason i ask you to check this - here again.

We can check what is the max mem OC possible on your card.
Please write me email to [email protected] and i will check that and verify.

Mail sent.

you may want to join chat group, many members do troubleshooting over there

https://chat.simplemining.net/
Quote from: Wotan Wipeout on January 30, 2020, 04:33:10 PM
Hi there,

Could you accept a few more coins for payment pls? BEAM and XZC are my favourites.

I am running 1060s / 1070s / 1080s / 1080tis and 2080s, so i think i know what i do.

I wrote this before and was in contact with 1 of your team. But he didnt know what he did.
(he set the pill for the 2080 and we know thats bullxxxx because the pill is for DDR5X and not DDR6)

Mail sent.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
SimpleMiningOS images update:
- New image 5.0.21-8-a19.50-n440.44 with fixed Navi support - AMD RX 5500/5700. Image contains new drivers that solves zero percent fans speed and cards disappearing with some manufacturers
- Users with Navi cards are required to reflash manually rigs by downloading new image or using Advanced Commands via Dashboard to have fully new Navi functionality.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Does Simplemining store any non-volatile configuration on GPUs (such as modified BIOS for overclocking)?

If I want to do use my rig part-time for Simplemining and part-time for something else (e.g. GIMPS),
do I have to change back all overclocking settings to manufacturer values each time before removing Simplemining USB?

I love SMOS
Absolutely!!  Cool

You mean you do not want to write different BIOS to those GPUS ?
Then using normal overclocking modal in simplemining will not write anything to GPU.
Those values are in OS memory.
You will only not get full OC possibilities as the memory timings will not be best.
Still you can dig into amdmemorytweak and use Advanced overclocking to write your own timings - that also will not replace anything on GPU itself Smiley
So you do not need to change OC settings, rebooting PC will reset all OC.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Does Simplemining store any non-volatile configuration on GPUs (such as modified BIOS for overclocking)?

If I want to do use my rig part-time for Simplemining and part-time for something else (e.g. GIMPS),
do I have to change back all overclocking settings to manufacturer values each time before removing Simplemining USB?

I love SMOS
Absolutely!!  Cool
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Thx for the fast answer. I understand your point and will stay to btc /eth ... payment.
I wouldnt accept paypal if i were you. Too much trouble.

Mail will be sent tomorrow with pics with max ram clock on windows and simplemining.

Greetings
Yeah..... i've been using them for past 3 years for selling my SRR devices.....
They even blocked my funds for half a year as they thought i am some kind of bitcoin scam .....
Still Paypal is something that few people could use if they are starting and do not have any ETH/ETC yet.....
And i do not want to colect any credit cards data from my users.
Thx for the fast answer. I understand your point and will stay to btc /eth ... payment.
I wouldnt accept paypal if i were you. Too much trouble.

Mail will be sent tomorrow with pics with max ram clock on windows and simplemining.

Greetings
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Hi there,

Also about addonitional currencies - i do not wat to do that as more coins = more mess for maintaining this Smiley
Honestly i would add new coinn only if it will be like bitcoin or ethereum.
In other cases it is too much trouble.
I will think about adding PayPal in future (but they want about 5% fee mother.....)
Hi there,

legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard update
- you can now click on values in first summary block to instantly search problematic rigs (missing/too hot gpus, online/offline/paused rigs)
- 10 minute graph was useless - we replaced it with 30 min graph
- redesigned start page to look a little less crappy Smiley
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- bminer-v16.0.3 (Improve performance and stability of the Cuckaroo29m. Fix fidelity issues of the Cuckaroo29m)
- miniz-v1.5t (Major improvements: 150,5 and 210,9 - up to 4% depending on algo and GPU. For RTX 2070 - up to 8% on 192,7). Minor improvements in all other algos - up to 2%. Better support for GTX 1660 Ti and GTX 1070. Improved stability. Fixed telemetry on Chrome browser. Cleaner program exit/termination. Added --color and --fee-time to command line options. Other minor fixes)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- lolminer-v0.9.7 (Increased GRIN-C32 performance on Vega, VII, Navi cards by 15-18%. Added a Grin Auto profit switcher)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashboard Update
- NEW METHOD of adding rigs. If you want to add new flashed rig within the same LAN network in which you already have your rigs, then press just Add Rig button and the rig will be added and email will be changed to yours. So when adding 2+ rigs, you do not need to set email in new rigs, it will happen automatically
- fixed small validation bug in shedules
- added confirmation window when reloading multiple selected rigs
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- bminer-v16.0.2 (Performance improvement on Cuckaroo29m)
- Added miner ccminer-monkins1010-cuda-v3.611   for Veruscoin (VRSC) mining on NVidia GPUs. This miner requires CPU with AES and AVX support.
- API support for ccminer-monkins1010-cuda-v3.611 will be released soon.
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
NEW FEATURE - auto shedules - you can now set automatical sleeping for your rigs. Please make sure that your rigs are properly working with sleep feature (test it on manual sleep first). If you for example have unprofitable electricity cost during rush hour, you can tell your rigs to sleep automatically during that time. Creating and assigning rigs to shedules works the same way as group configs and group oc. Please make sure to set your timezone correctly as this is important Cheesy
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Miners update:
- gminer-v1.96 (Improved cuckaroom29 performance up to +5-6% dependent on GPU. Display devfee on startup)
- lolminer-v0.9.6 (Significant improvement on GRIN-C29M performance +6-7% on 580 and Vega cards, +10% on Navi. Significant improvement on GRIN-C31 and GRIN-C32 solver ~ +6% on all AMD cards. Added a 16G GRIN-C32 solver - Approx 20% faster on Radeon VII, Vega FE and 570 16G. This release has a bug in API causing hashrate is not displayed in SimpleMining dashboard - waiting for fix release)
legendary
Simplemining.net Admin
Dashbaord Update
- new alert icons in rig list and also new alert filters, you can see all icons by clicking on warning icon in filters
- sorting of rig list is now done on server side instead of on user side which makes rigList work much faster at 500+ rigs
- when you have 100+ rigs then you will be able to use rigList pagination 100,1000,10000 rigs per page
- white template - added missing underline in group name and notes fields
- the sleep shedules feature is almost finished and will be added very soon !
Pages:
Jump to: