Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining SHA-256 at multipool.us VS Buying Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 1840 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hi there,

I am thinking about investing $3500 in 3 x 1TH/s SHA-256 Asic Miners.

Reason is, I have FREE electricity and a chance to get my hands on 3 TH/s for that amount of Money.

Start of Mining would be July 1 or even around June 20, but I done all my calculations based on difficulty and MINING START date July 1.

I noticed that ALL bitcoin calculators show me a revenue of about 0.045 BTC per 1000 GH/s per day which is not the calculation that I see as relevant for mining using the AUTO SWITCHING multiport for SHA-256 Coins on MultiPool.us who's revenue is 0.00010 per 1 GH/s ( 0.10 BTC for 1000 GH/s per day ).

So keeping that in mind brings me to conclusion that 3 TH/s with an monthly average Difficulty increase of 45% would bring me :

5.85 BTC for July
4.04 BTC for August
2.78 BTC for September
1.92 BTC for October

And so on, the calculation can be seen here : https://tradeblock.com/mining/a/90e3c8c05b

Note : I doubled the Hashrate to calculate multipool.us revenue, because it is double than the 0.045 BTC per 1000 GH/s that this calculator uses, by doing that I was able to calculate Multipool.us AUTO SWITCHING Multipool revenue for SHA - 256 accurately.

So the calculations show me that I have a ROI in August and a profit of about 10 BTC by end of December which leads to a conclusion that I am doing the right thing here by investing in Mining Hardware instead of Buying 5-6 BTC right now, because by doing so I would make back my investment of $3500 and would net a PROFIT of 10 BTC by end of December 2014.

Would love to hear You thoughts on this Topic, did I calculate everything right or do I missing something.

Thanks for any comments and suggestions..
Pages:
Jump to: