Pages:
Author

Topic: [MINING POOL] pool.sexy - Low Fee - tx fee paid to miners - page 9. (Read 61770 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 182
hey guys I'm mining ZLC on this pool since yesterday but all of my balances are still @ 0.00000000 both Immature and Pending, hash rates and Last Share Submitted are showing correctly tho, am I just inpatient and they will show up eventually or there's something wrong here ?

You don't credit for any shares until a block is found; checking the home page for ZCL it shows the last block was found yesterday so give it some more time. This is the downside when mining to a pool with a low hashrate relative to the network; on the plus side, though, each share you do find is worth more since you aren't splitting it with so many others (if I understand this correctly - I just got started mining a few weeks ago myself and am learning these sorts of things mostly the hard way).

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hey guys I'm mining ZLC on this pool since yesterday but all of my balances are still @ 0.00000000 both Immature and Pending, hash rates and Last Share Submitted are showing correctly tho, am I just inpatient and they will show up eventually or there's something wrong here ?

I'm using DSTM v0.5.8 win10

https://preview.ibb.co/fjiEew/stats.jpg

any help is greatly appropriated, thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004
pool.sexy
legendary
pool.sexy
There is something wrong with Ubiq pool. Diff is down and i am getting less coins. Dropped from 19 coins to 10 coins Huh

this depends on luck in the short time.

One feature request: I'd like to be able to change the payout threshold, especially for Musicoin, as even with my lowly 34 MH/s I feel like the payments are too frequent.

A new pool version it's almost ready with many new features soon we will publish a beta  Wink
Activity: 34
There is something wrong with Ubiq pool. Diff is down and i am getting less coins. Dropped from 19 coins to 10 coins Huh
The difficulty on UBQ was getting ridiculous again - I was seeing the first two digits as high as 31 - so I decided to switch over to mining Musicoin on Pool Sexy and just like with UBQ I am getting credited for all of my hashrate. It's kind of sad that getting credit for all your work is a feature, but that seems to be my experience so far. Now if only more people would mine ZEN at Pool Sexy - its been 23 days since the last block was found on that pool  Sad

One feature request: I'd like to be able to change the payout threshold, especially for Musicoin, as even with my lowly 34 MH/s I feel like the payments are too frequent.

legendary
pool.sexy
Due to low coin profitability we will dismiss VOT (vot.pool.sexy) and SHAFT (shaft.pool.sexy) pools. Pools will stay online as read only on 21st december and will be officially removed on 27th december.

We will periodically test profitabililty and your interest in all our pools, so that we can continuosly improve and dedicate our offert on developing new pools.
legendary
pool.sexy
Hi,

try

-epool stratum+tcp://pool:stratumport -ewall youraddress -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mode 1

Come on telegram or discord if you need fast help in the future  Wink
Activity: 2
hello
im trying to mine dbix ..

Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
ETH: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...

then it start .. but some times i get in Claymore 10:

New job from dbix.pool.sexy:7007 (FAILOVER 1)

what is it mean?

plz help .. thanks
The network difficulty for UBQ has returned to earth so I resumed mining it on Pool Sexy earlier today. After trying out different pools and coins I have come to appreciate one aspect of Pool Sexy more than anything else: I earn the predicted amount of coins over a 24 hour period. Sadly, this is often not the case on other pools...

legendary
pool.sexy
New pool

Pegascoin
pgc.pool.sexy/#/

Wink
legendary
pool.sexy
Hello. I introduced my friend to mining and so far he has found 2 blocks, but had no payout of it yet. Is this normal?

http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0x85312228e16e9bC171491BD32c1f78eE696D1591

Hi,

yes is normal, dbix pool is not SOLO pool, you are paid for your contributions for each round.

See here your % for each block found from pool where you have sent at least one share:

http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0x85312228e16e9bC171491BD32c1f78eE696D1591/rewards
Activity: 17
Hello. I introduced my friend to mining and so far he has found 2 blocks, but had no payout of it yet. Is this normal?

http://dbix.pool.sexy/#/account/0x85312228e16e9bC171491BD32c1f78eE696D1591
legendary
pool.sexy
Guys is there a problem with the Musicoin payments ?
Hi
I check. All works fine

I've been mining Ubiq on Pool Sexy for about a week now with my humble GTX 1050 Ti. Average hashrate reported by pool seems realistic at 14.2MH/s and I've been receiving regular payouts much quickly than when I was on Suprnova (difficulty is much higher now, too). One question: is there any kind of bonus when you, find a block and if so how long does it take to mature if different from the normal share time confirmation of approx. 88 minutes?

No bonus Smiley
I've been mining Ubiq on Pool Sexy for about a week now with my humble GTX 1050 Ti. Average hashrate reported by the pool seems realistic at 14.2MH/s and I've been receiving regular payouts much more quickly than when I was on Suprnova (difficulty is much higher now, too). One question: is there any kind of bonus when you find a block and if so how long does it take to mature if different from the normal share time confirmation of approx. 88 minutes?

Activity: 167
Merit: 5
Guys is there a problem with the Musicoin payments ?
legendary
pool.sexy
No, at the moment we have other priorities.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
Hello any plans to add ETP ?
legendary
pool.sexy
Where is the dash-pool? Removed from list..?

It was closed two months ago, nobody was connected for a long time
legendary
pool.sexy
is dbix3.pool.sexy work normally?

Yes, only we have low hashrate on dbix3
Pages:
Jump to: