Pages:
Author

Topic: MINING RIGS FOR SALE. All over India. - page 2. (Read 14128 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 11:37:09 AM
minermarkets.com

Boy that is a rip off, Most prices are off the roof, Better to order from bitmain directly when they become available. With customs it will be dead beat cheape r than your prices.

Good luck with it..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 14, 2017, 01:37:09 AM
OP - What is the status of the rig? Were you able to sell out or still not yet? Hows the market since its being in the grey zone currently is anybody buying at the moment or only inquires coming in regarding the farming rig?
Activity: 16
June 13, 2017, 11:06:47 PM
One of my friend also assemble rig. I purchased 2 rigs each with 170 MH/S mining two coins together. She made atleast 50 rigs. Very enthusiast about cryptocurrency . she is also an IITian. Only bad point she took all money in advance thats also inform of bitcoin but no loss I got my rigs in 7 days of payment.You can contact at [email protected].
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
June 11, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

Can Indian government ban Bitcoin? Yes, but will it work? No

well said.

trying to to regulate and tax it rather than ban it might be a sign of wisdom.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
June 10, 2017, 04:22:44 AM
hi please contact me at 8667587912 i am really interested in buying mining rig
Activity: 53
June 01, 2017, 12:16:49 AM
hi friend i want 6 gpu rig so contact me and give quotes
Activity: 11
Please provide your mail id or contact me on [email protected]
Activity: 42
Per say they can easily ban Bitcoin since it's not regulated by any authority . And if its called a currency then there has to be an regulatory body who controls a currency . This is the understanding of government . On this ground it seems that Bitcoin may be banned in India and not the Blockchain technology .

I think you might have misunderstood what a currency is(I might be wrong though, if I am, then sorry). Anything can be a currency as long as buyer and seller are willing to give it a value and as such currency don't need a regulatory body. Governments have regulatory body because they want to control the people who use them(us the people). And as far as I know, you can easily bad that is controlled by a central authority not the other way around.

Can Indian government ban Bitcoin? Yes, but will it work? No

Regards,
BLife
Activity: 38
Banning BitCoin in India will just Fuel the price of Bitcoin in India, and one will see lots of India players will start pumping bitcoin
Per say they can easily ban Bitcoin since it's not regulated by any authority . And if its called a currency then there has to be an regulatory body who controls a currency . This is the understanding of government . On this ground it seems that Bitcoin may be banned in India and not the Blockchain technology .
Activity: 38
May 16, 2017, 02:05:46 AM
hi all type of rigs and miners for sale can call me on7013841237 or whats up
sales and serves

Certainly now everything has to be put on sale and mostly its going to be ban in India in coming time as per the reports it seems. But on the other hand was just wandering why will people now buy rigs till the time govt clears the stand  Huh

Govt not going to Ban cryptocurrency, it will make their life difficult by banning cryptocurrency, they will soon regulate it,

lets just say if they ban cryptocurrency, but they can not ban mining.
Activity: 42
May 10, 2017, 02:27:34 AM
sales and serves

Certainly now everything has to be put on sale and mostly its going to be ban in India in coming time as per the reports it seems. But on the other hand was just wandering why will people now buy rigs till the time govt clears the stand  Huh

Sorry to say but you(government) can't ban cryptocurrency no matter what, it has no central core that you can simply push around, take torrent for example they are trying for years to shut it down but it didn't work.

Lets just say BTC is banned in India, so what happens, exchanges in India will shutdown down, no problem we can convert the BTC to some other currency in a different country and remit it to India and pay tax on the income claiming it is for XYZ service that you provided as simple as that. Another thing to note is that now you ban BTC, I switch over to ZEC, tomorrow you ban ZEC I move over to XMR, and so on when will it end, a government or any government cannot ban an whole spectrum of things things(cryptocurrency) just because it wants to, it doesn't work like that.

to understand why, ask yourself the question why bitcoin has value? it is not backed by any government, no metals like gold or silver to back it, but still people pay almost 1,00,000Rs for why?

Regards,
BLife

P.S: Another funny tidbit for reference Folding coin is there and its has value, try banning that as cryptocurrency
April 19, 2017, 01:01:44 AM
sales and serves

Activity: 8
April 16, 2017, 07:10:22 AM
sales and serves
Activity: 4
March 23, 2017, 06:09:43 AM
i am intrested in your mining rig please give more details like which os you are using
kindly pm me or mail me the details @ [email protected]
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
March 15, 2017, 12:26:19 AM
Hey Cryptocurrency enthusiasts,

I'm a miner , and i make 6 and 7 GPU mining rigs for altcoins (monero ,etc, zec ).
I can post pictures of mining rigs etc to interested parties. kindly PM me for more info.

Most efficient miners today are : 7 rx470 4gb miners..giving approximately 5000 h/s for monero , 200 h/s for ethhash.

MINERS include :

1) 6 or 7 gpus (Rx 470s )
2) Motherboard
3) 1200 watts psu unit
4) SSD
5) ram
6) Custom built wooden + aluminium frame
7) pre installed mining software
8)6 cooling fans
9) plug and play option also available

Price of 6 gnu mining rig (brand new) = rs 210,000
Price of 7 gnu mining rig (brand new) = rs 230,000

Inclusive of manufacturer warranties.

Hi, It would be awesome if you post come pictures of your rigs. I have seen someone from India offering to give a somewhat similar configuration for about 1.35 lakhs. But they don't have 6 cooling fans . And since you are a newbie it would be best to have an escrow. No hard feelings!
Activity: 22
February 27, 2017, 04:57:07 AM
Hi ,
Check whattomine.com
Rx 470s are the most profitable gpus as of now.
For ethereum mining, a 6 card rig would give you 7 dollars revenue and 5 dollars profit approximately, considering elec cost as 0.10 cents.

So 5x 30days = 150 dollars profit
150x12 = 1800 dollars profit per year.

That is considering , the price of ethereum is at a low at this point. When it rises , profitability is more.

Im mining with 5 rigs. And i have custom vbios settings whuch pull less watts per card. I have nothing to complain:)
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
February 24, 2017, 06:09:34 AM
Hi,

How is the business doing because considering that there is not profit generally in mining left due to electricity cost and difficult level will increase in coming time, people are not mining nay more.
So this would certainly impact you guys in manufacturing?
Activity: 22
February 22, 2017, 05:20:37 AM
Hey Cryptocurrency enthusiasts,

I'm a miner , and i make 6 and 7 GPU mining rigs for altcoins (monero ,etc, zec ).
I can post pictures of mining rigs etc to interested parties. kindly PM me for more info.

Most efficient miners today are : 7 rx470 4gb miners..giving approximately 5000 h/s for monero , 200 h/s for ethhash.

MINERS include :

1) 6 or 7 gpus (Rx 470s )
2) Motherboard
3) 1200 watts psu unit
4) SSD
5) ram
6) Custom built wooden + aluminium frame
7) pre installed mining software
8)6 cooling fans
9) plug and play option also available

Price of 6 gnu mining rig (brand new) = rs 210,000
Price of 7 gnu mining rig (brand new) = rs 230,000