Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining Sites vs Investment Sites? - page 2. (Read 824 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 09, 2016, 02:30:15 PM
If I were you, none. By Mining sites, your referring to cloud mining so basically, they sort of fit into same category as to other investments sites but with the difference that some of cloud mining websites that are under one of those manufacturing companies that makes asic miners could be a smarter and wiser choice since they really use real mining equipment's AFAIK but other similar one's only pretend to and vanish after some time. On the other hand Investments sites, make you believe that their the dream money making machine and at first they make you trust them so the moment, you inject more money then that's the end of it (their gone). Either of two aren't good choices since it could/would most likely lead to loses but if you didn't have a choice then choose from one of the trusted mining sites instead. On a side note: "Nothing is worth investing in, if you don't have full control over it".
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
February 09, 2016, 01:21:57 PM
I'm just wondering which is better to put my bitcoin.
Should I put it on a Mining Site which might just me 0.01% per day but in a long term process it's good..
Or Should I put it on a Investment Sites which might get doubled in a just week or less but it might get scammed.

By the way both are just investment but the difference are
Mining Site = Long Term Process = Slow Money
Investment Site = Short Term Process = Fast Money
Help??
Pages:
Jump to: