Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining software for Android - page 4. (Read 4174 times)

legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5114
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
October 10, 2017, 02:02:32 AM
In Reality, There is an app for Bitcoin Mining in Android Phone. But, I never Heard That it is Actually Paying.

Before, I came Through Online Mining And I search For it Many Times,
and At Last, I Didn't found any Reliable,

I also Download Software apps In Playstore, Bitcoin Miners,
Also, Waste of Time.

And, The Worst case is It can Make your Phone Bootloop.

I feel the same old discussion coming up... Yes, there are apps out there that are able to do a sha256d hash of a block header while incrementing a nonce...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.justanothertry.bitcoinminer&hl=en
If you start reading the replys, the first reply actually indicating a hashrate was a guy who go ~6kh/s on a "Snapdragon 801". Other hashrates indicated were ~3kh/s, 2.7 kh/s,...

There are 7.600.000.000 people in the world. If they all had a relatively decent cellphone hashing at 6000 h/s (6kh/s), the total world population's hashrate would be 4.560.000.000.000 h/s

One single antminer S9 hashes at 14.000.000.000.000 hashes/second
4.560.000.000.000 / 14.000.000.000.000 = 0.32

This means that every person in the world should have 3 cellphones mining 24/7 with such an app to have the same hashrate as a single antminer S9

So, in conclusion, are there apps that can mine BTC... Theoretically, yes, there are apps that mine bitcoin. It's also possible to write an excel sheet that mines bitcoin, or you can mine bitcoin using pen and paper... However, in reality, the odds are so small i personally think it's better to say such a thing is impossible. If you tell people there are apps that mine bitcoin, it will only inspire them to run such an app, burn a lot of power, burn their phone, get nothing in return. By saying it's impossible, (hopefully) you don't give them crazy idears.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 09, 2017, 08:29:38 PM
In Reality, There is an app for Bitcoin Mining in Android Phone. But, I never Heard That it is Actually Paying.

Before, I came Through Online Mining And I search For it Many Times,
and At Last, I Didn't found any Reliable,

I also Download Software apps In Playstore, Bitcoin Miners,
Also, Waste of Time.

And, The Worst case is It can Make your Phone Bootloop.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5114
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
October 09, 2017, 07:58:01 AM
I don't think so. And even if there is any, they will probably be a waste of time. A smartphone cannot earn you a lot of any money by mining. People may create various applications naming them miners but they do this just to get some downloads for their applications but the applications do not generate any profit for the user. I have tried a lot of them already, and believe me, you better think of something else.

Fixed that for you Wink

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Non-specialized_hardware_comparison
A cortex A9 (a common cellphone cpu) hashes at 1 Mh/s ... Compare this with an S9 ASIC which hashes at 14000000 Mh/s. you'd need 14 million cellphones to have the equivalent of 1 Antminer S9. An S9 makes about $14/day (before power costs), so a cellphone would make $14/14.000.000 = $0.000001 /day... That's less than 40 cents per 1000 years. After you substract your power cost, the cellphone will give you negative profit (without a doubt).
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 07:56:47 AM
I don't think so. And even if there is any, they will probably be a waste of time. A smartphone cannot earn you a lot of money by mining. People may create various applications naming them miners but they do this just to get some downloads for their applications but the applications do not generate any profit for the user. I have tried a lot of them already, and believe me, you better think of something else.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 06:50:44 AM
Is there any software mining for Android and which one is better
Pages:
Jump to: