Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Pool Setup Services, Mine with GPUs/ASIC & Compatible with NiceHash - page 3. (Read 15786 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 2
Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool
Not questioning the authenticity of your service
 But the real deal is not starting up a pool, the real thing is maintaining it and keep it running with all the tech issues you ll face (after the free one week support gets over) and bringing people to actually mine at your pool.

Setting it up needs a lot of investments and a lot of time to maintain it and drive people to actually make it a "pool".

Well I've clients with average computer skills and they are managing their pools smoothly after I setup for them. This software is easy to manage and I do prepare scripts for my clients to avoid lengthy commands to run for managing pool easily.
please help me i have use 10 eth mining system can u possible to setup own pool...Huh/ Cry Cry

Please PM me with full details about your desired ETH pool.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
please help me i have use 10 eth mining system can u possible to setup own pool...Huh/ Cry Cry
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Interested will PM you about details.
interested

Please PM or contact using Telegram/Skype whichever is convenient to you.
    Last Updated on 20 April,  2024

MINING POOL SETUP SERVICES - ANY ALGO AND COINS - TURNKEY SOLUTION
    No Advance payment, pay after work is completed and your pool is ready
    Get your very own mining pool ready within hours & start mining coins of your choice

*Also Good for Mining with NiceHash/MiningRingRentals

We provide mining pools setup services [e.g, Yiimp/Miningcore etc.] for businesses, rig farm owners, private pools that literally will allow you to mine any mine-able cryptocurrencies.

We also offer coins`wallet/daemons installation services for existing pools for Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04 and Ubuntu 22.04, including full configuration, tweaking of servers to perform well, to troubleshoot problems and issues in existing pools as well as preparing mining pool servers to deal with heavy mining conditions.

CONTACT US WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS TO GET A PRICE QUOTE TO SETUP YOUR OWN POOL OR TROUBLESHOOT EXISTING POOL

ASICBOOST SOLUTION FOR SHA256 ALSO AVAILABLE

Email:  [email protected]

Telegram: https://t.me/goodthebest

Skype: [email protected] [ add this email in skype search and you will see skype name theonly-1 ]

Discord: goodthebest
    Open your Discard and go to Friends and then Add Friend (add goodthebest) and press Send Friend Request button.

Bitcointalk PM Click on this link to send a PM directly https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1782856

WeChat: goodthebest

POOL SETUP PROCEDURE AND EXPLANATION:

1. Setting up [Yiimp / Miningcore open source or any other pool mining application] compatible with Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 20.04, 22.04 for cryptocurrency mining pool and install coin's wallet, including full configuration, compile any coins wallet daemons of your choice and algo, prepare servers for thousands of miners and even for small private pools for personal purposes.

We can also trouble shoot your existing Yiiimp pools and daemon wallets for any problem.

2. You do not need to provide password or access to your server directly. We'll perform all tasks in front of you using TeamViewer. You will open server console on your computer.

3. Your server should either have fresh Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04 and Ubuntu 22.04 installed. It can be a local machine such as VMware instance, your own server at home or a VPS or a dedicated server, you can get VPS from hosts such as DigitalOcean, Vultr, Linode, AWS or Hetzner Cloud etc.

4. Yiimp  /  Miningcore is an open source pool software that currently supports most coins with these algorithms

• KawPow
    • a5a
    • argon2
    • bastion
    • bitcore
    • blake
    • blake2s
    • blakecoin
    • c11
    • deep
    • dmd-gr
    • lyra2z330
    • Lyra2REv3
    • geek
    • dedal
    • Argon2m
    • x18
    • 0x10
    • honeycomb
    • power2b
    • fresh
    • hive
    • hmq1725
    • hsr
    • jha
    • keccak
    • keccakc
    • lbry
    • luffa
    • lyra2
    • Argon
    • rainforest
    • astralhash
    • SHA256Q
    • Binarium-V1
    • argon2d16000
    • argon2d500
    • sha256dt
    • lyra2v2
    • lyra2z
    • m7m
    • myr-gr
    • neoscrypt
    • nist5
    • penta
    • phi
    • polytimos
    • quark
    • vitalium
    • x22i
    • jeonghash
    • YescryptR8
    • Trihash
    • Keccakd
    • x25x
    • sha512256d
    • bmw512
    • qubit
    • scrypt
    • scryptn
    • sha
    • sha256d
    • sha256
    • sha256t
    • sib
    • skein
    • skunk
    • allium
    • lbk3
    • powerhash
    • x21s
    • lyra2zz (LAPO/LAX)
    • megabtx
    • yespowerARWN
    • cosa
    • timetravel
    • tribus
    • vanilla
    • veltor
    • velvet
    • whirlpool
    • x11
    • x11evo
    • x12
    • x13
    • aergo
    • exosis
    • X20R
    • X16RT
    • CryptoVantaa
    • mike
    • curvehash
    • minotaurx
    • x14
    • x15
    • x16r
    • x16s
    • x17
    • xevan
    • yescrypt
    • yescryptR32
    • yescryptR16
    • groestl
    • sonoa
    • X21S
    • bcd (x13)
    • Lyra2vc0ban
    • neo
    • pawelhash
    • heavyhash
    • ghost rider

Any coin will work with Yiimp / Miningcore pool as long as they are using any of above algorithms with some coin's exceptions though.

5. Usually it takes 3 to 5 hours to setup pool, installation, compilation crypto coin's daemon wallets etc depending on number of coins being installed and compiled.

6. We accept work payment in BTC, altcoins or even PayPal.

7. You get one week free of cost full tech support in case you encounter any issues or problems with your pool.

* If you wish to use NiceHash's hash on this pool, please inform at the time of setup so that necessary configuration can be set to make the pool compatible with NiceHash difficulty level.

TO SETUP YOUR OWN POOL OR TROUBLESHOOT EXISTING POOL
    for prompt response, please first leave a comment on this thread  using reply option if possible and then contact by these modes

Bitcointalk PM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1782856

Telegram: https://t.me/goodthebest

Skype: [email protected] [ add this email in skype search and you will see skype name TheONLY-1 ]

Discord: goodthebest
    Open your Discard and go to Friends and then Add Friend (add goodthebest) and press Send Friend Request button.

Email:  [email protected]

WeChat: goodthebest

[/list]
    Pages:
    Jump to: