Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Ripple? - page 2. (Read 175262 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 02:14:41 PM
"But unlike Bitcoin, ripple isn't created, or "mined," by users. The company has control. It created 100 billion ripple coins initially, and 38 billion of them are in circulation at the moment. Ripple management can release up to 1 billion coins per month, which Powaga predicts could oversaturate the market. "

There is an article cnn did about ripple, read it up and take your own conclusions. I will leave just one phrase about it as I said it many times and cnn confirms it.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/02/technology/what-is-ripple-cryptocurrency/index.html

My advice stands about ripple, do not buy ripple, let it die.

Which goes again the very foundation for the creation of crypt-currencies however, just this morning I presented this concept to a selected group of people and their response was, they could care less. Profit potential was the focus, talk about a carrot on a stick.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
January 03, 2018, 01:41:01 PM
"But unlike Bitcoin, ripple isn't created, or "mined," by users. The company has control. It created 100 billion ripple coins initially, and 38 billion of them are in circulation at the moment. Ripple management can release up to 1 billion coins per month, which Powaga predicts could oversaturate the market. "

There is an article cnn did about ripple, read it up and take your own conclusions. I will leave just one phrase about it as I said it many times and cnn confirms it.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/02/technology/what-is-ripple-cryptocurrency/index.html

My advice stands about ripple, do not buy ripple, let it die.
Xtreme Monster
January 03, 2018, 02:37:14 AM
I never said it was not open source, I said they can anytime create any amount of coins if they want to and that is the truth and you are denying it. So the one spreading lies its you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

You need to think different with Ripple than current cryptomodels. Ripple serves a purpose.
The concept doesnt involve mining. Instead of rewarding miners, they have made a system where investing and usage increases the value.

They dont reward miners cause they want to reward themselves. Devs of most cryptocoins get a set percentage, ripple devs get 100% of the value. Right now if the ripple devs want to have 1 billion usd then they can simply create and sell to the highest bidder hehe.

Also as the devs can create infinite amount of coins, they created a way for the xrp coins of people to get destroyed which means, ripple devs are gods cause they are the only ones that can create more xrp and the more you use ripple the more you will destroy the xrp available but devs can make a quick buck by creating and selling their new made coins hehe

So in turn, you think the xrp coin used for the fee was destroyed but the truth is --> it was never destroyed, the xrp creators have them all hehe, the xrp creators are the miners, they get the fee, the coins and everything hehe.

Oh please stop with the tinfoil hat theories.
The code is open source. Go review it yourself. They cant just print out new XRPs. That would destroy their reputation as well even if it was possible, which it isnt.

The bitcoin community should rather ask themselves:
Should I support a network that have such big flaws, like power consumption of an entire country to even have the network operating, expensive fees that steal peoples money, slow settlements that hinder a prospering trade among people?

The answer should be pretty clear. Bitcoin have served its purpose. It opened up peoples mind to cryptocurrencies. But its time is gone.
Its nothing more than a horrible horrible investment project now. People cant even mine it unless you are wealthy and own expensive asics or huge mining farms. The time when «the people» could mine Bitcoins are over and have been for years. Its not a project for the people anymore. But for the wealthy miners. Double standards delux from the Bitcoin community.

Stop supporting this ancient dinosaur. Think for a minute instead of spreading fear and false information about projects that is clearly superior to the dead elephant in the room.
As for purists that decided to support Bitcoin because it was for the people back when it was new, you disappoint me greatly that you are so blind for the truth.

You speak of profits and that Ripple is supposedly for the «bankers»,yet  you cant even see the tree for the forest. Ripple is for decentralized network that nobody owns and can control, not even banks, that will continue to run even if Ripple would go bankrupt and go under. For removing the high fees and slow payments banks have been forcing on our heads for so many years. #xrpthestandard.
Join the revolution or step aside. Just stop spreading lies about something you dont understand
Xtreme Monster
January 02, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

You need to think different with Ripple than current cryptomodels. Ripple serves a purpose.
The concept doesnt involve mining. Instead of rewarding miners, they have made a system where investing and usage increases the value.

They dont reward miners cause they want to reward themselves. Devs of most cryptocoins get a set percentage, ripple devs get 100% of the value. Right now if the ripple devs want to have 1 billion usd then they can simply create and sell to the highest bidder hehe.

Also as the devs can create infinite amount of coins, they created a way for the xrp coins of people to get destroyed which means, ripple devs are gods cause they are the only ones that can create more xrp and the more you use ripple the more you will destroy the xrp available but devs can make a quick buck by creating and selling their new made coins hehe

So in turn, you think the xrp coin used for the fee was destroyed but the truth is --> it was never destroyed, the xrp creators have them all hehe, the xrp creators are the miners, they get the fee, the coins and everything hehe.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 05:23:12 PM
I didn’t understand Ripple concept before but right now I got enlightment in here, so this coin supply opposite with many altcoins right? Most altcoins supply start from lower supply to higher till max supply, but this Ripple will gradually decreased by time so the prices will increase in future. But what happen if the supply very low, is possible to out of stock in future? Or there are minimum supplies on market (stop limit decrease). Now it makes sense why this coin price boosts really fast from cents to $2.3

XRP is divided in to smaller parts called drops. In total there are 100 billion XRP made. There will never be more. These XRPs were made when Ripple created the network.
Every single time someone, a person, a company, a bank, use a XRP on the RippleNet, through transactions, from moving money back and forth, to changing one fiat to another etc etc, you destroy some of the XRP you used for the transaction. Today you need to do 1000 transactions before 1 XRP is destroyed.
The whole point is that a fully active RippleNet with customers across the entire globe doing millions of transactions a minute, XRPs will be heavily in use. This in turn destroy XRPs in high rate, which in turn means the existing XRPs on the market that you own increase in value because its a utility that is highly wanted by banks that spend XRP for their everyday business.
The ledgers and nodes are scattered across the globe and they are deventralized. No entity are allowed to own any majority and control the network. Not even Ripple. There are voting involved where everyone in he network can vote and decide to change for example fees on transactions as well as the burn rate on XRP. If XRPs become fewer, they can vote to decrease burnrate to say 1000000. That you need to do 1 million transactions before a XRP is destroyed. Or they can increase burnrate to for example 100.
The system is very flexible in that way
Activity: 14
January 02, 2018, 04:55:46 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here so I don't know how many people will reply to this but I've heard that Ripple's (XRP) difficulty is low and I would like to get into mining it. I run windows 10 but I will be building my own mining rig once I get enough money. I can't seem to find any tutorials/mining software on the internet. Can anyone link/help me find it? Also, which graphics card is the best for alt-coin mining?

Thanks,
            CryptoMiningGuy123.

Ripple XRP is not minable

Xtreme Monster
January 02, 2018, 04:38:38 PM
I didn’t understand Ripple concept before but right now I got enlightment in here, so this coin supply opposite with many altcoins right? Most altcoins supply start from lower supply to higher till max supply, but this Ripple will gradually decreased by time so the prices will increase in future. But what happen if the supply very low, is possible to out of stock in future? Or there are minimum supplies on market (stop limit decrease). Now it makes sense why this coin price boosts really fast from cents to $2.3

The concept is simple, xrp is the digital fiat, if the government/xrpcreator want to create infinite amount of xrp then they can create. This is usxrp hehe.
Activity: 154
January 02, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
Ripple is not mine-able.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

100,000,000,000 XRP were created when Ripple was founded. They will not make more or less. XRP is destroyed every time a transaction occurs on the network so the amount of XRP decreases over time. They can, theoretically move the decimal point to create more or less XRP however this would not affect relative XRP holdings.

Meaning: by moving the decimal point this would not affect the relative XRP holdings?  Can you explain this matter?
[/quote]

If you say Ripple can create coins (Even though these are destroyed overtime) how comes it won't affect the coin value? If using these dynamics they are almost no different than central banks
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here so I don't know how many people will reply to this but I've heard that Ripple's (XRP) difficulty is low and I would like to get into mining it. I run windows 10 but I will be building my own mining rig once I get enough money. I can't seem to find any tutorials/mining software on the internet. Can anyone link/help me find it? Also, which graphics card is the best for alt-coin mining?

Thanks,
            CryptoMiningGuy123.

You can't find any tutorials about it because you can't mine it. At least research a bit about the coin before you start mining it.
Activity: 38
January 02, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Activity: 8
January 01, 2018, 05:06:17 AM
This is because ripple is not a real cryptocurrency.  It can gain value... But only through the same type of Debtors system we use today with probably lesser fees and maybe higher rate of Approval.  It only jumped because Japanese credit card companies jumped in to make it a major institution of debt in Japan but once the real value of real block chains based on the production of experiences, products and service that directly effect people's lives, the number of emplyees involved in those industries, the wages paid and the profits made the amount of products being moved from one state to another and then or from one corporation to another corporation or a company to a client.   

I'd invest in this now but drop it by 6-9 months.
Activity: 5
December 23, 2017, 07:30:38 PM
So I’’ve read where Ripple cannot be mined, then found yes indeed it can be mined, but I have no absolute certainty on this as disinformation exists from those who dislike a centralized means of moving funds digitally bypassing the BIS and World Bank unelected masters of the universe. From what I am reading, Ripple is meant to challenge the BIS as an American institution on American soil. Eurocrats won’t like reading this, for sure. Nor will sex slave traders seeking true anonymity for their 3 year old boy-toy to purchase.

From what I’ve researched, owning Ripple would be a smart investment to hold for mid to long term while the alt cryptocurrencies mature and get sorted out from the fraud to the legit, like the Netscape versus Internet Explorer wars.

However, my main question here is this, can anyone write with certainty and post a link to confirm Ripple can indeed be mined, and what is the expected time to mine one Ripple using a mining machine that was built for roughly $2000 running 6 GPU’s of average speed in Dec 2017? Thank you in advance for any relevant replies.

Final question: what would you mine right now: Ethereum, Litecoin, DigiByte, Dash, or Monero; or all of them?

Peace.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
December 21, 2017, 09:11:29 AM
XRP is not Mineable? -.- did anyone tried www.eobot.com? XRP is included with there cloud mining platform
if Ripple is not mineable so eobot.com is fake, but I can't say its fake because I just recently withdraw dogecoin.
I read some articles that Ripple/XRP is one of the must watch coin in 2018, so I need more information about it
anyone knows where to mine or earn them would be a great help! i'm confused right know -.-

https://www.hashgains.com/how-to-mine-ripple

one does not earn ripple, one obtains it

ripple is premined meaning all coins at the start were mined and the majority owned by the developers.

what mining is occurring now I have no idea, suppose they want help running the network, it certainly is not to produce more coins for use, only for miner profit I suppose..

great scam, large investors, very well established, price should go up

Activity: 23
December 20, 2017, 04:42:36 PM
XRP is not Mineable? -.- did anyone tried www.eobot.com? XRP is included with there cloud mining platform
if Ripple is not mineable so eobot.com is fake, but I can't say its fake because I just recently withdraw dogecoin.
I read some articles that Ripple/XRP is one of the must watch coin in 2018, so I need more information about it
anyone knows where to mine or earn them would be a great help! i'm confused right know -.-
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
December 16, 2017, 04:29:47 AM
Ripple may be going up, but I have principles and will stay away from any cryptocurrency that can make more currency whenever their "foundation" wants to - and distributes it how they see fit. We don't need the exact same problems as fiat currency.
Ripple going up )))
Activity: 2
December 16, 2017, 03:13:28 AM
AGAGAHHRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Breath pauly, Take a breath****

Okay, You CAN NOT mine ripple! The site that was posted is used to mine some other crypto currency like bitcoin and you are paid in ripple which is not worth it. like i said:

YOU CAN'T MINE RIPPLE!!! (XRP)

You can only buy it from a exchange. And from what i seen the banks love it becuase it is centralised which goes agianst other crypto currencies which are decentralised like BitCoin etc.

But has anybody know which banks are supporting them?

Another user asked in an earlier post (In this thread) "Why do banks want this even though a bank can just make its own?" Great question!

a few answers in my opion is, The architecture is already there, its tried and tested, it is scalable, and more inportatly (IMHO) it can be scarce which i imagine banks like, you can't have quatitivie easing with something that is scarece becuase you can't make any more, like bitcoin (Which personally is the reason it think BTC is going up, people die, people loose HDD, people just fuck up) becuase with something of limited amounts making some of it univalible makes it more scarce and hence valuble, I think Satoshi said in his paper (I may be wrong) but he mined a load of coins then decided to delete the private key for good, and he said every crypto coin inventor should.

But I want to know the question to ask the same quetion that i answered why do you guys think that banks would want to join in to XRP???

And also, with BTCc the smallest amount is a Satoshi, has XRP got a similiar?

Last one! Any one know what copanies or banks are in bed with Ripple? got a list?

Anyway, this is my opion so don't take it a fact, nothing beat doing your own research!
Activity: 3
December 15, 2017, 12:47:17 PM
Here you can mine Ripple https://www.apiroot.com/miner/xrp/

dont use https://www.apiroot.com/miner/xrp/  in your server VPS/Dedicated . your server will crash... when am run this on my server . my server going to shutdown :/ . and i guess is scam very very high
PeZ
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 04:39:51 PM
Ripple may be going up, but I have principles and will stay away from any cryptocurrency that can make more currency whenever their "foundation" wants to - and distributes it how they see fit. We don't need the exact same problems as fiat currency.
Pages:
Jump to: